It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Attack Planned to Take Focus of March Against Monsanto on Saturday 25 May

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Have never posted a thread in this forum, or anywhere else for that matter. Just wondering what the ATS members think of this scenario happening. Monsanto being exposed, by what is shaping up to be the biggest World Wide Protest in living history. Close to 2 million people have indicated they are attending. What will TPTB do to take the heat of their rapidly disintergrating plans to control the World Food Supply? I believe some type of attack is definately going to occur. Ring of Fire? Lets hear your views.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
..any time some group of people assembles these days = trouble, right?

this must be Janet Napolitano's sock puppet account..

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

How is their control being rapidly taken away? Because some people are protesting in an approved protest area? I am glad they are doing this, not trying to be an ass, but will this really hurt them? Voting with our dollars is the only way, these companies only care about money, thus it's the only variable in the situation.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

How is their control being rapidly taken away? Because some people are protesting in an approved protest area? I am glad they are doing this, not trying to be an ass, but will this really hurt them? Voting with our dollars is the only way, these companies only care about money, thus it's the only variable in the situation.
I would clarify that the numbers indicated are more than a "few". Coincidently there is a Lunar Eclipse that day as well. Never underestimate the power of the people my friend.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I hope these gatherings go well. I hope our government notices that so many voters are attending these things. Doesn't the government see that people are noticing the big rise in cancer and diseases over the last ten years and are trying to get rid of some of the things contributing to these things. Maybe our Congressmen and President are blinded by contributions.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think we will have a major impact on disrupting their plans. With close to 2 million worldwide attending. I know not everyone will. But a protest of this size worldwide has not happened on this scale. Those that are critical of our actions are part of the problem not the solution. People Power.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Inconjuction with CME ejections and a Lunar eclipse, TPTB need to shut down the protest at any costs. False Flag most likely. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Pity it's not 2 BILLION people.This is a prediction i will be keeping my eye on.On the other hand,MonSatan seems to so well aided and abetted by some governments,the amount of letter f's they give about protests of any kind,would feel lonely on the head of a pin.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The worlds food supply was already controlled by certain factions long before Monsanto came into existence.

Monsanto is nothing more than a greedy corporation.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

I would clarify that the numbers indicated are more than a "few". Coincidently there is a Lunar Eclipse that day as well. Never underestimate the power of the people my friend.

PLEASE show me. I'll be right there with the horde.

top topics

join