It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Base in Himalayan border which both the Indian and Chinese government knows about.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
www.ufodigest.com...

America is not the only place where aliens have bases you know! I wonder what the Chinese and Indian government know about these E.Ts and if so do they have the exotic technology that these aliens possess. If they do, they may be on par with america military-wise (Or have the means to do so) If the government is indeed working with E.Ts.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by icyboy771z
America is not the only place where aliens have bases you know!

No actually I dont know. Not in America or any anywhere else for that matter.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

Here's something you may find interesting:

Doomsday Bunker/Facility Hidden In The Mountains Of Tibet?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 9/21/2011 @ 11:09 PM

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
For a while now, after seeing the film "2012" a number of times, I've been Google Earth-ing in and around Mt. Everest looking for anything that might be "odd"; secret bases, landing strips, entrances to bunkers and the like. Just for fun. Because, "you never know...".

Well tonight I stumbled upon this:

2012 Is Not A Legend Only?
Translated by Leong Soo Seang
Saturday, November 20, 2010
surveillance1115.blogspot.com...

The movie of 2012 has arise the hot topic about the prediction of the end of the world on December 2012. The most surprise thing is, the bloggers of China was discovered the location of built the Noah's Ark at Tibet through the Google satellite map.

Since the April of last year, the China was building of a civil airport near Mount Everest and named it as ‘Peace Airport’. This airport is expected to completed in September and start operations in October of this year.
surveillance1115.blogspot.com...

Here are the coordinates:

29°17'0.33"N, 94°20'58.54"E

You will find a number of photos at the link from the external source above including these two:

Here are two screen captures of the area I took from Google Earth:

Makes one wonder...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

America is not the only place where aliens have bases you know!

No actually I dont know. Not in America or any anywhere else for that matter.

Yes very certainly there are alien bases in America and the government is back-engineering these crafts.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There are purported film of an alien taken by a scientist on an expedition there last year i think....
This is something that is for really happening mho

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It's a public airport, with a public highway running by it. If you go there on Google Maps, you can drag the little "Streetview" guy around and see a bunch of photographs of the area. It even has a Wikipedia page. This does not look like the sort of place you'd put a secret project.

Diogenes

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiogenesTheDog
It's a public airport, with a public highway running by it. If you go there on Google Maps, you can drag the little "Streetview" guy around and see a bunch of photographs of the area. It even has a Wikipedia page. This does not look like the sort of place you'd put a secret project.

Diogenes

Neither does Denver International Airport. I guess...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

www.ufodigest.com...

America is not the only place where aliens have bases you know! I wonder what the Chinese and Indian government know about these E.Ts and if so do they have the exotic technology that these aliens possess. If they do, they may be on par with america military-wise (Or have the means to do so) If the government is indeed working with E.Ts.

For that matter, the same could be said of Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Mongolia, South Africa, UK, France, Spain, Italy and many other countries have ET bases under their countries.

Whilst travelling the world, I have heard many local stories about underground or mountain bases, in fact in Mongolia I was told of a secret entrance to a underground world of Argartha, In Peru I was taken to UFO/OVNI landing sites near Cusco and whilst visiting Cordoba in Argentina I was told by many locals about the ET base in the Uritorco mountains where they have seen flying discs come and go at high speed and there is always a rumbling noise and vibrations coming from the same said mountains. In Brazil and Peru, I was told about a human looking advanced race that helps the local tribes in the Amazon with medical help beyond our known capabilities. Their are mass reports of contact with an alien race living in an underground base in Italy (Paola Harris reports on this in great detail). France has a well known base that was recently featured in the news (2012 events) and Puerto Rico has a base under lake Cartejena.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

This is an old story with a questionable source ...India Daily .

A couple of the other threads on this
China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tect
UFO Underground Base in the Chinese - Indian Border

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
France has a well known base that was recently featured in the news (2012 events) and Puerto Rico has a base under lake Cartejena.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.nationalufocenter.com...
www.cavinessreport.com...
www.alieneight.com...

edit on 23-5-2013 by Smirnov because: (no reason given)

top topics

join