It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

My jaw dropped when you put Cannibal with Canaan + Baal.
Brilliant.

When you mentioned 'the contraption representing the (Ram/Bull/Horned One) that was used to sacrifice the children in' could that not be what was being worshiped when Moses came back down the mountain carrying the first set of commandments?

Could it be he came back down to a human sacrifice taking place using the 'Golden Calf' as a sacrificial altar?

Could this have been closer to what was going on?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

But there is the problem of disease, as in the likes of Kuru and Bovine spongiform encephalopathy both feedbacks to cannibalism, if it exists now, it likely existed then if both trends were performed. Cannibal is originated from Caanan and Baal.
edit on 13-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

Actually That is what Hot Dogs are made of.

Maybe they Like Hot Dogs.

As for Humans as a food source. .. . . Humans are too fat. Very little meat.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

If you smoke cigarettes they'll leave you alone. Hence why every government is cracking down on smoking!!! Can't have the populations killing themselves and spoiling the meat!!!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they are already harvesting..

look how many people disappear each day/month/year..

They are just taking what they need..

no need full a full out harvest..

YET.........

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

You don't know just how right you are. It's scary when you accidentally tap into the collective consciousness of the universe.

Look at all the old cultures. Look at all the old stories of Giants....who ate HUMANS. Even statues in South America show Giants holding people, one right way up, one upside down.

Now, from everything I've studied, all the various ancient texts and questionable texts....one thing has always, ALWAYS, been a constant. GIANTS!!!! They are from another planet. If the stories are true they are also the genetic creation of a master race....like we are. This master race IS the reptilians that are so often spoken about.

Let me give you a bible verse to send chills down your spine.

Chapter 13

13:1 THE VISION WHICH ESAIAS SON OF AMOS SAW AGAINST BABYLON.

2 Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye rulers. 3 I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting. 4 A voice of many nations on the mountains, even like to that of many nations; a voice of kings and nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts has given command to a war-like nation, 5 to come from a land afar off, from the utmost foundation of heaven; the Lord and his warriors are coming to destroy all the world.

6 Howl ye, for the day of the Lord is near, and destruction from God shall arrive. 7 Therefore every hand shall become powerless, and every soul of man shall be dismayed. 8 The elders shall be troubled, and pangs shall seize them, as of a woman in travail: and they shall mourn one to another, and shall be amazed, and shall change their countenance as a flame. 9 For behold! the day of the Lord is coming which cannot be escaped, a day of wrath and anger, to make the world desolate, and to destroy sinners out of it. 10 For the stars of heaven, and Orion, and all the host of heaven, shall not give their light; and it shall be dark at sunrise, and the moon shall not give her light. 11 And I will command evils for the whole world, and will visit their sins on the ungodly: and I will destroy the pride of transgressors, and will bring low the pride of the haughty. 12 And they that are left shall be more precious than gold tried in the fire; and a man shall be more precious than the stone that is in Suphir. 13 For the heaven shall be enraged, and the earth shall be shaken from her foundation, because of the fierce anger of the Lord of hosts, in the day in which his wrath shall come on. 14 And they that are left shall be as a fleeing fawn, and as a stray sheep, and there shall be none to gather them: so that a man shall turn back to his people, and a man shall flee to his own land. 15 For whosoever shall be taken shall be overcome; and they that are gathered together shall fall by the sword. 16 And they shall dash their children before their eyes; and they shall spoil their houses, and shall take their wives.

Now, pay attention to those words I boldened. A land afar OFF (Off-world), from the utmost foundation of heaven (Outer-space, another solar system)

The Lord of Hosts, IMO, is the reptilian master race. Why does he call himself Lord of Hosts? Well, look at Grey aliens. They're said to be bio robots. They 'host' the conciousness of their reptilian master who operate these bio-robots from another density/dimension. These guys are masters of technology. The burning bush? Hologram....it certainly didn't burn Moses hand when he waved it through the fire!!! When Moses had his face burned....the 'Lord' merely showed him his craft. The cloud upon the mountain? Weather modification to mask his presence!! And why warn all of Moses people not to come close to the mountain? His reasons: Because they would see the Lord's 'Glory'....aka CRAFT!!!! That's why everyone was to be killed on the spot if they encroached past the designated zone.

Also, Noah...after he's saved by the 'Lord' he offers a sacrifice.

15 And the Lord God spoke to Noe, saying, 16 Come out from the ark, thou and thy wife and thy sons, and thy sons’ wives with thee. 17 And all the wild beasts as many as are with thee, and all flesh both of birds and beasts, and every reptile moving upon the earth, bring forth with thee: and increase ye and multiply upon the earth. 18 And Noe came forth, and his wife and his sons, and his sons’ wives with him. 19 And all the wild beasts and all the cattle and every bird, and every reptile creeping upon the earth after their kind, came forth out of the ark.

20 And Noe built an altar to the Lord, and took of all clean beasts, and of all clean birds, and offered a whole burnt-offering upon the altar. 21 And the Lord God smelled a smell of sweetness

More to come.......

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As farfetched an idea as it is, I'm beginning to think that food might be all we're good for in the next few thousand years...if we don't destroy ourselves first, that is.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

From the Epic of Gilgamesh, tablet XI, Flood story:

I offered incense in front of the mountain-ziggurat.
Seven and seven cult vessels I put in place,
and (into the fire) underneath (or: into their bowls) I poured
reeds, cedar, and myrtle.
The gods smelled the savor,
the gods smelled the sweet savor,
and collected like flies over a (sheep) sacrifice.

These 'Gods' whether from Babylonia or Israel.....they love the sweet smell of burning flesh...and they 'hover/fly', so we can assume they're technologically advanced. The real question is what aren't they capable of, because I'm certain they're capable of a many terrible and wondrous things. Planetary flooding....sure. Planetary terraforming.....why not? Towing a moon into orbit....of course. In fact...the guys at The Chronicle Project even suggest as much in their restoration of the Ancient Hebrew bible. You should check it out.

I could continue. But for now I will stop.
edit on 13-5-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
S & F OP.

I think it's very possible we are some sort of energy force for certain entities.

Thanks for the interesting read. I've nothing extra to offer, other than to agree that it is possible we are a food source to something.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I think that is a likely possibility with the golden calf story.
Not only could they have been cooking their kids, they could have been even eating them.

This wiki link about Cannibalism in pre-Columbian America shows just how very real and widespread this thing can be.
Those codex depictions are simply mind blowing.

And here is the wiki on human sacrifice
It even said that early Christians in the Roman Empire were accused of being cannibals, I guess that makes it easier to justify throwing someone in the gladiator pit (which is a form of sacrifice in itself). Now I don't know how true those accusations were, and obviously it appears exaggerated a bit, but there may be some truth to those claims.

Even during the Crusades a thousand years later, we have widespread claims of cannibalism:
Siege of Ma'arra being one of the better known large scale events.

So of course even though the subject matter is extreme, the historical reality behind it is indeed far more commonplace than the average person would suspect.

Oh and to tie it with your OP thesis, it would seem to make sense if some sort of human - eating alien would be viewed as a "god" by the ignorant cattle, and even attempt to reenact through religious ritual what they had witnessed and recorded so long ago (the last harvest or whatever). It's plausible but also impossible to really know before we die. It does make for a fun challenge to contemplate.
edit on 13-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
To serve Mankind,

comes to mind!

Probably got tired of hunting monkeys & apes, and figured why not spice it up a notch for more interesting hunts

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You might be onto something if there wasn't already overwhelming evidence that we evolved from chimps.

link   

The alien theory you present isn't new, David Icke speaks of it along with many others but none the less, good thread! I really enjoyed it! The one thing I kept thinking of is when you describe humans as the perfect food source because we take care of ourselves and that got me the thinking, don't all food sources take care of themselves? Farmers feed live stock they harvest for meat but whose our farmer?

I also wonder, if aliens are munching on human bones then whose bones are they eating because now a days when people die we know why they died and watch them get buried/cremated so with 7 billion of us how much could these aliens be eating? Your point of children and sacrifices reminds me of a disturbing fact and that's how many children go missing a year, let alone all the years added up. Gone, never to be see again with no closure.

Damn, I think that's their food source.

link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Somehow I think we are just scraping the tip of an iceberg. Many of us set out to find the ultimate answer to the ultimate question. Why are we here? I'm starting to see that the answer is not going to be an easy pill to swallow.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

You might be onto something if there wasn't already overwhelming evidence that we evolved from chimps.

Then why are there still chimps around? Why haven't they evolved too? And why do we have more genetic material in common with the common chicken than we do with the chimp?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Somehow I think we are just scraping the tip of an iceberg. Many of us set out to find the ultimate answer to the ultimate question. Why are we here? I'm starting to see that the answer is not going to be an easy pill to swallow.

I do believe the human species has already demonstrated an astonishing propensity for lauding a convenient lie over an uncomfortable truth. They haven't even disclosed extraterrestrial activities to the public yet, something supported by far more evidence and reliable witness testimony than many dubious religions that are touted worldwide as absolute fact. What makes you think they'll even consider releasing something like this?
edit on 13-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I havn't read the whole thread, just the opening post.

Would this make our leaders saviors for poisoning us?
Not very tasty meat full of fluoride and chemtrails.

I personally think flesh and meat are the least of our worries.
I think the church and most religions are true at heart that we are to be saved by having deep emotions rather than being animals. As feeding the Ego is like feeding a wolf..

Think about us for one second.. Our whole food source is based on the Sun. Then Plants. We feed these plants to DUMB animals and then eat them. These animals are close by and are controlled.

This doesn't make sense to me except in a darker sense. Blood maybe the best anchor from mental to physical. I think fire and blood are related in a way. I think something like this wold be more vampiric or demonic. The physical is but a wisp in the wind of the real.
edit on 5/13/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

But there is the problem of disease, as in the likes of Kuru and Bovine spongiform encephalopathy both feedbacks to cannibalism, if it exists now, it likely existed then if both trends were performed. Cannibal is originated from Caanan and Baal.
edit on 13-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

I do agree there are some major issues here in relation to diseases.
However on the flip side, we also have related mythos that just add to the confusion and are indeed very real parallels.

Examples are the Windigos and Werewolves (shapeshifter cannibals) or the Ogres and Cyclopes (gigantic cannibals), or even the Scandinavian Trolls.

Check out this link detailing a whole plethora of global monster myths that I found searching google for Japanese stories:
Giants, Monsters and Dragons: An Encyclopedia of Folklore, Legend, and Myth

I just find it somewhat strangely important yet poorly understood, that we have metamorphoses and cannibal iconography virtually everywhere we look. Something is up with this, but I am not quite sure exactly what that is just yet. Could be a lot of things.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A few years ago I over ate at a Chinese restaurant who the proprietors kept asking me if I wanted more I was ready to burst yet they insisted I try more...

Anyway it was during the holidays I was up all night with horrible chest pain and felt like something might burst from it like in ALIEN

I remembered a sermon early that week on what the end times would bring and how joyous it would be well...you tell me if this brings you joy...

Revelation 14:15

And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud, “Put in your sickle, and reap, for the hour to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.”

Shudder...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

It's the matrix. Red pill or Blue pill.

Ignorance or Truth.

We ARE inside the matrix and these Reptilians exist outside of our matrix. They feed on us...but they do so ethereally because the realm they exist in is partially physical and partially ethereal.

If you look at the Sumerian myths of how the Igigi revolted against the Annunaki....you can then piece that together with the Bible....The Annunaki created us or one of our predecessors I'm guessing from maybe Homo Habilis to do the work of the Igigi....who I think were a race of Giants. Now, after creating, as the story says, 'savage' man they realise we aren't strong enough or breeding quick enough to do the labour required SOOOOO they then decide to implement a new genetic program....re-creating their Igigi slave race....or otherwise known popularly as......THE NEPHILIM. The problem though was these were too aggressive....uncontrollable....and had insatiable appetites. They were destroying the planet and were also cross-breeding with everything....aka Minotaurs, Centaurs....all those ancient mythical creatures were born. So...the genetic program was cancelled. The planet was put into quarantine. There was a planetwide culling.....and when we say culling we can assume these master geneticists had weapons that could lock onto the poisoned genetics of an animal and then vaporise it....hence no evidence. After that the planet was then flooded to cover all the old mining sites and to wash away any physical evidence all the while the genetically perfect specimens were protected and saved, and then encouraged to breed and populate the planet. Why?

Because they have always wanted the Igigi to come back to mine Earth....and the Igigi eat Human. The Lord commands and army of Giants.....and he and his army are coming to destroy the world.

edit: Look at places in South America and Middle East that have these megalithic stones that look like they've been thrown about like a rag doll......well.....they were......by a massive wall of water.
edit on 13-5-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join