It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Duplicating God?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I don't think we were an afterthought, we are the foremost thought because the world was made for us. "Us" meaning all of life.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't think we were an afterthought, we are the foremost thought because the world was made for us. "Us" meaning all of life.

I disagree, the flora and fauna were here first, this was the garden. The introduction of the HUMAN ruined its natural beauty/its symbiosis. The creature man has done nothing but destroy, not only floral/fauna environment but ITS OWN SPECIE. You cannot tell me this is anything short of MADNESS/INSANITY. On the part of God? YES there is purpose, do you have any clue as to the dicotomy? Man VS God VS Food VS Devil VS BETRAYAL. Human should have come first, then without oxygen, a natural environment may have been humbled do you not see how the human was coddled? insomuch as to this day disregarding the Earth that supports its being? CRAZY. Id be praying to the Sun Ra right about now, as it also is not a GIVEN to shine tomorrow. No one can tell ME that the human has NOT taken a Wrecking Ball to the Earth.
edit on 24-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

And who do you think that flora and fauna were made for? For us and other life. If we weren't here, there would be no reason for those things to exist. We eat plants and animals, meaning they were made edible for a reason.

We are part of the fauna as well you know, we have meat and bones just like any other animal, and we are just as edible as they are, though we have become the top of the food chain. The universe would be useless without life, and we are part of life, meaning we are not an afterthought because we ARE thought. We are just as integral to the universe as anything else, otherwise we wouldn't be here. The universe does not waste energy, and that's what you are implying, that we were somehow a waste of energy.

Also, what makes you think anything came first? There is no "first" in infinity.
edit on 24-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

3nl1ght3n3d1
And who do you think that flora and fauna were made for? For us and other life. If we weren't here, there would be no reason for those things to exist. We eat plants and animals, meaning they were made edible for a reason.
We are part of the fauna as well you know, we have meat and bones just like any other animal, and we are just as edible as they are, though we have become the top of the food chain. The universe would be useless without life, and we are part of life, meaning we are not an afterthought because we ARE thought. We are just as integral to the universe as anything else, otherwise we wouldn't be here. The universe does not waste energy, and that's what you are implying, that we were somehow a waste of energy.Also, what makes you think anything came first? There is no "first" in infinity.

The flora and fauna were experiments. Not deemed and dedicated for the HUMAN special, it had to work before introducing the Valkyrie factor (an afterthought). Plants and animals would have rebelled at the thought they were to be consumed by a failed/faulty experimental being/specie). Lions, Tigers and Bears eat the human, as do Alligators, Crocodiles and Komodo Dragons (they find human flesh a very tasty treat, just ask them). You are incorrect, the universe as "intellegent design" does not NEED ambulated gross matterform to exhibit/exorcise itself; the concept was real as soon at it was concieved. No need for lab experiments (YOU WERE THE LAB RAT NOT NEEDED). The energy the human produces is negative not positive so negates itself as INEFFECTUAL toward bringing this planet even near its prior potencal. The human is a BIRD-DOME (boordum). What makes me think anything comes first? Something had to have incited the quarrel, maybe the meeting as opposites in the juncture of the symbol on its side with two energy forms converging in the Center of infinity colliding as a big FAT "CLA-BAMMO".

edit on 24-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Re-answer. We were not an afterthough. We were given an opportunity to cherish and uphold signiture specie. We are the worst at respecting this idea as we were supposed to "husband" this planet. I see botanical gardens as respect, as a way to bring island horteculture plantlife to SteamPunk Cities--ala 1900 London, Chicago. The ZOOs? not so much. The world was made to TRY to incorporate the Mega-human, IT SUCCEEDED, in the worst way, disrespecting its giving and nurturing environment. The Native Americans, the Aborigine, the Dogon, the Moab-eyes sp on purpose (new zealanders) who is left; the Kurds (the original Sumarians). The human has failed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join