It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments know about a possible pending global disaster - 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com.br... 5/governments-know-about-possible-pending.html

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault was sealed in 2011. This seed bank will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The impending total collapse of the global financial system. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic reset due to reasons not currently stated.

This was one of the examples given that there is an impending disaster that the powers that be have a clue they are not sharing with the rest of us.

Aside from this, other examples included the building of bunkers in various locations and the financial calamities that have begun to rear their ugly heads.

I just have a few questions? What are they going to do when they can't get to the seed vault? How can they be certain that this will not be completely buried in a 100 trillion gallons of water? These bunkers just happen to be in specific places that can't be destroyed? Would you want to be alive to repopulate the Earth? Would you want to be living in a bunker for 20 years?

I for one think it is ridiculous to think that anyone who survives a calamity the likes of anything worldwide would actually want to still be here. I say good riddance to a filthy disgusting society that has been created to absorb the very soul of all that reside and let the Earth begin a new chapter, like I think it has before only without the GREED and idiotic moral standards that exist now.

Soul

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Why do people believe that a new society would be any different from the one we have today?

It will still be made up of the same people just a lot less of them.

Do you think only the good ones will survive? More than likely it will be the elitest group that gets a spot in that bunker so the following society will probably be worse than the one we have today.

But yes, I would certainly want to survive to partake in the rebuilding although I doubt that is going to happen. The world has survived multiple calamaties before and come through it just fine so I'm not expecting any end of the world type of stuff to happen.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Seems sensible to me that any government would make provisions for a global disaster, however I don't see anything on that blog that you linked to that governments are already aware of an impending disaster.....all I can see there is someone rambling on about remote viewing "experts"

So no, I don't think the governments are aware of any impending disaster, I just think they are sensibly making contingency plans in case there ever was one......it's there job to do so.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ultimately if it happens, it happens. There is nothing any of us can do. And like another member stated there is no certainty that all these supplies that are stored away will even be accessible.

You have to wonder though how much money is pumped into these end of the world ideas and who really comes up with them.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault was sealed in 2011.

How can they be certain that this will not be completely buried in a 100 trillion gallons of water?

Dont believe everything you read on the internet, it is NOT sealed, here are some more seeds added in 2012.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Also if you did some reading you would see:

The location 130 metres (430 ft) above sea level will ensure that the site remains dry even if the icecaps melt.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

A seed vault? How is that supposed to prevent a 'global disaster'? There is no defense against the 'global disaster', it has already occurred, its called 'the Human Race'!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
something bigg sposto happen in may go to viewzone haw a read about it
edit on 15-5-2013 by nervus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I believe the world governments are hedging their bets. Perhaps they do know of some scenario that will happen or has a high likelihood of occurring. A lot of crap is heading down stream and the in depth studies done undoubtedly paint a far more accurate picture than what is available to the general public.

What bothers me is that those in power will have the best chance to weather the storm. They have the bunkers, underground facilities, and the resources to continue to live the lifestyle they are used to and emerge in good shape. While the general population on the other hand has martial law, FEMA camps, forced labor, and tainted rations as their post disaster lifestyle. While we are more or less expendable, the people in power are saved from the misery they know is coming and most likely have caused and will continue to cause after they reestablish their power.

Regardless if the government is preparing for possible scenarios or known ones, the citizens will get the raw end of the stick.
edit on 15-5-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

edit on 15-5-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think the pending disaster they are preparing for with this seed bank is the one they are creating themselves. With everything to do with monsatan, the laws trying to be passed about "organic" seeds, there will not be too many food plants left that aren't genetically modified.
And "They" are not going to eat that crap.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have been paying attention to what FEMA is telling people. People who ignore them and say it is fear mongering to control people are misleading themselves. They are saying we need to stock up personally for catastrophic events, anywhere from a weeks worth of food to a month or so. People ignore these agencies when they are telling the truth, look at the severe weather events we are having. What would happen if there was a major earthquake in California where a lot of our food is produced. Beef prices are going to finally peak this summer, but people do not believe that the government was telling the truth when they said this was going to happen last year. People are ignorant than they blame it on the government.

We are entering a time of global unrest. We have had subtle warnings for the last year or two. People are arguing over the cause and deny it is happening, choosing not to prepare because they think it is fear mongering. I saw this coming over a year ago and bought enough bullets to insure I had an adequate supply for hunting. It doesn't matter if it is manmade global warming or whether it is a cycle, we have to be prepared and the treatment for the problem is the same either way, lower emissions. I cannot understand why people cannot understand this.

Adding energy to the environment will ultimately quicken the earth and currents within the earth will increase if water and salt are present. This quickening slows with the addition of calcium because calcium dampens the currents. I learned this from a Mason that used to work with, I just had to take what he told me and research it and thought of it for a long time. Why did the ancient people decide to sacrifice people to the volcanoes to appease the god. Maybe the calcium in the bones can help to stem the currents, although it doesn't seem that a few bones would help. Quicksand could go away after it eats enough people
Using calcium to stabilize the earth will work, I did it in spots on side of the road. It's not the cement itself that stabilizes the shoulder, it is the calcium. Dumping too much salt on roads loads the environment with an electrolyte which causes potholes. Seems that nobody is investigating what their ancestors knew anymore, it can all be verified.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Governments know about a possible pending global disaster - 2013

Of course they know about a possible pending global disaster ... They ARE the disaster!
Since they are the evil perps, it only makes sense that they'd know what was coming.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'd like my family and myself to survive following a hypothetical calamity, it would be hard, but life is precious...even Idiotic, corrupt, greedy Human life.

That's my view. We get one chance here...one.

Those that control, kill, manipulate and corrupt know exactly who they are and exactly what they're doing...and why do they do what they do?

Because despite their business accumen, their family 'pedigree', their University qualifications, they are essentially weak, idiotic and pathetic unable to see past the $/£/Euro building up in their accounts...but mostly because the rest of us, who might not all be saints exactly, but 'normal' everyday people...allow them to get away with their machinations to the point where they are now.

They are now in positions where they're pretty much untouchable in a legal sense, and with security resembling small private armies, pretty much untouchable in a physical sense too.

Whatever we think of the actions of most of these types of people, you can't argue with their organisational skills, they have installed like-minded, greed and power hungry (among other negative attributes) people in positions of power (naturally) within politics and high profile corporations, positions of authority within the Judiciary and various agencies including Law enforcement, positions of influence within mass media and entertainments industries, within education and higher learning, within financial institutions...in fact in every major area that has the potential to not only control most of the aspects of the average persons life, but in positions that if left 'straight and honest', could be used as tools by the honest to concievably shine a light on these corruptors and bring them to justice.

They have the bases covered.

When you ask yourself the question 'would i want my family and I to survive and struggle in a 'reset world'..you have to look past the inevitable struggles that would be coming your way, and ask yourself one simple question:

'Would you rather your family and yourself died, and allow those people causing the downfall and misery to survive and thrive instead of you and yours?'

Who deserves to survive...those who cause the problems, or those that have to endure the problems forced upon them? I know what i'd choose.

As for seed vaults...i agree with you.

It's a token gesture, and how can anyone be sure that if and it's only an if, the world suffered a huge calamity there is NO way of knowing if the areas where the vault or vaults are situated would be left unaffected or not.

The smartest course would be multiple identical land based sites, well away from coastal areas, preferably at high elevations. If 80% of the sites are lost, there would still be plenty of biodiversity left intact.

If i were running the planning for such an event, space based vaults would feature fairly heavily too.

In my minds eye, i would use a system where stable orbit satellites would carry specially designed re-entry pods, to be released when onboard sensors detect predetermined conditions on Earth for safe and effective seed pod release.

Each pod would contain many smaller sphere, filled with seeds of multiple varieties of plants and crops.

After re-entry burn, and at a given altitude, these sphere would be ejected and their contents released over target areas.

The seeds would be able to drift with the air currents and fall to Earth to germinate naturally.

Such a system would guarentee biodiversity following a cataclysm, and would not require Human intervention to initiate it...it would be automatic.

If there are very small groups of surviving Humans, by the time conditions on Earth are determined to be favourable to the seeds, Humanity may well have forgotten these Seed vaults even exist, much less posses the expertise to access and best disseminate the seeds...a hunter-gatherer existence and loss of much of our knowledge will mean even if we know the vaults existed, we might not know where, or cannot reach them...assuming they survived intact at all.

Automatic release and dispersion would be the way to go.

Whatever happened, i'd certainly not wish for the 'elite' to inherit the Earth, i'd want good people, like my family to restart the world in the most beneficial and egalitarian manner possible...and to do that, good people have to survive to at least balance out the bad people.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Seems sensible to me that any government would make provisions for a global disaster, however I don't see anything on that blog that you linked to that governments are already aware of an impending disaster.....all I can see there is someone rambling on about remote viewing "experts"

Well, remote viewing has been used by the government in real operations before, and is taken pretty seriously. Yes, when I looked into this before, I did find that remote viewing was the most likely candidate for the elite knowing about any impending disaster in 2013 or the near future.And I have done detailed research involving the mechanics of the brain (not related to remote viewing) that happened to start to explain how remote viewing could work.

During the eight-month pilot study of remote viewing the effort gradually evolved from the remote viewing of symbols and objects in envelopes and boxes, to the remote viewing of local target sites in the San Francisco Bay area, demarked by outbound experimenters sent to the site under strict protocols devised to prevent artifactual results. Later judging of the results were similarly handled by double-blind protocols designed to foil artifactual matching. Since these results have been presented in detail elsewhere, both in the scientific literature [6-8] and in popular book format [9], I direct the interested reader to these sources.

To summarize, over the years the back-and-forth criticism of protocols, refinement of methods, and successful replication of this type of remote viewing in independent laboratories [10-14], has yielded considerable scientific evidence for the reality of the phenomenon

Source
edit on 15-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

This source also cites a lot of sources and has a references section as well.
edit on 15-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I have been paying attention to what FEMA is telling people. People who ignore them and say it is fear mongering to control people are misleading themselves. They are saying we need to stock up personally for catastrophic events, anywhere from a weeks worth of food to a month or so.

and yet fema's adoted step mother dhs, says that any one who stock piles food should be watched as a potential threat and be put on a watch list. with that kind of logic how can you believe any thing they say.
you know if they were on the same page, i might could understand listening to them.
edit on 15-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
I say good riddance to a filthy disgusting society that has been created to absorb the very soul of all that reside and let the Earth begin a new chapter, like I think it has before only without the GREED and idiotic moral standards that exist now.

>let the Earth begin a new chapter

lol. So you say nobody should repopulate the earth, but it will somehow magically start a "new chapter".

What are the chances of complex intelligent life forms ever evolving again? Pretty goddamn slim.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Could explain how aloof our president seems to be like nothing really matters. Given a human extiction event comming would make IRS scandle, Spying on AP, bengazi failures, North Korea, Iran getting Nukes etc...pretty meaningless issues

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Okay. Let's say a catastrophie happens and you are one of the lucky ones that survives.

Do you, or anyone you know personally, have ANY idea as to how you would gain access to this seed vault? Do you even know how to get there? Just exactly what do you do with the seeds once they are in your hungry little hands?

???

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is our golden opportunity to get all the greediest most power-hungry scum-suckers our world has ever known to all go crawl in a hole somewhere - Then we seal the hatch!!

edit on 15-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't know if it just forward planning in case of an event, or, if they think something is going to happen.
It is unfortunate that only the greedy and the stupid will survive, it just means more rounds of stupid greedy types of planet ownership in the future.
You can't expect those people who will be chosen to survive to be capable of creating something better for the future.
They have NO idea what kinds of genetic possibilities are in the wider populous, and to prepare to leave the majority behind so those that probably have never heard the word NO said to them, don't have to hear it, is the second greatest failure of humanity, the first is, allowing pederasts to live in society AT ALL.

A lot of the "Leaders" have mental health problems, they are not well balanced individuals, they surround themselves with people like themselves, anyone that thinks it is okay to kill another person for ANY reason, or, it's okay to have sex with a child because haha they probably like it, and, after all not all sex with children is bad, is it?, are the types of people this planet WILL do without.
These are the types of people we have as leaders, I can't wait for whatever it is that is coming because, i KNOW there is a god, who put the stars in the heavens for "Signs and wonders", and trust me when i say this: Things will be different, the intent the universe has is far greater than a one eyed monsters, and the one eyed monster is not pulling the super strings.
edit on 15-5-2013 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

They will seal the hatch and then a huge meteor will cause massive continental damage, those tunnels just ain't deep enough. what a shame, never mind.
Royalty was involved in a covenant with god, they have failed egregiously in many ways, they have broken the word of royalty.
Maybe the original royal lines were capable of maintaining their word, but, those in power today have very little if anything to do with the original receivers of earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join