It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memory of My Mom Who Just Passed...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I am so sorry to hear this. You may not have been there with her but she knew how much you love her. Love survives eternity. You came from her womb and, because of this, you will always have a part of her in you that will never fade.

I know that without a doubt there is life after we leave this world and she is in a good place... safe and cared for.

Remember to always talk to her as she can still hear you and watches over you every day.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm so sorry!

Let me just share that I lost my mom many years ago. The next couple of weeks or so will probably be pretty rough, kind of like a roller coaster you never meant to board. Don't have expectations about how you should be, but let yourself be whatever you need without judgment. Take care of yourself.

The love between you is still a real thing. It doesn't die. All these years later, I still have my mom with me.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss, J11. Moms are the most special of all.
If its any relief to you at all, I've come to understand that some don't wish loved ones to be there when they pass, as they know how painful those memories can be..
Take good care, you guys.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

*hugs*

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

My heart goes out to you. Love is eternal...it never ends.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm so terribly sorry for your loss Jude. You've given so much to us here at ATS, and I'm sure we all have her to thank for instilling within you such a generosity of spirit and knowledge.

You and yours are in my thoughts.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
...Bye Mom. I'll miss you. You were my guiding light and hero. You were an incredible Mom and Grandma to all of us,,,
She was that little old lady sitting in the back pew of her Church, playing her tambourine, singing terribly and loving everyone.
All my Love...

One of the most difficult things about life...is, of course, death.
Lost my dad almost two years ago. Watched him take his last breaths.
We didn't have a great relationship...but I loved him. You don't have to have a great relationship with someone, to love them or...miss them.

Sorry for your loss.
You said it beautifully, above...
Wish you comfort and solace.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I am sorry for your loss.
I firmly believe that Death is just the beginning and we will all laugh at the insignificance of this existence in some other place. She will always be with you.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My thoughts are with you and your family during this transitional period, I've always respected your posts and opinions even though I usually lurk, and I just want to say someone with your strength of character will do good to be a beacon to your family during this time and I hope (and feel) that you will cope well with the grief with your level of understanding. All the best to you and yours.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It sounds as if your Mother lived for those she loved and now those she loved will remember her always...I am truly sorry for your loss...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I am so sorry jude, we are here with you.

You have the support of myself and my wife.
Sometimes words don't do it justice,
know I am crying with you.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Jude
Every time I hear of a loss of a family member my heart bleeds a bit more for another member,
Know my thoughts are with you. I rarely do this as I love my avatar.

But out of respect for your mum and you as a fellow member

I'll take off my jacket and let the picture on the back say it for me.

My heart goes out to you, hold your loved ones close, and cry together, but always remember just what an incredible woman your mum is, not was.

Cody

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I had to log in and say thank you to everyone for this.

My wife never understood the family and friends that could be gained from a site such as ATS but after I've shown her the outpouring of love and support from so many that I've never even met...well let's just say that she gets it a little more and she would like to thank everyone as well. And to have people from the entire Globe to hug...well

The tears haven't stopped yet but there have been a few light moments of laughter and smiles as we reminisce on her life. And a few more smiles as we just went through all of your thoughtful posts.

Thank you all again.

Us...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My thoughts, prayers, and condolences go out to you and the rest of your family. God bless your mom.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
My heart goes out to you and your family. I believe that your Mom is in a better place, that we are far more than just our physical bodies here on earth. You will always have your precious memories and the love of your Mother.
And you will always have your ATS friends/family here by your side to help you see your way through. HUGS!!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
(((Jude)))

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm also sorry that no words I can write could ever take away your pain. You and yours are in my thoughts. Be well, I wish you all the best. RIP to your mother.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hi Jude,

I am sorry for your loss. I know no words can take away this pain but my heart goes out to you and your family.

Take care

*Hugs*

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
oh, I am so sorry you are going through this, we are here for you and your wife...give her a hug for us. Hope our kind words make this time a little easier for you both. sending lots of hugs your way.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Jude, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You have wonderful memories of your mother, memories you will never forget. I know she will watch over you, that's what mothers do.

NJ

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that she is dead. I hope she didn't suffer much.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join