It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran executes CIA, Mossad spies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Iran executes CIA, Mossad spies

en.alalam.ir

Iran has executed two spies who worked for the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Israeli spy agency, the Mossad.

The two men, who were sentenced to death by Tehran’s Revolutionary Court, were hanged at dawn on Sunday.

The Mossad agent, identified as Mohammad Heidari, had been found guilty of collecting Iranian classified information and providing the intelligence to the Israeli spy agency in the course of several meetings outside the Islamic Republic.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.aljazeera.com

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Death by hanging. Iran is old school and I wonder if they hung those men in a public square somewhere for all to watch? Iran is backwards like that. Whatever the case may be, if you're gonna spy on Iran for the West/Israel you better be getting paid big bucks because if and when they catch you there's no life in prison, you just die, and there's nothing your employers will do for you.

Iran is always on the look out for CIA/Mossad spies because they are always spying on them.

en.alalam.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 19-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Oh dear what a shame, or as I like to say " You play wiv feathers, you get your bum tickled".
CIA and Mossad think they are untouchable and they will pay people to spy and no matter what you may think of Iran or any other country how they deal with spies i think is fair.
Whether or not you think its right to hang anyone who's caught spying is beside they point, they got caught and paid the price, I just hope that someone in the CIA or Mossad get burned as well. Its about time both organisations were brought down a peg or two IMO.

+7 more 
posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes hanging them is back wards. Better get with it Iran. Kid nap the spies and hold them in illegal camps and torture them. Much better that way and its a more modern way of doing things. I would leave the twats hanging there alive for days. Till thirst or what ever killed them.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well...You pays your money and you takes your chances. These people did and it rolled snake eyes. I noticed they use the terms they do. Spies and Agents...not Officers. Thats a critical distinction at national levels. It means these were the locals paid to betray their nation for whatever that payment came in. Money, Sex, Professional help...whatever. Traitors all have their reasons for their treason.

Personally... I've never met a cop or other authority figure who respected "agents" or informers any more than those a case was being made against in the first place. They're just useful scum....but still scum in 95% of cases.

Live like scum? Die like scum. I hope they didn't suffer...but then I don't care enough to even check. It's no bother, really, if it took 30 minutes each.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
They knew the risk when they took the job. And seeing what the CIA and the Mossad has done to that nation it's no surprise what happened.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

You play with fire you're gonna get burned! I wonder if these men were working for the intel agencies on their own free will or were they forced into the job by either extortion, black mail, or some sort of plea bargain because I would NEVER trust either the CIA or Mossad, especially if they wanted me to be in Iran spying for them. We all know neither the CIA nor Mossad are coming to save the day if their spies are caught.

You're right, any nation who catches a spy has every right to deal with them as they see fit.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

While not outside the realm of possibility that these people were working for foreign entities, it's far more likely these individuals were political dissidents whose only crime was to disagree with the government. Iran calls these people "enemies" and "spies" in an obvious attempt to embarrass the CIA and Mossad. Truthfully you can believe maybe 1% of what you hear from the Iranian government, while the rest is rubbish.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
They knew the risk when they took the job. And seeing what the CIA and the Mossad has done to that nation it's no surprise what happened.

That nation also executes gay teenagers.

I love the sick and twisted mentalities of people on here, almost glorying in the torture and executions of other Humans because they are automatically anti-American or anti-Israel.

Believe me, I trust no government, but I am not twisted enough to dismiss torture and murder of people because of the nationalities of those killed or the people they worked for.

This is no better than cheering for Assad while he flies jets over his own cities and bombs them - as long as he sticking his fingers up at America and Israel people will ignore the atrocities he's carrying out, right?

I can't believe people on ATS support a regime that routinely hangs gay citizens. This place is not what I thought it was.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I guess I am more curious to know if they got a Short Drop or a Long Drop.

What's the difference. .. . ?

Well,. . .

A Long drop make death pretty much immediate.

A Short drop means that you are going to kick and flail about like a fish out of water for quite a while sometime 15 minutes or More.

In any event those who spy for whatever country Already know the consequences of being discovered.

When I see things like this it reminds me of the story about Nathan Hale who's famous last words were, .. . "I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country."

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BeliefInReality

That is a very real possibility. Makes sense Iran's political adversaries would be called spies in order to silence them. God knows I don't trust any gov't whether its Iran or the USA. There's seems to be not much known about these spies so Iran didn't make this spy case very public, it would seem, and I imagine they would if they wanted to embarrass the US/Israel so you may be onto something. What I do know is that neither the US or Israel will comment on these cases.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Like America is a safe place for gays. How many are murdered here every year?

I love the sick and twisted mentalities of people on here, almost glorying in the torture and executions of other Humans because they are automatically anti-American or anti-Israel.

No just people who are fed up with America and Israel trying to force another war on a nation for no reason.

Believe me, I trust no government, but I am not twisted enough to dismiss torture and murder of people because of the nationalities of those killed or the people they worked for.

Reread the story dude they were not killed because of nationality but rather their choice of employment.

This is no better than cheering for Assad while he flies jets over his own cities and bombs them - as long as he sticking his fingers up at America and Israel people will ignore the atrocities he's carrying out, right?

This wouldn't be cities that are held by foreign "rebels" that are financed by America and Israel?

I can't believe people on ATS support a regime that routinely hangs gay citizens. This place is not what I thought it was.

If you don't like that Iran hangs gays then don't go there. Problem solved.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It would seem they could get more out of it if they kept them alive and interogated them...

I'm sure that Mossad agent has some dirty little secrets.

-SAP-
edit on 19-5-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Like America is a safe place for gays. How many are murdered here every year?

I don't know, please tell me that you have some statistics.
And - this is just a guess - no gay people in the USA were murdered by the state for being gay, right?

No just people who are fed up with America and Israel trying to force another war on a nation for no reason.

Right, so because a nations foreign policy is warmongering, more-so than another's, its okay to murder people? So let me try to get this straight in my mind... you think it's perfectly okay to hang someone for working for a government? Because of the government they supposedly work for?

Lets just ignore the fact that Iran is one of the worst abusers of basic Human Rights on the planet, and their legal system is a farce.

Reread the story dude they were not killed because of nationality but rather their choice of employment.

No, dude, they were murdered after hasty trials in which they were accused of being spies or agents for governments you have an automatic hatred of.

This wouldn't be cities that are held by foreign "rebels" that are financed by America and Israel?

No, they would be the cities where the first protests started calling for democratic elections, and cities where Assad's forces were filmed repeatedly, beating, shooting and killing people in the streets, and bombing the cities from above. This was LONG BEFORE the Free Syrian Army was formed, and it was what caused this war. Assad brutally shot hundreds of people for DARING to hold protests calling for elections.

No BS rewriting of history by Assad apologists will ever change Historical FACT.

If you don't like that Iran hangs gays then don't go there. Problem solved.

I think you need to change your avatar. Openly gay Jim Parsons would throw up in your face for having that kind of belief.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
They were both Iranian and what they did was act of treason and death is the punishment.

I don’t see what is the questionable here?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

It doesn't say if the men were Iranian or not but their names definitely aren't American/Israeli so you could be right. There isn't much known about them, their case, their trial, if there was one, or who they are. I tried doing a search for them and I come up with many facebook pages so I guess their names are fairly common either in Iran or the Middle East in general. Hell, there's even an Iranian soccer player by name of Mohammad Heidari but I doubt that's Israel's spy.

But death for treason isn't an uncommon punishment.
edit on 19-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

more precisely it can be said : That nation also executes gay and straight rapers especially when there is a private complainant.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
They were both Iranian and what they did was act of treason and death is the punishment.

I don’t see what is the questionable here?

I guess I just find it quite strange that executions are still celebrated even on a forum like this where people are supposed to have greater levels of thought and intellect.

Secret trials, in a religiously ruled dictatorship, and people on here are almost gleeful that men identified as "American" and "Israeli" spies are hung for an audience...

No questions about the validity of the claims, the case against them or the accuracy of it. No criticism that this is a country that also hangs teenagers for being gay. No thought about the fact that this is a country that stones women for being victims of rape... as long as they're against America and Israel plenty here will cheer on the blood spilling and pretend they have a moral superiority.

You people need to get your heads out of your a-holes. Just because a nation criticizes governments you are also critical of does not mean you can conveniently ignore their abuses and disgusting atrocities.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

more precisely it can be said : That nation also executes gay and straight rapers especially when there is a private complainant.

More precisely?
So you are calling all gay people murdered in Iran rapists now?
Evidence please, or GTFO.

Man, this forum just gets sicker and sicker.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

The gays that were executed raped a 13 year old boy. This is something that the Iran hangs gays people leave out of the story.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join