It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a very small town in arkansas =)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi my name is Bruce and I am living in a very small town in Arkansas right now. I have been through every state except for Alaska and Hawaii. Lived in Main,Virgina,Texas,California,New Mexico and Utah. I'm 17 been reading stuff on ATS since about 09 or begging of 2010. This site is very informative and I love new knowledge and the ability to see and read what others come up with. I must say it is very interesting. I hope to be a great new addition to this amazing place and do my best =). Thank you for reading this and have a good night!
edit on 21-5-2013 by brimestoned because: accidently hit the enter button before I filled in the description haah

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hi.

Must be really small- can't even see the letters in the OP

ETA: ok there's the text!!
edit on 21-5-2013 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by brimestoned

Hi Bruce, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

IMPORTANT: ATS Rules, Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012),

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I can see your not very talkative anyway
Welcome to ATS from Northern Ontario
Just make sure you do not go to far down the rabbit hole
So as you can not come out again.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Welcome, I too am from a small town in Arkansas. I'm sorry. Enjoy!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Hi Bruce, welcome aboard. I wish I had found this site at such a young age, of course when I was 17 there was no internet, (sigh).
Anyway, get ready for some serious scrutiny. Take your time when you post, and don't take it too seriously.

Let me give you a taste of what you are in for; Maine is spelled with an E, and brimstoned is not. I will not point out the other one.

All in good fun young man. Carry on.
See ya around the threads.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thank you all for the welcome =). I will do my best to be talkative haha. So I guess I should let you all know some stuff about me haah. Well I grew up with my mom till I was about 9. My father was in prison till i was about 10. By the time i was 5 I have witnessed 2 murderess and a lot of violence. My mother was not in the right crowd as I was growing up so she later was sent to wescare or something for drug problems on a federal case. I have had voices in my head since I was little that would talk to me and I still do. I would hear loud ringing in my head and zone out a lot as a child and lose time during the day. It continues to happen doctors dont know why it is happening. I dont feel safe by my self no matter where I am. Granted I am about 5'10 weighing 245 and pretty stout and strong have taken MMA for 3 years. I feel as if something is watching me all the time. I have dreams of Ariel views of my house that I live in and lights all around. I feel sometimes that I cant control my own thoughts and body. I am in therapy. Currently living with my mother my little sister and grandparents in Arkansas. Left my dads house in Sept me my step mom didn't get along besides the fact she treated me and my sister like we were second hand kids putter her kids first always. I walk outside a lot with a dog with me. My mother has told me that I would be gone for Hours at times and say that I would walk to the same place every time a place at the bottom of the mountain and just be looking up into the sky with the dog beside me still. I have no relocation of anything of that sort happen all that I remember is just walking down our small road back and fourth. but thats enough of that.

I just am trying to find answers for why I feel the constant feeling of being watched and have dreams of lights and weird looking animals and stuff all around the houses iv lived in. Why I hear loud ringing and feel like I cant control my body or my thoughts.

Well that's a little bit of about me. Theirs a bunch more but I dont feel comfortable sharing it at the moment.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Welcome Bruce. I live in a small town in Arkansas as well. Just hang around awhile and you'll get a feeling for the place. Good people to talk to, good information if you listen and lot's of insights if you're ready for them.

It's good to see young people tuning in. Gives me hope for this old world.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

ATS can be a very challenging place; stay strong and enjoy!

Bruce I just read your other post where you shared more about yourself. I can tell that you are a good person with some problems.

I have a couple of questions for you...(1) Who do you live with now; is it a better living situation for you? (2) Have you been to the Doctor about the noises in your ears? (An ear, nose and throat Doctor)

Also...this feeling you have of being watched...well to my way of thinking...we are all being watched daily... by beings from the spirit world; this might be what you are sensing.

edit on 21-5-2013 by caladonea because: add more

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Like Caladonea, after reading your second post I also sense your sincerity and a good heart.
In a few years, when you are independent, I'll bet your family problems will become less and less of a factor in who you are becoming. The fact that you are interested in martial arts says (to me at least) that you have an inner fortitude and a will to excel.
Keep your chin up, time is a great healer and teacher.

...have dreams of lights and weird looking animals...

Is there any chance you could draw some of these animals and post them? I have a fascination for mythological animals and sometimes I make stained glass panels depicting them.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thank you for the welcome and thanks for not calling me crazy,or a monster.

Well to answer your first question I live with my Mom,step dad,little sister,grandma and grandpa in a small town out in the woods about a good 5-6 miles from anyone else. As for the environment it is less stressful over all.

As for your second question I will have to ask my mother as for I have not been to a doctor since I was about 7 for the loud ringing in my head. If I remember right he tried to tell us it was normal and would go away eventually. Then again we were in a city with less than 100 people so I doubt the doctor knew a whole lot.I have told my therapist and she believes it is because of my childhood and what I have seen and witness. Caused me to block out during bad times as a child and talk to only my sister and my self more than anyone else. Which leads her to believe that my childhood has left me with these problems.

However I do not think that is the case since I have been in therapy at different places been to a real psycho ward in Texas and they didn't see anything mentally wrong with me.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Thank you! I hope that things will change when I get older and become more self reliant dealing with life on my own.

As for the pictures I am not a great artist but I will do my best to draw some up for you. Last time I had the dreams of bright lights and weird looking animals was about 4 months ago. I remember the weren't moving just staying still like trapped in motion and only moved when the lights would flicker. Their would be encircled our house and the dogs surrounding my house were no were to be seen we have 4 out side dogs at all corners of the house. The animals I saw in each dream would get closer and closer to the house I was living in each dream. Now the latest the are within 5 feet from the walls of my house. Their was roughly about 20-25 of them. Their was 5 of the same and then some person I believe well i believe it is a person has the shape of a human so I guess it is a person.The human things I saw would be about 10 feet behind the others. Why i have no idea.The animal seemed to be much larger than the humans and had broad shoulders. looked like a huge bear on its 2 back feet but. Its not a bear it has a head like a human no long snout or anything. I will do my best to draw a picture of them both for you. Now bear with me this is just a aerial view of them so I have no idea in detail what they look just a birds eye view.

side note (the humans are my best representation for what they looked like. They wore no cloths from what I could tell and their skin looked like it had plates or something on it like fish scales sort of. I also choose to say human because that is what I feel comfortable with.)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hi and welcome brimestoned, just remember not to believe everything that you read... but also keep your mind open and free to take in new thoughts. You will have fun if you can do that.

Glad you are here.

Stari

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Thank you. I tend to keep a open mind for I know from in my heart this world has secrets and things that we have yet to even discover. I take everything I read not as if it is real or not but to understand how their mind,understanding and how they came to that conclusion works. I know that people lie and are dishonest. Im not here to tell someone they are lying or if their telling the truth. Im here to see how people interpret the unexplainable and how humans can say whats possible and whats not possible. I have seen and witnessed a lot of strange unexplainable things in my short life that I don't feel comfortable sharing with anyone even my own little sister. If you knew the relationship we had you would understand how serious that is. I feel that humans are not yet ready for the truth that they seek in life. Then again every human thinks that they have a meaning in life even if they don't admit that they do. I am not here to tell humanity what is real or fake, whats possible or whats not possible. I am simply just observing and learning. I will share certain experiences threw my time here with you all. I do not wish though to be asked about the topics that I don't wish to share and express.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Very interesting stuff brimestoned, your recollection of your dreams is impressive. I went through a phase of writing down my dreams and I have learned to retain so much detail.

You only have 12 or so more post to go then you can write a thread about this. I hope you do!
Also, after 20 post you can send U2U messages. (You could get that in this intro thread if you keep replying) Message us anytime if you need help posting photos or what ever.

Looking forward to seeing your drawings of those animals.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

I will gladly make a thread of some of my experiences with the unexplainable. How ever I will only share what i feel comfortable doing. I have some dreams that I don't remember anything and sometimes I dream my own death. I have dreams where a few days later I catch my self thinking wow I already dreamed this. I believe that everyone has experienced that before even if they had no idea that they did.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I have dreams where a few days later I catch my self thinking wow I already dreamed this.

That has definitely happened to me. I've had dreams that I had almost forgotten about then one random day I have an experience that I knew for sure I had dreamed (dreamt?) about.

I will only share what i feel comfortable doing.
Of course, take your time my friend.
I am very interested in the whole dream phenomenon. I wish I could dream about mythological creatures but alas my dreams are extraordinary in the sense that they are almost always ordinary. Dreams about work, etc.

edit on 21-5-2013 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7

I have dreams where a few days later I catch my self thinking wow I already dreamed this.

That has definitely happened to me. I've had dreams that I had almost forgotten about then one random day I have an experience that I knew for sure I had dreamed (dreamt?) about.

I will only share what i feel comfortable doing.
Of course, take your time my friend.
I am very interested in the whole dream phenomenon. I wish I could dream about mythological creatures but alas my dreams are extraordinary in the sense that they are almost always ordinary. Dreams about work, etc.

edit on 21-5-2013 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

I think I quoted this right?

Well I must say that I do not wish to have these dreams of strange animals. I see and feel nothing but danger from them. Then again it could be just being scared of something I cant understand and explain. I will tell you I don't know if what I have seen is all in my dreams or when I was physically awake. Now if some of these entities I have seen are real I feel sad for humanity. Its as if they have shown me what they are capable of and testing me. I have only remember one time I confronted them. I couldn't move and its as if they were able to manifest into my soul or body. I do not wish that upon any human whether they are good in the heart or evil. Sometimes the truth humans seek is not what they want so they deny whats in front of them to see what they understand to be the truth.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I think I quoted this right?
You certainly did.

Then again it could be just being scared of something I cant understand and explain.
I think you just hit the proverbial nail on the head.

This is just my opinion, my feeling about the subject. Dreams are a way for us to process stimulus so we can remember them in a way that our sub-conscious can relate to. Perhaps we draw upon random icons to help us compartmentalize events. Sometimes these images are monstrous just like the stimulus that triggered them. You obviously have had some very stressful events that need to be processed.
I am usually not one to offer advise because I don't know you and even if I did, I would not presume to know what you need, but if you put these dreams into the perspective of harmless representations of real life events, perhaps that would dispel the sensation of fear. Your brain may just be trying to process things in such a way to keep you sane, or at least sane enough to carry on. Anyway, I think it is natural, try not to worry and of course, don't be afraid, it's not "something out there", it's you after all, it's all you.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

That makes logical sense to me. Now let me ask you this. When do dreams start to cross into reality. When does the impossible become the possible. I will tell you that we are not alone in this "reality" as I like to call it not necessarily universe. I have witnessed demons and un earthly things that I cant not grasp or wrap my head around that I even saw them. I will continue this tomorrow it is 12 30 in the morning here. I will explain everything then. Just remember the human mind only sees what it is taught to believe.

Also about the whole stress thing I must say that I seen alot off stuff growing up that should not been seen by a child.
edit on 22-5-2013 by brimestoned because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join