It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Soldiers told not to wear uniform

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It's time to stop worrying about political correctness. We need to take it to them,, radicals of all religion need to be taken out. This radical religion BS has gone on long enough. Take the gloves off, screw the activist. Just take them out. And make it a grand spectacular event and broadcast it to the world. Besides Religion's time of reign is coming to an end. It's time to evolve past this BS for a better humanity.

Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet. Warmongering, hell yes I am. These are scum of humanity. They are bottom feeders that need to be dealt with.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by skorpius
It's time to stop worrying about political correctness. We need to take it to them,, radicals of all religion need to be taken out. This radical religion BS has gone on long enough. Take the gloves off, screw the activist. Just take them out. And make it a grand spectacular event and broadcast it to the world. Besides Religion's time of reign is coming to an end. It's time to evolve past this BS for a better humanity.

Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet. Warmongering, hell yes I am. These are scum of humanity. They are bottom feeders that need to be dealt with.

You say " screw the activist. Just take them out. And make it a grand spectacular event and broadcast it to the world."
Then you say" It's time to evolve past this BS for a better humanity".
so you think slaughtering people is evolution,a step forward?
see you on the EDL march dickhead.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I am going to keep wearing my H4H shirts, and wristbands, and carrying my day ruck. Like I will always wear a poppy during remeberance, bring it MFs I am ready for you.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Really? You are brave!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This sounds like something out of a bad joke about the French.

When the cowardice is so high -- and I know it's bad taste to say they are cowards but they are reacting by hiding their uniform use -- in one's own land to wear articles of clothing pertaining to one's allegiances, that's a problem.

But you know what ultimately for a land it's a step in a healthy direction. You don't have to be in uniform to be a soldier. So their urban warfare uniform is jeans and a T-shirt now, I get it. Stealth.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think British Soliders should don their uniforms and just make sure there are two or more, or in a group.
edit on 23-5-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by hotel1

Really? You are brave!

It's not bravery it's purely how you demonstrate that terrorists can't win by scaring us into behaving how they want us to. That is the way to win.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

So let me get this straight: The military is advising their soldiers to not wear their uniforms when off duty in their own country where they're supposed to be safe. All this by a so called "peaceful" religion that everyone claims isn't doing Europe any harm.

When will people take off their rose tinted glasses and accept the facts? No matter how politically incorrect the truth may be, it's still the truth. And the truth is, Islam has no place within European boundaries.

CX

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Sky News said last night that soldiers were allowed to go about in their normal uniforms now.

Personally, i think thats fine. Yes you watch your back, and you watch your mates too, but i think that after what happened, if another one was to be attacked i think we'd see a different reaction from the public in the vicinity.

That said, anyone who lives near an army garrison can spot an off duty squaddie a mile off. They have a certain dress sense and i always got told i have a "certain walk" ....whatever that means.

CX.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Could this have actually been already planned out several years ago?

From 2008:

An Islamist fanatic plotted to snatch a British Muslim soldier from the streets and film him being beheaded "like a pig" in a lock-up garage, a court heard.

Source: [url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-511048/Islamic-extremist-gang-plotted-kidnap-British-Muslim-soldier-behead-like-pig.html]Dailymail.co.uk[ /url]

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The Help For Hero's website crashed yesterday due to the sheer volume of orders for shirts, wristbands etc, and those wanting to donate, it was the most googled and yahoo'd site of the day. The people of the UK make me very proud.
edit on 24-5-2013 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Like I said, they've been warned not to wear their uniforms for yeeeeeeeeeeeeears.
Dave's actually just said, "Stuff that, let them wear them and bollocks to nutters".

Haha this made me chuckle. I don't have much else to say apart from they should all be wearing their uniform a show of defiance

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Yeah, someone sure won phase one of the battle. Convincing everyday people that this is a war against a religion. It's a bunch of fanatics that don't even practice the religion they claim to be fighting for.

But whatever, it's much easier to have an enemy with brown skin to point at.

So the whole genocide of native Britons doesn't matter either? The Britons have every right to defend themselves against the genocide they are facing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join