It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Moment More.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
In a moment, you have come home, awakened me all alone. Your touch of my hand, brings me fast awake, my love for you I will not break. The room is quiet, the lighting low, their is a hum of the fans as they blow. The kids in bed, just you and I, one mind, one heart, one love I know.

A moment more, is all I need, my love for you I honestly conceade. Under the covers, all cozy and warm, my wife, my love, never alone. A shimmer of light shines on your face, a vision of beauty I can not replace. My love for you has grown and grown, so vast and total, so never alone. So this I promise you, day by day, my love has never been far away. My love has always been right here, waiting and hoping, for you to hear.

A moment more,and you are a sleep, the one I love, the one I want desperatly to keep. My heart cries out, "I need you more"; My love has always been for ever more. I softly stroke and caress your back, the need, the longing, I can finaly relax. The stress of the day is some how gone, with you held tightly in my arms. so this I say, from me to you, you are my heart, you are my soul, you are my love, you are my only one. The one I need, the one I love, the one I always dream about. With you by my side, I set and watch wandering in our love, wandering at my luck. The luck I had when I found you, my wife, my love, my dream come true.

In a moment more, we are still here, locked in embrace, locked with you my dear. But off in the distance, I do fear, a a pressance calling, a pressance near. A pressence which is like no one, a pressance for my only one. A pressence coming in the night, a shadow to steal and hold you tight. So this I promice, if you hear, my fight for you is clear. I will not pass from here, before you know that I hold you dear. You are the one I need the most, You are the one I love the most, You are the one who makes me sing you are the one, my everything!

A moment more, and the phantom is here, he brings with him, my doubts, my tears. I will not go without a fight, you are my heart you are my wife. I wonder why, I wonder when, I wonder if you will ever be here again. I wonder which path will lead to the end, which way do we go, which way is the end. How do we survive, how do we go on, how do we find what is missing from our love. Our love has come, a long long way, this I promise I will never let fade. Out of the darkness into the light, my love for you will shine so bright. Guide us throught these darker days, lead us down a path that may, bring us to a place we thought, was out of site and out of thought. This I wish above all else to be the one you want for your self. Are hopes and dreams are in our hands, its up to us, I pray for a plan.

A moment more, the phantom fades, I see your face, I whisper your name. I touch your arm, and hold so tight, I want us to be all so right. This I promise, from me to you, I will never leave, I will never go askew. From deep within my heart, I see, that you and I are ment to be. Through the darkness of the night, Through the doubt that holds me tight. Through the sadness that I feal my hopes and dreams for us are real.

A moment more,and the sounds she makes, the subtile expressions I see in her face, reveal to me as she slumbers, our love our marriage our wonder. Your smile, your beauty, your presience, your sense, dawns on me like a magestic event. Your warmth, Your compassion your devotion your strength brings to me a wonderous sense. A sense of life, a sense of joy a sense of being the one you love. This I take with greatful heart and share with you my honest delight. your husband can only confess; My heart is always yours. I reach out and touch I hold your heart one life one my loving response.

A moment more, and all is real, my life, my wife, is all I feal. She sleeps beside me in the night, content, relaxed, and oh so right. I can not change the past you see, the future is where I want us to be. The future is what I want us to have, so please sit back and do not laugh. My plans are not so hard to see, they come from the heart, they come from me. I wish for us the time to spend a few more seconds, being best friends. My love, you see, is based on that so no more lies, our love can't take that. From the dust, our lives go on, side by side, against the odds. To our future, I hope compleate, I pledge to my wife, my love compleate! Know it is time, for me to sleep, my thought, my heart, my soul compleate. I pray to god before I lapse, a special wish for all to grasp. For my children, for my wife, all the best, for all their lives. Always joy, no undue pain. Always peace, no woful sorrow. Love for all, love to see, I wish them blessings from God and me.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Unwanted love is not love.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Love is real, wanted or not. It does not require anything from the object of it's focus. It exists in the heart of the lover. It is obvious to me, your love is real. I see it in every word that is like a prayer in your OP. Blessings to you.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jvarga390

emo for life!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Buck up buttercup.

2nd
edit on 13-5-2013 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Respectfully; If I was to guess at there being some underlying theme in your words I would say it was infidelity, am I correct?.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well, I wrote this with love. Unwanted or not it was written with love. I have painted with love, unwanted or not. I could have, if I was reach, paid someone to write a master piece or written a master piece. It makes no difference rich or poor. If it comes from the heart it is valid. If you have the ability to do it your self or pay someone else doesn't make a difference. The individual you love motivated you.. We are creaturers of experience, that experience should guide you. Some one once wrote behind every great man their is a great women. Some of the best words ever spoken!

top topics

join