It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My coffee break is over, but I will dig up some coffee links later. There are some Alaska blends that I tried when I was there that were awesome!

i'll see if I can't dig them up later.

*slams 2 cups and runs out the door*

****GUZZLE***

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Well i go to Wigan train station every morning delivering. And the girls in the cafe make me a gorgeous skinny latte coffee (free of charge of course because im really nice to them). And its just one top buzz of a coffee, I love it.. Trouble is any coffee i have after seems horrible compared to it
...so. Im on the lookout in the supermarkets for something special...Any recommendations? I dont mean those machine coffees because i cant be arsed getting mine out lol

Hey up Doc... hows it going... long time no hear? or is it the other way around as i have been off and on (ATS i mean) for a couple of weeks.

So in all reality you are going to Wigan station every morning for the gorgeous skinny girls in the café for a quick buzz? I could go into word games about skinny latte coffee but i wont in order to protect the innocent here on ATS... *grin grin*

AND... to top it all off you are perving afterwards in Supermarkets for pudding...

Please don't get yours out in the Supermarket or you might get arrested... dont want Cody and i coming over there to bail you out as that will only get you into more trouble

*Sip*... aww dammit, it's irish coffee time again over here!

Kindest respects

Ps. By the way, was over in the UK in Manchester last week and went to the Dukes pub a couple of nights running... i should have let you know so we could have had a couple of *ahem* coffees together!

Rod
edit on 22-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

edit on 22-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added
............Haha yes skinny girls with lattes on and puddings out....errrmmmm sorry what was i on about rod? .. Oh yea you should have let me know i would have took your offer up of a coffee, not to far off me that place. Not within staggering distance but i have a saying. As long as i get there, im not worried about getting home
....ps the coffee would be for you...i would be to pissed and end up burning my mouth on it haha....And yea still been hanging around here. I thought you were to busy getting stuck into that wine at your place!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

.Any recommendations?
You can use one of these,I have one but it's a little different,

www.sweetmarias.com...

to fry this,

www.greencoffeedigest.co.uk...

and while the beans of coffee still warm,you grind them with this,

monroviakitchenshop.com...

and this way you will get the best coffee in the world.

Oh you can even flavor it if you prefere flavoured.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

I understand and respect your point of view Kang, but seriously, your comments on this thread seem to be more of a "rant" than anything else, which is why i commented on your post.

There was such an easy flow of posts for a very easy going thread, which i do not believe in my own opinion deserves to be debated about... (i am sure that other readers of this thread would also agree with me on this one!)

I read your thread as it deserves to be read (i am not one of those people who choose not to disregard other posters comments), but however, i don't really think that you needed to "rant" here on this thread... but that is just my opinion.

Anyway, lets forget this and go back on topic as so not to spoil the OPs Thread huh?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yep, still busy getting my nose into a decent glass of wine from time to time... (although with moderation "bien sur"!

We stayed at the Chancellors next to Man Uni last week (30 of us from all over the world)... drank the bar out of Glenlivet, Glenmorangie and Tetleys!... The barman was hopping! (No he was not a one legged frog!)

Luckily there was lashings of nice black hot strong coffee the next morning, all topped off with the traditional english breakfast to help us get over our alcohol induced fatigue! (we could have had that coffee on IV drip all day if it was possible!)

And all of this coming from a guy who only drinks 2 coffees a day!!!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I don't even drink coffee and I'm on this thread!!
hehe...
I had to raise my glass of water in the beginning. Hah! ...hmmm...now I'm raising my cup of Sierra mist soda

Cheers! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!!!

This is the fun enjoy your coffee or other beverage thread! Yay!!

Peace and love and lots of[nip]..I mean hugs
-nat
edit on 22-5-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

.Any recommendations?
You can use one of these,I have one but it's a little different,

www.sweetmarias.com...

to fry this,

www.greencoffeedigest.co.uk...

and while the beans of coffee still warm,you grind them with this,

monroviakitchenshop.com...

and this way you will get the best coffee in the world.

Oh you can even flavor it if you prefere flavoured.

....hello my friend how are you?...that sure does look like a fair old piece of machinery!..but if the coffee tastes good thats what counts.....mines no sugar piequal

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

....hello my friend how are you?...that sure does look like a fair old piece of machinery!..but if the coffee tastes good thats what counts.....mines no sugar piequal
I guess I am fine my friend,thank you for asking.

Yes it is an antique,but this way you will get a fresh natural coffee,no chemicals added.

Then no sugar will be Doc.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I need more today. I can't seem to wake up.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Here is what I think about stars and flags.

It is the system they have implemented here, therefor I use it. I actually star almost everyone who enters my threads, and flag any thread I find interesting if I agree or not. They are freely given. If I was out for stars and flags I would have about 1000 threads by now, if not more. I see no problem with giving things out that make people feel good, there are not enough good feelings out there, so if I can add some goodness, I will.Especially online, because I know a lot of people are stuck online, because of life circumstances, they have no where else to go. I used to be one of those people, so I can relate with that.

I do enjoy when a thread of mine gets the flags, to me it says people found it interesting at least. I have a big enough ego, flags don't add to it.

I hope that explains what I feel about the star and flag system.

I take no offense to your post, but I do however feel I need to point out that when you are unhappy, you will want to make others unhappy, and you have already stressed in this thread that you are unhappy with ATS's system.

More power to you, but please don't derail my thread because you don't like ATS's system of doing things.

*makes a pot of coffee cause I didn't last break*

Now I gotta wait for it to finish.

*stares at empty cup*

Also, you cannot make multiple accounts and star yourself. My wife and I use the same computer on ATS, and I cannot flag or star her, so that point is incorrect, at least for the average person who doesn't care to find work arounds.

I respond to what I want to respond to, and if I feel it violates t&c, I do not respond.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well said sir!..And this is a great thread what has made me thirsty again! So i will pop the kettle on and make a coffee...oh and i stared you for that

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Darkblade71

Well said sir!..And this is a great thread what has made me thirsty again! So i will pop the kettle on and make a coffee...oh and i stared you for that

You are getting pervy Doc

Not only are you hanging out looking for skinny girls in cafés and then lurking around supermarkets... but now you stared at Darkblade

Run for the hills folks, Doc is on a perv rampage and needs his dose of coffee!!!!

I STARRED you for that one mate

Kindest respects

Rod

Ps. sorry mate but just couldn't help it with that little spelling mistake

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Haha yes i wont correct my spelling mistakes today. I think i look more dignified leaving them as they are
....feel free to u2u me anyone who wants stalking
...or Engrish lessons!!!!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Here you need this sign...

Hehehe....engrish lessons..silly doc, tricks are for cats

-nat the wild cat-

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by B1rd1nFL1ghT

Ohhh nooo not minus 500 ATS POINTS. Ohhhh nooooooooo!!!!!!

What is this kindergarten with stars and demerits? I hope your joking but this whole star and flag system is plague on this site and it needs to be removed. Only thing it does is boost ego's and makes you feel better about yourself.

A perfect example would be a quote from the movie "revolver". I highly recommend you watch it.

I remember hearing "Were all just monkeys looking for approval."

And that is basically, our society. Funny ins't it? Because it is so true.

Yeah. Actually, it was meant to be funny. I see you took it to heart. Try the decaf? They're just points, you're going to be okay. No need to get angry about it. Is it your first time or something?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

Haha yes i wont correct my spelling mistakes today. I think i look more dignified leaving them as they are
....feel free to u2u me anyone who wants stalking
...or Engrish lessons!!!!

Stalking??

*sighs and rolls his eyeballs*

Have a great evening folks and see you all tomorrow for an expresso bright n early

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I see a lot of us here have our morning coffee while cruising ATS.

My "morning" coffee is drank usually between 3 and 4 p.m. due to working nights, and sleeping during the day.
I take a thermos full with me to work every night. Gotta have my caffeine to stay awake! LOL

Here's to all who love a great cup of coffee (raises cup).

(Darn! I deleted my coffee cup off my uploads!)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join