It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by anton74
Why humans? Pigs are much better at converting food into body mass than we are. They would be much more efficient.

In this scenario we are the pigs. Our pigs and other animals are here to keep us fed. Maybe they even take most of the animals also. It may not just be us they use. This planet is full of edible resources.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

TheLieWeLive, this is an interesting OP, how accurate and factual 1 is not sure, but would be naive to say there are no predatory behaving CREATOR Creations... Its why @ times 1 shares or questions are there better ways for humans to feed. Like say instead of human livestock intake use technology to make animal husk free of neuron tissues sensors etc. and so no need to feed this way as humans do to advancement and maybe some unthought of would consider as well in concern to humans. If that was or is the case. to add why invent if just to trick a entity NATAS for example to REBEL or insight rebellion upon those who would be the OP interest? And not leave such a rebellions energy out as to further coheres the herd... from even considering rebelling.

This is where the unbelieved energy comes into play FOR IMAGINE ALL KILLED OR CATTLED HAD A VOICE OR OPINION ON THE OTHER SIDE and so A FATHER SENT from the other side some and things to collect or reflect upon others as they have on this side. Its like YIN/YAN but more fully evaluated with KARMA.

Would humans as advanced as they are today eat cattle if the cattle spoke in a way the humans could communicate the discomfort, hmm 1 doubts - And so balance... what if 1 LUXZAFA found anothers NATAS kingdom... it is what it is

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 5/13/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Interesting hypothesis! I wonder if the obesity epidemic plays into your theory? Fattening the herd before harvest time. If there is anything to this then the aliens had better hope they aren't reptilian- they can't eat me if I eat them first!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Do you think they really want cattle tainted with GMO's???

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Or is that the reason for GMO's... They want us to taste a certain way.... Dun Dun Dun~ Creepy~

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
detected FEAR is NOT only a HUMAN based attribute... ASSOCIATED with CREATOR Creations in this .. zone as ways to sense or pre-sense danger as to avoid or peruse with cautions. Agendas of survival and control- and also to be used as a detection device for Flawed potentials leaderships-when said leaderships are ALONE in CLARITY, with out their protections or powers. no just them and....

transmitted

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
Or is that the reason for GMO's... They want us to taste a certain way.... Dun Dun Dun~ Creepy~

Hmmmmm.......maybe it's like marinating overnight before cooking.
It tenderizes and adds flavor!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

detected FEAR is NOT only a HUMAN based attribute... ASSOCIATED with CREATOR Creations in this .. zone as ways to sense or pre-sense danger as to avoid or peruse with cautions. Agendas of survival and control- and also to be used as a detection device for Flawed potentials leaderships-when said leaderships are ALONE in CLARITY, with out their protections or powers. no just them and....

transmitted

Was this for the right thread Ophiuchus??? Maybe they will come for the Politicians and Eat them first??? We could only hope~

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What if the Earth is like a rest area on the interstellar "highway," and E.Ts stop by for some grub? The global population is steadily increasing, so what if they're waiting until the numbers are high enough for consumption? I don't like the thought of us as a delicious full-course meal for some carnivorous, scaly green reptilian lol.

If what you are hypothesizing is true, then we are practically sitting ducks since we can't leave the solar system!
edit on 5/13/2013 by Nacirema because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

So true!~ Add some Salt errr... GMO~ Now that's what I call a spicy Human~ *BuuuurP*

Add another Human to the Barby~ Spice'm up buttercup!

I wonder if we release triptofan like turkeys... (I prolly masacured that spelling) We can get'm all when they passed out from eating humans.....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Regardless, three score and ten being the biblical optimum years for us Homo SS, well in that chancy King James bible anyway, I think you could regard that being the mature time to be gobbled up, a lot more flavour too!

But wait, are there not those biblical stories of people living for much, much longer?
But wait, people eat Frogs, and ancient frogs ate baby Dinosaurs, and so did Fred Flintstone eat the old fart Dinos.
But wait, just about every predator on Earth will eat us people, even that little pussy your so fond of, if they were fecking big enough.

And you are worrying about some gubshiite alien from Rectum Verticuli. Go and relax, have a nice bottle of wine and a couple of fried Frogs legs.

edit on 13-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is why this subject fascinate as much as it scares me. We don't know enough about our beginnings and when we question what we have been told then all the inconsistencies make this theory more validated.

No one wants to be thought of as a slave race or even food. We all want a purpose and the fear comes when we start wondering what our purpose actually is. Who want's to wake up to find you are a food source? Not I.

It's clear we use to be technologically advanced in our past. How advanced I'm not sure but it's more than we are given credit for. What happened to this knowledge? It's as though we started over at some point. Why and how? This scenario gives an answer.

edit on 13-5-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

It's clear we use to be technologically advanced in our past. How advanced I'm not sure but it's more than we are given credit for. What happened to this knowledge? It's as though we started over at some point. Why and how? This scenario give an answer.

Look @ tech today Globally and IF it were LINKED together medication - to protections and all. It creates a FEARED 1ness... And so the other option is build tech up to destroy theselves...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Interest theory, although this is assuming the extraterrestrial's involved are of pure physical form (like ourselves) and are literally feasting on our muscle tissue and/or body organs.

In turn, what if multi-dimensional beings use us as food but rather as a source of energy (from our positive/negative emotions)?

Just a couple of extra things to ponder?

# Surely our physical appearance and build as a homo-sapien still leaves our feeders with a half-empty stomach. I mean, how many body parts do we possess that would be completely edible. Compared to a Pig or a Cow, I'd imagine very little. Then again, what would I know I'm not a cannibal.

# How would this relate to the NWO, and their plans to de-populate the planet, from the current billions to a fraction of that number? Does this contradict the OP's theory, or tie-in with it?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Don't get me wrong. I'm not shaking in my boots worried that we are food. It's all hypothetical but I wouldn't mind having a glass of wine and a mess of frog legs. Even when the frogs do mind.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I read somewhere that 100,000 humans disappear off the face of the earth each year, with absolutely no trace whatsoever, no sightings, no word, no grave, nothing, not one piece of evidence they even exist. vanished for ever.....100,000...8 to 9 thousand a month, figure an average of a 100 pounds of edible material on a human body...and you've got 800,000 to 900,000 pounds a month,......could feed a large contingent of aliens out there, without one human on earth knowing anything was wrong

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

O....M....G JIMMY! I didn't know that.... Is this a true fact??? You make this up? Pic or it didn't happen.... Pic of 100,000 missing people....
So what if the abductions are true....
Houston we have a problem!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

Was this for the right thread Ophiuchus??? Maybe they will come for the Politicians and Eat them first??? We could only hope~

Highly unlikely. They need the politicians and affiliated elite to secure the population under the NWO first. Once this is obtained, all rebels who oppose become entrées which would help with the depopulation plan. At this time, a hybrid race will be appointed to rule and then the politicians and the like will become expendable.

I know......sounds like a weird sci-fi script right?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is WHY 1 prefers to accept being guided as opposed to overseen for those who do CAN perhaps see what less mature CREATOR Creations cannot due to their experiences in the Life and Death Phases within EXISTENCE , less mature in existence more so then behavior.

And so1 listens and learns through experiences, as it is kind of egotistical to FEEL or KNOW the OBJECTIVE reality of ALL Existence unless CREATOR and so... Like Russian Matryoshka doll its a gamble with ones or somes energy overall as the transition the shells/barriers etc... With GUIDES or OVERSEERS

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

So I'm an Entre'es...... I am pretty delicious....
Just make sure you pour some Sugar on me! Come on Fire it up~!!!

Like a bad Sci-Fi Channel movie~

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join