It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Astronaut Camarda Denies Bogus 'UFO Quotation"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by Smirnov
Do you think you're under intelligent control yourself? I doubt that.

Good. You are sorely in need of a little healthy skepticism.
I just doubt you think you're under intelligent control, sorry if you feel offended by that

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

After this public display of idiocy a rational person would doubt just about anything Bill Birnes might say.

Sounds like you're acting like a bad loser just because Bill Birnes said something right about the UFO sighting caught by the camera from STS-114.

Start at 1:45.

Typical of his many unsupported, off the deep end, and often contradictory claims.

What unsupported contradictory claims? Birnes is just interviewing an UFO contactee and also later comment on other people who claim to be in contact with Extraterrestrials. There is nothing wrong about that. People all over the world speak out about their UFO and Extraterrestrial encounter experiences, take for example the case of a huge UFO that reportedly kidnapped two F-14s and these F-14s and the 4 pilots were never seen again www.cavinessreport.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

People all over the world claim to have been abducted by Greys, and some of the alien implants have been removed from some of these abductess. Some of the best experts in the world concluded the alien implants to be of Extraterrestrial origin. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

These races are described to be from star systems such as Lyra, Pleiades, Sirius, Procyon, Tau Ceti, Ummo, Andromeda and Arcturus who have provided some of the genetic material for the seeding of humanity on Earth. According to Alex Collier, a total of 22 extraterrestrial races have provided genetic material for the ‘human experiment’.

These include Reptilian, Gray and Anunnaki races described earlier as well as those races in this second group which Collier describes as ‘benevolent’:

That we, as a product of extraterrestrial genetic manipulation, are possessors of a vast gene pool consisting of many different racial memory banks, also consisting of at least 22 different races. Because of our genetic heritage, and because we are spirit, the benevolent extraterrestrial races actually view us as being royalty

Even the Indians who claim to be in contact with various races of "Star people" claim that other human looking extraterrestrials have provided some of their genes into the original Earth humans www.tokenrock.com...

The inhabitants of Pleiades, known as Pleiadian's, are a highly evolved humanoid race and the next step in our evolution. It is said that Pleiadian's are here to help us in our spiritual journey to enlightenment. Cherokee legend states that their people originated in the Pleiades and they came to this world as starseeds of light and knowledge.

The Land continents that first supported advanced human colonies were Lemuria and Atlantis.

en.wikipedia.org...

Master race (Herrenvolk (German: die Herrenrasse, das Herrenvolk (help·info))) was a concept in Nazi ideology in which the Nordic race, a branch of what in late-19th and early-20th century taxonomy was called the Aryan race, represented an ideal and "pure race". In Nazi ideology this "Nordic" race was the purest example of the original racial stock of those who were then called the Proto-Aryans,[1] whom the Nazis believed to have prehistorically dwelt on the North German Plain and to have ultimately originated from the lost continent of Atlantis.

linkprosperity.com...

TWO GIANT UNDERWATER CRYSTAL PYRAMIDS DISCOVERED IN THE CENTER OF THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE

With the use of sonar, oceanographer Dr. Meyer Verlag discovered giant glass pyramids at a depth of two-thousand meters. The use of other devices have allowed scientists to determine that these glass giants are both made of a crystal-like substance, and are nearly 3 times bigger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt.

www.crystalinks.com...

During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the sea floor shifting sands.
Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the inner walls. They were completely spotless.
Directly below the rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room was a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends.
On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4 feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-1/2 inches in diameter.

edit on 28-5-2013 by Smirnov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

After this public display of idiocy a rational person would doubt just about anything Bill Birnes might say.

Sounds like you're acting like a bad loser just because Bill Birnes said something right about the UFO sighting caught by the camera from STS-114.

Any serious investigation into possible prosaic causes of that video sequence would have to start with an assessment of the illumination conditions, and the spacecraft activities such as water dumps or flash evaporator operation, that can cause effluent flow of several minutes duration. What did Birnes reveal about such basic context?

Let's start as simple as possible. Is the scene day or night? Since you are the one making the claim of extraordinariness, you [and Birnes] are responsible for showing it can't be something ordinary for normal spaceflight.

And just proclaiming that YOU'VE never seen it before doesn't suffice. Believe it or not, but there are many many factors of routine spaceflight operations that you don't know about, and seem proud of it.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Any serious investigation into possible prosaic causes of that video sequence would have to start with an assessment of the illumination conditions, and the spacecraft activities such as water dumps or flash evaporator operation, that can cause effluent flow of several minutes duration. What did Birnes reveal about such basic context?

Birnes said >>Footage that shows objects which some claim are moving under intelligent control. August 6, 2005, just before dawn over the Pacific water that separate Hawaii and the US mainland, a camera on spaceshuttle mission STS-114 "Discovery" photograph several unidentified lights in the sky (or is it in space he actually means? Looks like the footage is in space), one of them appears to come to a h... and then reverse direction. The video have been speed up ten times to more clearly show the change to trajectory. NASA gives no official explanation for what this object might be, but the most common explanation for sighting of this kind are ice crystals breaking off of the shuttle, in this case that explanation seems highly unlikelyseveral unidentified lights in the space>in the sky

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Believe it or not, but there are many many factors of routine spaceflight operations that you don't know about, and seem proud of it.

You don't know what i know about spaceflight. Proud of what? You don't know what that word means do you? You don't know what the heck you are talking about. You don't even understand what you are saying, do you?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Smirnov

You don't know what i know about spaceflight. Proud of what? You don't know what that word means do you? You don't know what the heck you are talking about. You don't even understand what you are saying, do you?

I suspect you know very little about real spaceflight as in your previous post you reference Alex Collier and Billy Meier supporter Randy Winters
, maybe you should broaden your horizons .
Either you are trolling or seriously deluded but judging from the quote above I'd say its most likely the former .

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I've lost nothing but my illusions about the nature of the STS mission footage.

edit on 28-5-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Believe it or not, but there are many many factors of routine spaceflight operations that you don't know about, and seem proud of it.

Show us.

Why do you think the video shows an object 'shortly before dawn', rather than, say. 'shortly AFTER dawn." On what basis do you judge the scene was in darkness?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I was reading Mr. Oberg's byline in Omni magazine back in the late 70's/early 80's. His qualifications are a matter of public record. He posts under his real name, not a clever pseudonym, and offers free access to his considerable experience.

You, on the other hand, are just another anonymous, mean-spirited troll, barely able to form a cogent sentence, much less provide actual insight into anything on the topic at hand. Cut and pasted youtube clips of UFO Hunters... powerful stuff.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

And the United States Secret Shadow Government is allegedly controlled by an alliance of malevolent Draconian Reptilians and Grey Extraterrestrial races , were NSA allegedly hired some scientists to built flying discs allegedly instructed by Greys.

I find it quite amazing that the US is controlled by the Draco-Reptilians, who according to some, control the President, the US Government, and Hollywood, but can't seem to control YouTube which exposes these entities at every turn.

I've even heard rumours that the Draco-Reptilians were responsible for the assassination of Kennedy, and well as producing crystal meth to enslave the human race (as well as making big dollars for black projects), and killing those in their way by cancer, car accidents, or whatever other way they choose for you to die.

Praise some higher being for YouTube which can expose these shape-shifting Reptilians for what they are. Praise be to Darrel Sims for fighting back against the Greys and showing us how weak they really are, and praise the heavens for every Adamski, Andromedan-Pleidian-Arcturian Alliance (or are they the enemy?) to show us the way to the true brotherhood (what about the sisters?) of man, and praise be to Greer who can 'vector in' alien spacecraft.

If not for these characters people might laugh after Ufology as a pseudo-science suited for cranks and disinfo agents. If not for these illuminated brothers, we may as well expose ourselves to those frauds who do such dastardly things as examining video footage for lens flare, and look at photos demanding such magical foolery with esoteric names like EXIF data.

Goodness me, we could perhaps doubt that some random text scrolling across a YouTube video is worthy proof of NASA scientists confessing to having knowledge of the UFOs and instead take the lying weasel words of some NASA shill who has the gall to actually know the person in question and even suggest ways to find said person's email address, and ask them if the quotation is true.

Praise the Ashtar collective that such frauds as Oberg are seen for what they are, as we all know scrolling text on a YouTube video is much clearer and relevant to the topic at hand, and far more convincing evidence than a person who knows the person quoted in the above-mentioned YouTube video.

Goodness me, if we end up listening to these shills from NASA, perhaps we could even develop some fine-tuned bs detectors and start focusing on relevant cases which deserve attention instead of hundreds of shape-shifting Hollywood actors, Illuminati musicians, and Obama(s), obviously enslaved by these evil reptilians.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I think that is pretty magnanimous of him to reply to you. What's ironic though, is that we are taking your word for it, yet another post on the internet. So, this could be legit, or it could be disinfo... no real way to validate.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel

I think that is pretty magnanimous of him to reply to you. What's ironic though, is that we are taking your word for it, yet another post on the internet. So, this could be legit, or it could be disinfo... no real way to validate.

Sure there's a way to validate it -- write to Camarda, I even gave the zip code. As far as email addresses, earlier posts were spot on: it's a matter of personal privacy, and I treat other astronauts' privacy the same way. I'm not going to share Ed Mitchell's address, or Scott Carpenter's, or Buzz Aldrin's, or Jim Lovell's, or Richard Garriott's, or Walt Cunningham's, or Story Musgrave's, etc etc. But be assured I am in regular contact with them on many subjects and have been for many. many years.

On the other hand, the quotes bandied about the Internet are almost always unsourced. Who recorded them, when, and where is rarely disclosed. The alleged 'Camarda quote' is a good example. There's no record anyone has ever tried to verify them. But isn't it odd that you claim such quotes are of equivalent authenticity as one with ALL info and verification contact information provided?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Sure there's a way to validate it -- write to Camarda, I even gave the zip code.

Yeah, but then you'd have to like, write something on paper then like, put it in an envelope and like write the address on the envelope and then like put a stamp on it and then like put it in the mail.

And that's like...hard.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Sure there's a way to validate it -- write to Camarda, I even gave the zip code.

Yeah, but then you'd have to like, write something on paper then like, put it in an envelope and like write the address on the envelope and then like put a stamp on it and then like put it in the mail.

And that's like...hard.

Don't forget the SASE.

Sometimes it really IS hard. After years of dismissing the "Ferrando" interview with Gordon Cooper as a probable fabrication, I may be on the verge of contacting the Italian journalist who taped it in NYC in mid-1973. What had thrown me off is that the attributed quotes that appear widely nowadays are TRANSLATIONS from a French newspaper article, that used a journalist's edited translations into French of the original Cooper comments.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I suspect you know very little about real spaceflight as in your previous post you reference Alex Collier and Billy Meier supporter Randy Winters
, maybe you should broaden your horizons .

I know a lot about spaceflight, it's not just limited to the old fashion Type 0 Civilization rocket technology of today bigthink.com...

, i also know about how advanced Extraterrestrials travel in space,

From around 0:02:00 into above "Moon & Mars Lecture 1996" Alex Collier says >>I went to bed it was a normal night, it was October, when i woke up there were two men looking down at me, they were human beings except they had no hair, and their skin is light blue, Moranae the large one his skin is light blue, Fasaya's skin has turned white because of his old age, they are blue skinned, they say that we are their "cousins", we actually have some of their genetics inside of us, they originally came from Lyra as all human life did in our galaxy, and human life does exist in other galaxies as well. I was taken out of bed many times, i was given information, i was given physicals i was given "brain scans", i was shown, they put a little "cap" at my head and they showed me who i was in my past lives and my direct connection to them and my connection to the Earth.>The contacts continued, they were physical as well as Telepathic.>Okay, according to the Andromedans, now folks i just want you to keep an open mind, you know, i'm not asking you to believe this, i'm sharing informations with you, if you choose not to belive this hey that's fine, i ask to exercise your free will, and if it's get too much for you and you don't want to listen i already checked none of these chairs have seat-belts, you can absolutely leave and i will not be offended, i don't like doing this anyway, i would much rather stay home and raise my family, okay, but i made a promise, and you know we want tho have a family you know i have a piece of a puzzle, and if don't do anything about it, i'm just as guilty as the NSA Astronauts and the Russian Astronauts have been on Mars and the Moon since 1958. Okay, light please. Okay, our galaxy... Ladies & Gentlemen, according to the Andromdans spacetravel have existed in our galaxy for 4.4 billion years. Okay, we are literally the new kids on the block, all right. Now, what's interesting about our galaxy is, all right ehm, space travel have existed for 4.4 billion years. The interesting thing about our galaxy the fact that we have many different races living here, in particular the Human race which we are member of, and what we call Reptilian races, which we are not a part of, who very much don't like us, like the human race, apparently this battle has been going on and going on for approximately 3.8 billion years between Reptilian races and human races. Many of the races that exist in our galaxy originally migrated from Lyra during a war. Apparently, some time in ancient past a group of Reptilians were exploring looking for minerals, looking for food resources, they came across a solar system that were full of human beings who were agricultural in their nature, hunted food, they just had everything together, and the Reptilian races they're called the "Sicar" in Andromedan tongue, we know them as Draconans they're from Alpha Draconis, and apparently they as a race were brought to our galaxy, nobody knows where they came from or who dumped them there. They were put there because they give them the highest probability of survival. They're a remarkable race, they are incredible builders, but they have an attitude problem, and that is they believe that they are the dominant species who control everything else, and they're also master geneticists, they value genetics, not gold or silver they're not interested in that, it's lifeforms, and they try to control liforms through manipulation of their genetics, we have also been subject to that. Anyway, there was a war, they were attacked, many of the human races left to Alfis to Entauries to the Pleiades to Signus Alpha to Andromeda to Cassiopia to Sirius to Proceon, all over, they just scattered to the "wind" trying to survive. Next light please. This is our small little area is located, that is what we see in the sky, this is were it is located, you can see we're in the st... , and this is why we've been manipulated messed with so much as the planet as the race, because we have been for the most part we were for the most part considered insignificant, and in roughly 5000 years ago somehow they found out that we were no longer insignificant and i will tell you why. According to the Andromdans, in our physical form right now in our genetics we have within us DNA of 22 different Extraterrestrial races, they have come down here and manipulated who have breed with us, everything imaginable, and somehow we have all this inside of us, plus the fact that we're couple with spirit, and this is something that the Greys have a major problem with, and i will cover that as well. Because we are the only race in our galaxy that have genes of 22 different extraterrestrial races because we're also spirit, they consider us "Royalty", the Andromdans consider us "Royalty".>How does this work?We travel with the "law of light" and by the "law of thought", you need to learn this in the future for you to survival.>He had to ask >>How does this thing work and how long time did it take you to get here from the Plaiades?We call them beam ships, the name come from long time ago, the first propulsion system they came upon to move among the stars was alignment device, and the name beam ship s.... it worked on principal of light transmission, they no longer use that she says but the name is always s.... , they prefer the round shape, it's comfortable for one thing, the old drive system needed that shape so they had a different body surface to facilitate the magnetic drive, they no longer do that by the way, he said she "told" him it took them 7 hours to get here, she thought it was a long time to travel in a ship, she left Erra and flown here and got here that quickly. How can that be? Now that's 500 light years away, she explain the ship speed up to approximately the speed of light, at that point the mass speed correlation in other words the energy of the Universe press in on the ship is tremendous, their ships are protected by an energy screen that holds that off, just at that moment they lower their screens in all that energy that forced against the ship, what they used that energy in kind of a compression f...... to do something really unique, they convert the ship in all matter involved with it into thought, they call it spiritual energy, it no longer exist in material frame, what that allow them to do is to step outside of time into no time and then move that thought into a much higher speed to it's destination, then the ship rematerialize again in material form allow them to traverse these vast distances literally at the speed of the thought, you see it took 3 and a half hours when she left Erra to speed up to the speed they were going to make this conversion, then jump to the part second (split second), then it took them 3 and a half hours to slow down to get into our solar system. Why the 3 and a half hours? Semjase explained that they learned a long time ago they need to be 150 million kilometers away from the nearest orbiting body before they make this conversion from time to no time, she says what happen is when the conversion is made there is kind of a rip or a t... so to speak in time, and any orbiting planet that may be too close to that may be pulled out of it's orbit or become unstable, so they learned to be very cautious, they always make these time jumps outside of solar systems, so when they approach to our solar system they had to be 150 million kilometers plus outside our solar system when they materialize in material, it then took them 3 and a half hours for them to cruise into our solar system through the outside planets to get to Earth, and that's how she arrived here that day.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I suspect you know very little about real spaceflight …..

I know a lot about spaceflight, it's not just limited to the old fashion Type 0 Civilization rocket technology of today …….
i also know about how advanced Extraterrestrials travel in space,….
Seems you're uttering your disinfo b@@@s@@t again. Don't you ever get tired of your bullsh@@@? I suspect you're trolling, like i also suspect you don't know squat about space travel.

Seems like you have no plans to write to Camarda?

Seems like you have no plans to respond constructively to
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems like you can’t tell night from day in the shuttle video YOU yourself offered as evidence.

Worst of all, in the immortal words of Will Rogers, it isn’t what you don’t know that makes you look foolish, it’s what you DO know that ain’t so.

That cigar store ersatz-Indian with his Hollywood prop room mega-feathered headdress? Priceless!!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Smirnov

There is no evidence to support Oberg's socalled "e-mail conversations with famous Camarda" story. That kind of story can't be trusted. Beside, Mr. Camarda is not here to defend himself.

Let me get this straight.......You think the email is fake?.....and if it's real, you don't believe it's content anyway?

If Camarda where here on ATS to confirm Jim's OP.....why do I think you'd then claim "It's not really Camarda!"

I'm sorry, but the only evidence people like you will ever accept is evidence that you feel backs up your already preconceived version of events......which invariably comes from youtube or dodgy blogs.
edit on 29/5/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Let me get this straight.......You think the email is fake?

Like i previously said here www.abovetopsecret.com... There is no evidence to support Oberg's socalled "e-mail conversations with famous Camarda" story. That kind of story can't be trusted. Beside, Mr. Camarda is not here to defend himself.

And like i said on Page 3, what if we assume Mr. Camarda did respond to Oberg's socalled query? If we assume Mr. Oberg did write to Mr. Camarda, and Camarda responded the way as Oberg claim, then i think there might a good chance that Mr. Camarda is thinking that there may be a good chance that Mr. Oberg may be hired by NASA as a disinfo agent to discredit NASA employees or former NASA employees no matter what it takes, when it comes to UFOs, and or Mr. Camarda is thinking that Mr. Oberg may be hired by NASA as one of those to tell NASA employees to shut up about UFOs. If this is the case, and if we assume Camarda did respond to Oberg's socalled "query" the way as Oberg claim, then i think there may be a good chance that Camarda had to lie to Oberg, and don't want to share the true informations with Oberg, because Camarda maybe think that there might be a good chance that Camarda himself is risking to lose his job if Camarda continue to speak openly about UFOs outside NASA while Camarda still works for NASA.
Oh yes, there might be a good chance that Camarda would lie to Oberg and don't want to share the true informations with Oberg, just in case if we assume this e-mail conversation did take place. Beside, i doubt that socalled e-mail conversation ever took place.

.....and if it's real, you don't believe it's content anyway?

If we assume the socalled e-mail conversations was real, then there might be a good chance that Camarda had to lie to Oberg, to hide the true informations, and like i said on Page 3 www.abovetopsecret.com... If we assume Mr. Oberg did write to Mr. Camarda, and Camarda responded the way as Oberg claim, then i think there might a good chance that Mr. Camarda is thinking that there may be a good chance that Mr. Oberg may be hired by NASA as a disinfo agent to discredit NASA employees or former NASA employees no matter what it takes, when it comes to UFOs, and or Mr. Camarda is thinking that Mr. Oberg may be hired by NASA as one of those to tell NASA employees to shut up about UFOs. If this is the case, and if we assume Camarda did respond to Oberg's socalled "query" the way as Oberg claim, then i think there may be a good chance that Camarda had to lie to Oberg, and don't want to share the true informations with Oberg, because Camarda maybe think that there might be a good chance that Camarda himself is risking to lose his job if Camarda continue to speak openly about UFOs outside NASA while Camarda still works for NASA. galactic.no...

My name is Donna Hare. During ‘70 and ‘71 I worked in Building 8 of NASA for a contractor, Philco Ford.

He said that some [of the astronauts] who wanted to talk were threatened. They’d signed papers not to talk. They would have their retirements taken away. I was just overwhelmed with that piece of information so I started asking questions. Certain people that I knew were key people in the organization so I’d take them away from the site. We’d go to lunch and I’d talk to them. And alone they would tell me things and then swear if I ever said they said it, they would say I was lying.

There was a point in time when I had some people come out and tell me I shouldn’t talk about this. They didn’t threaten to kill me but I got the message I shouldn’t talk about it. But I’d already talked about it so much it didn’t really matter anymore.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In a letter from Colonel Charles Senn, Chief of the Air Force Community Relations Division, to Lieutenant General Duward Crow of NASA, dated 1 September 1977, Colonel Senn made the following astonishing statement:

"I sincerely hope that you are successful in preventing a re-opening of UFO investigations."

If Camarda where here on ATS to confirm Jim's OP

I doubt Camarda would vaste his time on forums

.....why do I think you'd then claim "It's not really Camarda!"

Good point there, i've had that in mind too, you know there do actually exist lunatics out there who are willing to misuse other's names, unfortunately, so just in case someone turns up saying "I'm Camarda" then can you really trust that, just in case if turns out to be a lunatic misusing Camarda's name? Good question, huh...

I'm sorry, but the only evidence people like you will ever accept is evidence that you feel backs up your already preconceived version of events......which invariably comes from youtube or dodgy blogs.

Just because "UFO Hunters - NASA Files" is on Youtube it doesn't necessarily mean that "UFO Hunters - NASA Files" TV documentary never took place. You do know that "UFO Hunters - NASA Files" TV documentary did in fact take place, don't you?

Are you asking for evidence of alien implants? "Abductees" around the world claim it is a group of Gray aliens that abduct Earth humans, and alien implants have been removed from some of these "abductees".

The alien implants have been scrutinized by some of the best experts in the world and concluded it to be of Extraterrestrial origin.
edit on 29-5-2013 by Smirnov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

..., you know there do actually exist lunatics out there who are willing to misuse other's names, unfortunately, so just in case someone turns up saying "I'm Camarda" then can you really trust that, just in case if turns out to be a lunatic misusing Camarda's name? Good question, huh...

You mean, like lunatics faking a pro-UFO quote that you are desperate to defend even though you haven't a clue about where it came from? Jeeez, are all the mirrors in your house, broken?

Or faking quotes from a long string of other astronauts? Or faking 'insider credentials'? Or altering photographs -- eg Apollo-11, Apollo-12, Gemini-7? Or making up phony 'air-to-ground' transcripts -- eg, "have UFO in sight, awaiting instructions" -- ?

All for the sake of pro-UFO propaganda, and all
aimed
right
at
YOU.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You mean, like lunatics faking a pro-UFO quote that you are desperate to defend even though you haven't a clue about where it came from?

Like i said here www.abovetopsecret.com... i doubt you think of it as fake, and unfortunately for you it's not fake no matter how badly you wish it to be... Unfortunately for you, you failed in your attempt to debunk it.

Seems like you have no plans to write to Camarda?

Camarda's email adress is nowhere to spot online the Internet, and since you refuse to show his email adress right here on your thread it seems very likely that you don't have Camarda's email adress at all.

That cigar store ersatz-Indian with his Hollywood prop room mega-feathered headdress? Priceless!!

"Standing Elk" seems to be a real Lakota Indian, www.drboylan.com...

For ten days in June, the Yankton Sioux Reservation on the windswept high plains of South Dakota was a gathering place for indigenous tribal leaders from around the globe and hundreds of Native and Euro-American listeners. The occasion was the Star Knowledge Conference and Sun Dance, convoked by Lakota (Sioux) spiritual leader Standing Elk (Laurance Zephier) in response to a vision he experienced. The vision showed that Native American spiritual knowledge about the Star Nations was to be shared with the larger non-Native world. This Conference also fulfilled ancient Hopi and Lakota prophecies.

Standing Elk, Lakota Keeper of the Six-Pointed Star Nation Altar, in his opening remarks noted that Medicine Men have the ability to communicate with the spiritual conscious entities of Mother Earth, such as the Eagle, the Deer, and the Coyote, as well as the Star Nations.

Standing Elk talked about meeting another Sioux Medicine Man who confirmed that there are Star Visitors. Some are like ants, with big, black eyes and long fingers and toes. Some live out in the cosmos and some on the other side of the Moon. Sioux legends relate that the Sioux had their origin from the Pleiades, with others coming from the Sirius and Orion systems.
Standing Elk related about having visitations in the sweat lodge from the "Gray" Zetas, who bear messages and provide answers to questions. Standing Elk talked about being visited by a five-foot-tall, orange-skinned Star Visitor with large eyes. He also mentioned blue and green Star People, and "a hundred other races you don't know about."
He asserted that "the way of the Stars is in every culture."

Moving to a religious theme, he said that Jesus was a Star Man. Standing Elk noted that the eleven symbols found on the wreckage of the Roswell UFO crash each had two meanings: a universal law and a spiritual law. During a subsequent presentation he presented interpretations of these various Star Visitor symbols which he had received from Star People who manifested during sweat lodge ceremonies.

www.greatdreams.com...

On January 23rd, Standing Elk attended a 12 strand DNA repatterning ceremony.

In January 24th, Standing Elk went through a direct soul fusion with Golden Eagle (Wamdli Gdeska Zizi), a High Heart (Christ Consciousness) connection with Master Jesus,

144 Sacred Breath of the 12 Rays of the Sacred Colors, 14th Stargate Portal Connection with the 13th dimensional frequencies of Andromeda and the Vega systems, Ceremony of Rebirth and Ceremony through the Stargate of Purification. There was a successful conscious Walk In with Standing Elk and The Golden Eagle.

And he does look like a North American indian to me.

www.tokenrock.com...

The inhabitants of Pleiades, known as Pleiadian's, are a highly evolved humanoid race and the next step in our evolution. It is said that Pleiadian's are here to help us in our spiritual journey to enlightenment. Cherokee legend states that their people originated in the Pleiades and they came to this world as starseeds of light and knowledge. If this legend is so, then modern day Cherokee Indians, as well as other Native Americans, have Pleiadian genes.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in human DNA

edit on 29-5-2013 by Smirnov because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join