It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kromlech
Jeremiah 7:31 - "And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart."

Google on the glowing wall, tell us what is Tophet?

Tophet

In the Hebrew Bible Tophet or Topheth (Hebrew: תופת ha-tōpheth‎; Greek: Ταφεθ; Latin: Topheth) was a location in Jerusalem, in the Valley of Hinnom, where worshipers influenced by the Canaanite Pantheon sacrificed children to the gods Moloch and Baal by burning them alive. The Hebrew Bible also mentions what appears to be child sacrifice practiced at a place called the Tophet ("roasting place") by the Canaanites. According to archaeologist Jonathan N. Tubb, "Ammonites, Moabites, Israelites and Phoenicians undoubtedly achieved their own cultural identities, and yet ethnically they were all Canaanites" "the same people who settled in farming villages in the region in the 8th millennium BC.".[1] Tophet became a theological or poetic synonym for hell within Christendom.

What? Gimme more Carthage Child Sacrifice

Later commentators have compared the accounts of child sacrifice in the Old Testament with similar ones from Greek and Latin sources speaking of the offering of children by fire as sacrifices in the Punic city of Carthage, which was a Phoenician colony. Cleitarchus, Diodorus Siculus and Plutarch all mention burning of children as an offering to Cronus or Saturn, that is to Ba`al Hammon, the chief god of Carthage.

Ok I got my child eater Saturn El. Theory working in progress....

Some authors, like Stager and Wolff,[8] believe that the real purpose behind children's sacrificies was birth control.

Sounds like modern day China if you ask me. In 2000 years, archaeologists will see mass graves of children and possibly assume it was to some deity as they will see our medical symbolism that connects with older symbols predating that. What's the real difference? How do we know the Carthaginians didn't lie to themselves during the whole thing like a modern Chinese person does? We don't have many clues to really know for sure.

Speaking of Carthage....
Many people argue that Hannibal led an army of Cannibals to crush the Romans. It's still up for debate but it is a very interesting and shocking notion to consider.

edit on 14-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yeah i did mention the owl god in my previous video.

But you can't forget about Unas.
Once the chosen of Yahweh open each of their own individual * ark of the covenant* we will have the horsemen (arch angels) running around creating chaos and consuming souls.

So both sides are canabalistic
just one eats children and one eats demons and everything else. I chose the second. Which isint go for all dem sinners out there who won't believe me Hehe >

edit on 14-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Speaking of Carthage.... Many people argue that Hannibal led an army of Cannibals to crush the Romans. It's still up for debate but it is a very interesting a shocking notion to consider.

I can't independently back this up but yrs ago I read in a book forgot the title even that an alternative etymology of the word Cannibal actually meant worshipers of Baal..Cani+ the name of the god which is Baal which would be a good fit..dang!! I wished I could remember the title.

edit on 14-5-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

OY Ba'al is only choked because all his babies were a nice snake for Surts mighty gullet.

Not to mention surt (Orion) blasted 2 of their *sisters* into Oblivion.
So they are pretty choked but meh, they are going to be even more choked when it happens all over again hahahaha

edit on 14-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Well... it's an interesting idea, I'll give you that!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Great theroy, well written and believeable.
Well done S&F for you :-)
What about our organs and hormones ?
If they are into life extension to travel the universe they may pop down now and then for a lung or heart.
Thats something of herd in the old storys removing the still beating heart out if the victim.
And what would fresh human adrenalin be worth on the galactic drug market.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Next you'll come up with cats are actually creators of aliens.

I don't know why but it's equally as ludicrous... so fits well aye!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff there, I love how the bible is so vague it can be interpreted in different ways like a giant clue book.... I'm a believer that we are just a project (like some sort of ant farm) for an alien race.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Reminds me of this

en.wikipedia.org...

Mr. Chambers...Mr. Chambers, the first page is just a collection of English words with their own translation. But the rest of the book...the rest of the book—it's a cookbook!

also reminds me of that: Exodus 13

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine.

Leviticus 1
9 You are to wash the internal organs and the legs with water, and the priest is to burn all of it on the altar. It is a burnt offering, a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the LORD.

That doesnt sound like grill party.... more like a specific way to get what lord needs. The same odour of burnt flesh being used for the astronauts while they are training for the space travel. Space smells like burnt meat. IMHO there is more within those subjects than we can handle for the moment.

According to bible people do not seem to be discomforted with the idea of human sacrifice. If you can bring a species to kill each other for the sake of the creators will, than what else can you induce/suggest them to do? Harvesting humans for them?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well I hope the "carnivorous alien race" likes the tastes of chemicals and preservatives, because that's what goes into the average human body now. If this "carnivorous alien race" did exist, do you think they would want us eating food that basically kills us slowly. What happens when we eat contaminated meat, or seafood............we get sick, so why would a supposedly advanced alien race allow us to do this if we are their "cattle" ?

We are cattle, but cattle to the elite of THIS world, not so sure about other worlds but.

This topic has come up several times on this site alone, and it always ends the same. No one can ever prove this, and it can only ever be proven when, or if this "carnivorous alien race" chose to reveal themselves. Not much chance of that happening going by results, so its all just opinion and rumour until "they" choose to reveal themselves. Until then, just get on with life and continue eating and drinking al those chemicals and preservatives

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ugh you know how many times this has crossed my mind?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but there's a flaw. Why give us intelligence? I mean if we're being cultivated for food, why give us the brain power to develop weapons? We breed for big, healthy animals, not for fat, tough, smart animals. Can you imagine cows fighting back with nukes? Plus, we've poisoned ourselves and our planet, disease runs rampant. Pretty crappy ranchers.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
"Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race"

Then why pick a advanced sentient warrior race as your food source? Why not cultivate bovines instead? More meat and less of a struggle I imagine!

My point is we humans are rather resourceful when in small groups and armed with only sharp pointed sticks. How smart can any Alien race be to pick a fight with a food source that bites back and has the potential for evil that we humans have?

edit on 14-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

My thoughts exactly! Our bodies are so contaminated with drugs, alchohol, heavy metals etc, etc, etc, these guys are going to starve if they have to live off of us, selecting and only eating the healthy ones!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

What if they do not cook or eat the way we imagine? What if they only need a certain ingredients or "parts"! Hypotheticaly everything is plausible.

We do however feed our cattle/fish with unhealthy chemical food and eating them while we are in the know that it is harmful. If you would just use the horns of the cattle for a reason... would it matter how you have fed them until they have grown their horns? If you only use the skin of a shark, would it matter with what you feed it? I can go on and on.....

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Interesting theory, but there's a flaw. Why give us intelligence? I mean if we're being cultivated for food, why give us the brain power to develop weapons? We breed for big, healthy animals, not for fat, tough, smart animals. Can you imagine cows fighting back with nukes? Plus, we've poisoned ourselves and our planet, disease runs rampant. Pretty crappy ranchers.

Yeah but intelligence according to whose standards.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well anyone who eats meat shouldn't have a problem with this. It's exactly what we do to "lesser" species, but in this case we would be the lesser species. If our own actions are reasonable, then so is this.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

love your work brother !! imaginative and quite probably true

Consider this,

Perhaps humans are our creators !! you know the ones who actually understand what human"Beings" are seriously all about ...

I love free thinking creativity like this,

love your work either way

Muzz

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Aliens have no power over the physical world. They cannot be seen.

They only power they have is through disobedient humans.

Ghosts cannot act upon physical objects.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Nah, that's inter dimensional beings. And those arn't aliens you are referring to anything of the sort would be Terrestrial by that definition.

Because the truth is above top secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join