It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for true cryptid stories...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Can someone please point me in the right direction so that I can read some good, true cryptid stories? I have read all of about.com's stories and I'm not much of a fan of Cryptomundo. I've also read CryptoZoo and another website that I can't remember the name of, lol. I've read just about every Bigfoot site I can find and I've looked over every single thread in the Cryptozoology forum here. It took a while, but I got through them all.

I just can't get enough of these stories. I prefer first hand accounts to someone just telling what they know of tales and legends.

I bet there are many more sites out there that don't come up in the first few pages of a Google search (I did Google and search on Bing, for those who would tell me that Google is my friend, lol) and I figured you all would be the people who would know. Thanks all!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Search on Papua New Guinea dinosaurs, there is many different reports.
Have fun.

Police hunt for PNG dinosaur

A government official confirmed police carrying M-16s and shotguns searched the area but found no trace of the creature.

Although police found no trace of the creature, Senior Sergeant Leuth Nidung warned villagers to take extra precautions when going about their daily business, amid reports it had eaten three dogs.

www.theage.com.au...
edit on 24-5-2013 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

you try karlshuker.blogspot.com... also a good one is www.cfz.org.uk... These folks do it right.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Ah beat me to it! Karl Shukars book "In Search of Prehistoric Survivors" is one of the best books I've read on the subject, it's awesome! His websites good too, but he does understandably save the best for his published works:

www.amazon.com...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You can have true stories, or you can have cryptid stories. You can't have both at the same time.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thanks all!!! Thanks so much! I apologize for taking a few days to express my appreciation. Was away over the weekend but I'm tickled to death to have so much reading to do now.

top topics

join