It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer Threatens To Beat Up Man And Plant Cocaine On Him - Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is exactly why we need CIVILIAN REVIEW BOARDS!! The police cannot be allowed to police themselves anymore. We have all seen what a sham that is.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
there are very few if any good cops left.

dont trust the police

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I agree that policing the police with police is a joke.

What struck me about the video was that the camera appeared static. I'd guess that it was placed there strategically because they knew the cops would do something like this...Just a guess.

By the way, for those who seem confused by the 'three bags full' reference, it's from the nursery rhyme "Baa Baa Black Sheep." The line "Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Three bags full." is often used to parody authority in English vernacular.
"Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Three bags full, sir." The cop is using it to pretty much say, "Be subservient to me."

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
To anyone who defends this moron of a cops actions I ask you this, would you want that ego tripping cop to talk to your child or family member like that? I would be afraid if my daughters ever had to encounter a thug with a badge like that while alone and this cop did imo sexually harass the person because of the S a D reference but I could be nitpickin. All in all any good cop should be ashamed to wear the same uniform as that glorified bonehead who imo does the exact opposite of what his job intends.

I grew up in a big city with lots of crime and think thats no excuse either. If you acted like that at your job you wouldn't you get fired?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This cop gets a slap on the wrist, heck he just might get a promotion and get rewarded for this. This is the adopted policy police have taken on here in the United States. Anything a officer does is somehow justified in some instance when they face the music. Either the chief goes in to damage control and spins the truth in some statement to the media or the officer is given a paid vacation "suspension" for there is a code cops live by. And that code is to protect all fellow officers even when they are in the wrong. It is indeed sickening, yes government sanctioned gangsters in blue have a license to kill. The police, the district attorneys , the judges are all golf buddies too.

It don't stop there. When the police do wrong the city gets sued, not the officer but the taxpayer pays for it in civil court. So the police have the narcissistic attitude due to this. When the police are never held accountable it opens the flood gates of corruption and derelict of duty. They are creating monsters with badges , shoot first ask questions later.

The icing on the cake, big banks give multi-million departments donations and buy them computers and cruisers. They do not serve and protect the people, they serve lobbyist lawmakers agendas and are nothing but dogs appeasing master. And they install cameras on every corner to monitor the suspects, the American people. In this case Canada. The apple does not fall far from the maple tree.
edit on 22-5-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Regardless if the bald guy had a prior record or was known to be involved in illegal activity does NOT justify the officer's actions or statements. He flat out threatened him. Should have been a lawsuit involved but who knows.. Maybe the guy is into some illegal things and doesn't want to risk putting himself under the microscope.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This guy is Barney Fife in a steroid-induced rage!

Nothing I despise more than a crooked cop, with the exception of someone who refuses to fire a crooked cop. This guy should be in jail for many years to come. Just imagine yourself acting like him - You'd be charged with terrorism and be "disappeared".
edit on 5/22/2013 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I can't believe this fool still has a job...

The police need thugs like this on the force. You've got to set a thug to catch a thug.

The problem is that there's not enough bad guys out there in the general population, to keep these guys occupied, so the police thugs end up harassing decent folk.

The police dept will always pretend they are shocked and surprised at one of their own, when the public gets some indisputable evidence and reveals it. But, things don't change. Because there's a need those guys fill.

When there's a really rough situation, and the police have to respond, they are not going to send in their nicest and mild mannered cops. They are going to send in the ones that relish in thuggery.

So, give the thug a break.

Time might come when you need him to fend off another thug.

edit on 21-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

You must be kidding right? "So, give a thug a break."? Especially with that camera rolling, I would not have let that cop talk to me like that. I've told pigs off before that were in the wrong, and he would be no different. And if he so much as grazed the hair on my arms, the last thing that would go through his head would be my fist. I can't believe you would post that. I bet with a name like squealer you would fit right in with these jack boots yourself.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Many people might be surprised to know that this is quite common in Canada, and always has been. I have lived here most my life from coast to coast and this happens quite a lot.

The title is self explanatory but what you are about to see is a man abusing his power and being very unprofessional. This type of behavior sickens me, at least he didn't assault the man or worse.

A Durham Region police officer threatened to beat up a man and plant coc aine on him during a one-sided, expletive-filled confrontation, a graphic video shows.

“I hurt people . . . and then I make their coc aine f---ing appear,” the armed constable barks into the face of the burly, young man. “You see how I work. . . . See what I do.”

The Star is not aware of the context of the incident outside what is seen in the video.

“Shut your f---ing mouth and do something . . . do something please, do f---ing something . . . take a swing, so I can. . . ” says the constable in the video which is barely audible at several points.

Durham police disciplined the constable, who uses the f-word more than three dozen times in the video, for discreditable conduct over the incident. He remains on the force’s “front lines.”

A source familiar with one of the house’s occupants said they set up and filmed videos of police visits after officers had been “harassing” them there for weeks.]

www.thestar.com... aine_on_him_video_shows.html

Please make sure to watch the full video.

The electronic/data era is helping incidents like these get exposed

We need to keep busting these thugs.

ETA:

The source link does not seem to want to take no matter how many times I try so I will paste the link in three segments...just copy and paste all three parts of the link into one full link in the following order and you can view the source.

Source

edit on 5/21/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/21/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed source link

edit on 5/21/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

bastads
edit on 23-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well the internet is nice thing nowadays :-)

It's getting more and more difficult to hide certain things ..

Anyway, I would recommend to post your opinions on their official Facebook.

www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

duplicate by mistake
edit on 24-5-2013 by leftofplumb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

And why do think that is? I would say it's because this officer's behaviour is silently sanctioned by his superiors whose acquiescence of bullying is sanctioned by those who hold power in this country. All would deny this. Democracy for the most part exists only in the minds of some. Moreover, "justice for all" is an unfinished phrase which to be accurate must be extended to read, "justice for all those whose money supply and connections are deeply extended"; with the rarest of exceptions, no other type of justice exists in the Americas.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I once received a DUI in a small Illinois town, based on a sobriety test the judge had never heard of. America has a power trip and corruption epidemic.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gohome1122
I once received a DUI in a small Illinois town, based on a sobriety test the judge had never heard of. America has a power trip and corruption epidemic.

The whole world has this epidemic my friend.

It's almost as if we are programmed to defy logic and ignore reality.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A coc aine habit would definitely explain the cop's attitude problem.

Second line

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by SQUEALER

The police need thugs like this on the force. You've got to set a thug to catch a thug.

The problem is that there's not enough bad guys out there in the general population, to keep these guys occupied, so the police thugs end up harassing decent folk.

The police dept will always pretend they are shocked and surprised at one of their own, when the public gets some indisputable evidence and reveals it. But, things don't change. Because there's a need those guys fill.

When there's a really rough situation, and the police have to respond, they are not going to send in their nicest and mild mannered cops. They are going to send in the ones that relish in thuggery.

So, give the thug a break.

Time might come when you need him to fend off another thug.

edit on 21-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

You must be kidding right? "So, give a thug a break."? Especially with that camera rolling, I would not have let that cop talk to me like that.

So, what are you going to do about it. There's freedom of speech. The cop is free to say whatever he wants. You, on the other hand, are not free to say what you want to the cop. That's why the cop acts this way. The cop wants you to do something, so that he can make an arrest.

There are only two choices where you win.

1) you keep silent, and take it, like a man
2) you pull a gun and put a bullet in the cops brain, like a man.

Any other response, and the cop wins.

He has the law on his side, and all of his police buddies will back him up.

Remember, the cops goal is to make an arrest.

Whenever the cop leaves the station, and goes out on a beat, if he comes back to the station without a suspect, he's wasted a whole day fruitlessly.

The cop needs arrests, to get promoted, and get salary increases.

Some cops are so desperate for an increase in income, that they will do anything to enable them to arrest suspects and bring them in to the station.

Your goal, is to make sure that cop doesn't get back to that station, with you in hand.

However you do this, you win.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Great Topic!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

So , because the average police officer is to afraid to "confront" or "protect" a citzen from a "thug" its not only a necessity but a thankful act that they hire their own uncontrollable thugs to start explosive fights in public, threaten the innocent and commit un-reproachable crimes themselves?

Do you love uh merica uh little too much?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slickinfinity
To anyone who defends this moron of a cops actions I ask you this, would you want that ego tripping cop to talk to your child or family member like that? I would be afraid if my daughters ever had to encounter a thug with a badge like that while alone and this cop did imo sexually harass the person because of the S a D reference but I could be nitpickin. All in all any good cop should be ashamed to wear the same uniform as that glorified bonehead who imo does the exact opposite of what his job intends.

I grew up in a big city with lots of crime and think thats no excuse either. If you acted like that at your job you wouldn't you get fired?

For real. How many times do you suppose this cop has raped a woman or gotten one to blow him by threatening to plant drugs on her and arrest her, thus ruining her life. He could do it with anyone, and I would bet money he has. I'm totally in favor of public executions for crooked cops. In fact, I would encourage anyone in that town to personnally kill this guy. He deserves it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join