It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Governor Candidate Warns Boy Scout Jamboree May be Next False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Could this be the next False Flag event Location?

Nevada Governor Candidate Warns Boy Scout Jamboree May be Next False Flag

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Disagree.
I think the next false flag event will happen on the 4th of July.
Never let a good crisis go to waste - An open carry protest march is the perfect setting for more false flag gun violence.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
While I tend to think Mr. VanDerBeek is just someone who panders to a certain demographic to further himself, if I were inclined to believe what he said my brain instantly goes to this:

A mysterious respiratory illness has left five people hospitalized and two dead in southeast Alabama, state health officials said Tuesday.

Mystery Respiratory Illness

This mystery illness is being discussed in a thread here.

Referencing the FBI’s undeniable involvement in helping stage the Boston Marathon bombings

This being stated as a fact should take away all credibility from your link (as if it had any left).

Your link being from that site doesn't help me believe this but I do look forward to reading the conversations in this thread and always try to keep an open mind until all is proven or disproven. Good day to you.
edit on 5/23/2013 by ThePawnsTheory because: added to it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hmm... those pesky drills keep on getting out of hand.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Great job pointing out to everyone a lax security venue with 50,000 young people who could be the target of something by actual terrorists.

Way to go.

One hand clapping*

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Great job pointing out to everyone a lax security venue with 50,000 young people who could be the target of something by actual terrorists.

Way to go.

One hand clapping*

Oh but it's ok, it's only a false flag. No one will really do anything sinister, except the government, and they'll fly in actors and guys to play parts, so it will all be ok.

Plus infowars.

I can't wait for a 'real flag' event.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Way to go.

One hand clapping*

Oh but it's ok, it's only a false flag. No one will really do anything sinister, except the government, and they'll fly in actors and guys to play parts, so it will all be ok.

Plus infowars.

Where do you get the 10 year old actors for false flags I wonder? Is there like a hidden Hollywood, with child stars for FF's too? I wonder how quickly those kids burn out
Man, you guys thought Gary Coleman had it rough...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Why do they move a large family oriented meeting from a very accesible, hospital, military base - to a private, inaccesible, space?

And "hope for the best"?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by boncho

Why do they move a large family oriented meeting from a very accesible, hospital, military base - to a private, inaccesible, space?

And "hope for the best"?

Seems like a pretty cool place to me?

THE SUMMIT IS MORE THAN A PLACE

Situated in the wilds of West Virginia, The Summit is an adventure center for the millions of youth and adults involved in the Boy Scouts of America. And anyone who loves the outdoors. And home to the National Scout Jamboree. And the 4th BSA High Adventure Base, with the other three being the Philmont Scout Ranch, Northern Tier and Florida Sea Base.
It's the beginning of the next century of Scouting. With incredible facilities and intense outdoor programs, The Summit is a place that takes kids to the limits of what they think they can do, and then goes further.

summit.scouting.org...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Who owns this private land?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by boncho

Who owns this private land?

BSA High Adventure Base, the BSA part? Boy Scouts of America.

The Boy Scouts owns the land.

www.scouting.org...

The thrill of our High Adventure Bases runs far and wide across America, and nobody in the world is better at sharing those experiences than the Scouts. Nobody.

Nobody offers more exhilarating or a wider variety of high adventure for young people than the Boy Scouts of America. Through high adventure experiences, The Boy Scouts of America leaves lasting memories with youth and fosters development in character and leadership.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Way to go.

One hand clapping*

Plus infowars.

Where do you get the 10 year old actors for false flags I wonder? Is there like a hidden Hollywood, with child stars for FF's too? I wonder how quickly those kids burn out
Man, you guys thought Gary Coleman had it rough...

The boy scout event is real and all that but what this man is saying is the obama admin stageing something and blameing it on someone els is what the false flag is.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

The boy scout event is real and all that but what this man is saying is the obama admin stageing something and blameing it on someone els is what the false flag is.

That was directed at the purveyors of the Boston "actor: theory", which says that real people aren't used for these oh so popular false flags, they just use actors now, Its a quip, nothing less, nothing more.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Seems like a pretty cool place to me?

Because it is...

I would have loved to participate there when I was a scout. We camped in a dirt parking lot for our Jamboree

top topics

join