It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map shows world's 'most racist' countries

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
London today was 'tolerant'........ !

Two Muslim idiots killed three people in the street yelling "Allah is great"

London is beginning to reap it's immigration policy.

It seems Stockholm is about to as well.

Actually that, like many terrorist attacks, was a type of blowback.

To the civilians suffering the blowback of covert operations, the effect typically manifests itself as “random” acts of political violence without a discernible, direct cause; because the public—in whose name the intelligence agency acted—are ignorant of the effected secret attacks that provoked revenge (counter-attack) against them

In the public's mind this whole thing started with the terrorist attacks in the last decade, but those were blowback and not the true start of it all. This isn't quite blowback though, because the racist campaign against Islam, and the all out war in the middle east which occurred first was not a secret. It just hasn't been portrayed fully by the mainstream media, so the true nature of it is not widely publicly known.

So that leads people to ask questions like, "why would he want to kill a peacekeeper who was helping to stabilize Islamic countries in the middle east?"

I think in this guys mind, the soldier was a soldier - someone who he might of seen as contributing to the destruction of Islamic nations and every growing civilian body count.

He didn't kill civilians, and he apologized that women had to see it. This makes me think he saw himself as above such atrocities committed by western imperialism. He might have thought he was not stooping to their level by not killing civilians, but I think he did stoop to their level by merely using violence - and what he did played right into their hands - now they can attack Islam even more (your post showed exactly the response the mainstream media is after).

I definitely think what this guy did was wrong. I personally would have protested, but then again there have been dozens of protests against civilian casualties in Afghanistan and look how much that helped!

You just can't go around invading countries and playing world police without expecting that some of your soldiers will be killed.

It's sad, but it's the nature of war. Not everyone rolls over and takes it.

edit on 23/5/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join