It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran executes CIA, Mossad spies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Any country that still has the death penalty is an inhumane hell hole.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by amkia

It doesn't say if the men were Iranian or not but their names definitely aren't American/Israeli so you could be right. There isn't much known about them, their case, their trial, if there was one, or who they are. I tried doing a search for them and I come up with many facebook pages so I guess their names are fairly common either in Iran or the Middle East in general. Hell, there's even an Iranian soccer player by name of Mohammad Heidari but I doubt that's Israel's spy.

But death for treason isn't an uncommon punishment.
edit on 19-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I assure you that both names are pretty common in Iran. Again, the act of treason has maximum punishment (death) in every nation and cultures.

en.wikipedia.org...

As I already said in my post you responded too, it appears these names are popular in Iran and the Middle East. Reading one of Iran's state agency news sites it appears these men weren't Iranian.

Iran executes two foreign intelligence spies

old.mehrnews.com...

TEHRAN, May 19 (MNA) –Iran has hanged two foreign intelligence service spies at dawn on Sunday.

Now if only Iran would provide information about these men and their trial (if there was one). But again, you can't trust these gov'ts whether it's Israel, Iran, or the USA.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Yes hanging them is back wards. Better get with it Iran. Kid nap the spies and hold them in illegal camps and torture them. Much better that way and its a more modern way of doing things. I would leave the twats hanging there alive for days. Till thirst or what ever killed them.

Iran already does that look up EVIN prison section 209.

To the op:

In Iran everyone is CIA/and Mossad!!!!!!

Iran is just another murderous regime.

edit on 20-5-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't ya think Iran is suspicious of everyone being Mossad/CIA because Mossad/CIA are constantly spying on Iran, amongst other things?

Too bad Iran won't release any actual information on these men besides their names and who they supposedly worked for.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i applaud iran for this.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

What I think is Iran likes to kill people, and gets away with it by labeling them CIA/Mossad.

For appearance sake.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah sure, anything is possible, especially when talking about Iran, but its a known fact Mossad, CIA and others are constantly spying on Iran. I would dare say most nations gov'ts will kill anyone they deem dangerous whether we agree with them or not.
edit on 20-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

And Iran spies on people to my problems is when people play the victim card with them.

Look up VEVAK/MOIS.

London, May 22 - An internal memorandum of the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security, known as MOIS or VEVAK, obtained by the Iranian opposition’s sources in Iran and published in August 2002, identifies Mohammad Hossein Sobhani as a team leader and a veteran agent of VEVAK. Research into Sobhani’s long years of service for the Iranian secret police and interviews with former VEVAK agents and active Iranian dissidents familiar with his case chart a tortuous path that throws light on the methods and tactics of an intelligence service that has become one of the world’s largest, and most feared, secret organizations.

Iran is far from the victim.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

what nation isn't spying on its allies and enemies? Mossad not only spies on Iran but the US as well & vice versa.

And no one is claiming Iran is a victim pulling the victim card, well I'm not.
edit on 20-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
reply to post by Rocker2013

You nailed it! That is what is wrong with our world. So many people just pick a side and no matter what the other side does it is ok.

I do not like everything my country does, and unfortunately, we the people have less control than foreignors would like to believe. I do however, love my country and most of its people. I love my world and most of its people.

Every country has spies. Britian, Australia, Germany, France, Iran, Iraq, all of them. So,if their spies are caught in our country and we give them a lethal injection I guarentee those that think this is OK on this thread would be screaming about how horrible Americans are.

There is nothing I hate more than a liar, except for someone with double standards.

I just keep singing what the world needs now is love sweet love over and over in my head...I do not know what else to do.

Most of the dead do not see a trial and most of us will never know they were even put to death in these cases. Probably just people having "accidents".
There are things so dark and tortures so cruel going on in this world and including all countries that I doubt you could imagine them.
I we know little of what has gone down at Guantanamo and all the death and torture involved.

Sometimes death is better then life in a prison.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Essentially the same treatment our Gulf Allies apply to their subjects, so it's somewhat fitting..

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So the world now has 2 less scumbag's in it. How can this be a bad thing ?

They lived the life of a spy, and they died as a spy !

Well played Iran, well played

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by maes2

It can also be said that they hang homosexuals for being homosexual.
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

like some other countries of middle east, execution is a capital punishment for sexual crimes in Iran.
well there are few cases of stoning for adultery. some of them led to anger among people and even religious leaders. because they believe they were even contrary to Sharia law ! judiciary system revised the laws for preventing judges sentencing people to that.
the links you posted are all about execution for rape not being gay. they are propaganda and they are craps. I have not seen even one case of execution for being gay or sodomy till now !!!!! because they are in private life of people without any private complainant.
unfortunately ignorances of some private complainants, judges and inefficiency of judiciary system have led to few cases of stoning for adultery in the history.
hope that justice be respected everywhere, anyhow, even in implementing Sharia laws !!!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Death by hanging. Iran is old school and I wonder if they hung those men in a public square somewhere for all to watch? Iran is backwards like that. Whatever the case may be, if you're gonna spy on Iran for the West/Israel you better be getting paid big bucks because if and when they catch you there's no life in prison, you just die, and there's nothing your employers will do for you.

Iran is always on the look out for CIA/Mossad spies because they are always spying on them.

en.alalam.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

Backwards? US has death sentence too. Everything depends on countries laws. At least Iranian army didn't come to US and kidnapped innocent people and sent them to torture camp like US did in Middle East. At least they don't have secret prisons around the world to kidnap and torture and kill people they suspect to be spies.

I am against death sentence but i hate ignorance too.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Yes hanging them is back wards. Better get with it Iran. Kid nap the spies and hold them in illegal camps and torture them. Much better that way and its a more modern way of doing things. I would leave the twats hanging there alive for days. Till thirst or what ever killed them.

you do know the people that were hung are the
good guys right? wow, you are misinformed in my opinion man...just wow.
you might think different if you knew these people you are defending would kill you in a second just because of your religious beliefs..
jeesh
edit on 22-5-2013 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

No just people who are fed up with America and Israel trying to force another war on a nation for no reason.

Oh, there's a good reason....it simply isn't the reason that will be given to the public.

It's the same reason as Iraq and Libya, for those keeping score.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333

you do know the people that were hung are the
good guys right? wow, you are misinformed in my opinion man...just wow.
you might think different if you knew these people you are defending would kill you in a second just because of your religious beliefs..
jeesh
edit on 22-5-2013 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I hope you are. Please, PLEASE tell me you don't believe that the CIA and MOSSAD are the "good guys". With all the evidence available today about these agencies and their grubby ways, it defies all logic to even consider the possibility that these scum are the good guys. These are the scum who set up, fund, and train most of the "terrorist cells" to carry out their agenda, then as soon as they are no longer needed, or the agenda is fulfilled, they then become "terrorists" or members of "Al-Qaeda", and disposed of accordingly.

I know you couldn't be serious in thinking that they are the good guys, so i'll put it down to me not picking up on your sarcasm ?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by baburak

Death by hanging. Iran is old school and I wonder if they hung those men in a public square somewhere for all to watch? Iran is backwards like that. Whatever the case may be, if you're gonna spy on Iran for the West/Israel you better be getting paid big bucks because if and when they catch you there's no life in prison, you just die, and there's nothing your employers will do for you.

Iran is always on the look out for CIA/Mossad spies because they are always spying on them.

en.alalam.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

Backwards? US has death sentence too. Everything depends on countries laws. At least Iranian army didn't come to US and kidnapped innocent people and sent them to torture camp like US did in Middle East. At least they don't have secret prisons around the world to kidnap and torture and kill people they suspect to be spies.

I am against death sentence but i hate ignorance too.

Hmmm.. maybe I wasn't clear enough. By backwards I mean the way they choose to execute a person, goes double if it was a public execution.

You really believe the Iranian gov't doesn't have secret prisons where they take people to be tortured and or killed?
edit on 23-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If Iran is not just killing American and Israeli spooks but publicly state executing them then they must be pretty sure that America and Israeli can more than likely do nothing to them what with this Syria debacle going on.

But then thats if America and Israel actualy cared about their spies, they will just send more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join