It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Camping and coffee are like ATS and coffee,
A perfect match.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Darkblade71

A belated....
I am glad to enjoy a cup of coffee with you and yours; here's to tomorrow morning too!

Right on!
Welcome to the coffee thread!

---c(_)

*sip*

We will be having that morning cup too!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Sorry again to spoil the momentum of this thread!

You didn't spoil this thread for me...really don't worry about it...I will still drink my 2 cups a day and enjoy them!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yawn ..................................... stretch................................fart (Well I am boy and I figure if I can't fart after 8 years of knowing you I never will and just explode)

Morning all

Nothing to say except have a great day everybody, oh yeah and more coffee required.

I'll be back if my brain wakes up.

Cody

edit on 22/5/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I drank too much scotch last night and got up late. Luckily I left the coffee pot on all night, so I already had hot coffee waiting for me when I woke up.

I must have planned ahead.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I know that feelin....just got up, brain is not functioning yet. Coffee is making though, just waiting for the smell to hit me. Anything other than my feet.

lol

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

That would be one wicked cup of coffee! I did that the other night and by morning, half a pot went to about 1/4th of a pot. Which we fondly refer to as Army coffee. Stuff that will eat a spoon........

*listens to the coffee pot gurgle in the background*

Man, that stuff better hurry up or I am gonna fall back to sleep....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING ATS!!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
*****SIP****

Oh man, I almost couldn't wait for it to get done.

Now I feel better.
It is a good thing I have to get my daughter up in the morning or I might of fallen back to sleep waiting for the coffee.

*sip sip sip*

edit on 22-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Rodinus

I have always wanted to try that! Won't pay 180 bucks for a pound of it though, just have to find some rich friends who love coffee I guess..

I am all for it, exotic and I'm sure, really really good if you can do the mind over matter thing. The coffee "experts" (I want that job!) say it's good, so it's gotta be.

**sip**

Awesome video!
Thank you for that contribution to the coffee thread!!
edit on 21-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

Dearest Darkblade...

Ok, if you want to go for the cheaper version, this is how to go about it :

1 : Catch a squirrel

2 : Orally gavage the squirrel with as many coffee beans as possible (don't forget to nail squirrels feet to floor beforhand as they give a nasty bite and tend not to stay in one place when trying to force feed them coffee beans!!!)

3 : After about 18 hours (allow time for squirrel metabolic system to work)...Collect about 200g of squirrel droppings and place in a mixing bowl with roughly 550g of finely grounded coffee beans (whatever suits your taste and wallet of course!)... Then blend for roughly 120 seconds

4: Heat and drink... but not the squirrel

To be continued... (with a squirrel recipie)

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 22-5-2013 by Rodinus because: crap spelling

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I think I will pass on the squirrel!!
That was damn funny though hahahahaha
Just made me spew coffee...lol
I wasn't expecting that!

Awesome!

*sip*

I just had to show my daughter that video, that was awesome. She gave me a thumbs up when I asked her what she thought about the coffee! That's cool!

edit on 22-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
*sets out bottomless coffee pot and several cups*

Ok, I have a very busy day today, but if anyone stops in and wants a cup, help yourself!

I will stop back to enjoy a cup with whoever stops in when I get a chance.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

c(_)

*sip*

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I must find the video clip of when the squirrel has a caffeine overdose and everything is in slow motion...

But i cannot do it on this computer as i will crash (can someone do it for me please?)... Pretty please

*sip*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Are you talking about that clip from over the hedge? I'll try and find it

-nat
-this one?
edit on 22-5-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yayyyyyy... thats the one... I just love it! (me needs coffee now!)

Thanks Nat, this blummin computer crashes everytime i go onto anything like Youtube or use Flash player...

Can't wait to get onto my home computer tonight!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Coffee break!
**sip**
Love the squirrel video!!

Gonna watch it again!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Nothing wrong with people feeling good about themselves

Kind of a bummer though when you post a thread and it doesn't get much flag or star attention. So I can see your point.

Coffee?

c(_)

*sip*

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thank you for posting that!

I watched it like 3 times...

c(_)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well i go to Wigan train station every morning delivering. And the girls in the cafe make me a gorgeous skinny latte coffee (free of charge of course because im really nice to them). And its just one top buzz of a coffee, I love it.. Trouble is any coffee i have after seems horrible compared to it
...so. Im on the lookout in the supermarkets for something special...Any recommendations? I dont mean those machine coffees because i cant be arsed getting mine out lol

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Well i go to Wigan train station every morning delivering. And the girls in the cafe make me a gorgeous skinny latte coffee (free of charge of course because im really nice to them). And its just one top buzz of a coffee, I love it.. Trouble is any coffee i have after seems horrible compared to it
...so. Im on the lookout in the supermarkets for something special...Any recommendations? I dont mean those machine coffees because i cant be arsed getting mine out lol

Hey up Doc... hows it going... long time no hear? or is it the other way around as i have been off and on (ATS i mean) for a couple of weeks.

So in all reality you are going to Wigan station every morning for the gorgeous skinny girls in the café for a quick buzz? I could go into word games about skinny latte coffee but i wont in order to protect the innocent here on ATS... *grin grin*

AND... to top it all off you are perving afterwards in Supermarkets for pudding...

Please don't get yours out in the Supermarket or you might get arrested... dont want Cody and i coming over there to bail you out as that will only get you into more trouble

*Sip*... aww dammit, it's irish coffee time again over here!

Kindest respects

Ps. By the way, was over in the UK in Manchester last week and went to the Dukes pub a couple of nights running... i should have let you know so we could have had a couple of *ahem* coffees together!

Rod
edit on 22-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

edit on 22-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join