It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-19-13 EXPECT US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Another interesting 51913 is a form of legionnaires disease.

Legionella sp. genomospecies 1 (ATCC® 51913™)
Biosafety Level: 2
www.atcc.org...

Weaponization [edit] It has been suggested that Legionella could be used as a weapon and indeed genetic modification of Legionella pneumophila has been shown where the mortality rate in infected animals can be increased to nearly 100%

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
I hope something exciting happens! Nothing bad, just exciting. A global event perhaps, but a good global event. Maybe people will finally realize that materialism means nothing and love is everything.

Just keep looking up!

I agree with you! I think people are just getting tired. Sometimes I am even tired of simple repetitives like brushing my teeth and making the bed and taking a shower and taking the garbage out and ..making more garbage! Circles without much of a break and in some cases never a break.

I keep watching but i can't see the way to anything better, just more of the same with worse problems to deal with. I don't expect some great leader to be voted into office and everything become ok again.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

probably a new movie coming out.....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blkcwbyhat

probably a new movie coming out.....

Again I would think 3 years ahead would be to long for advertising a movie or product?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Transiting Uranus in Aries square transiting Pluto in Capricorn isn't about a singular date in time. It is part of a cycle and the exact aspect occurs 5 separate times during the years 2011 through 2015. It has also occurred historically throughout time. It merely refers to an astrological period of time (2011-2015) during which these two planets are not in a harmonious aspect with each other and marks events and patterns that correlate with that period of time. Astrologers often refer to these cycles to determine events on a world scale based on the symbolism and signs of the planets in question. The third exact aspect of this event is in May 2013. It will be noted for any and all events during this month that are portrayers of potential future events. Nothing more....but nothing less. The entire 4 year span is representative.
edit on 13-5-2013 by SilentObserver2022 because: added thought

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Question: Was "Obama accident before April 27th", part of the predictions that the Entity made between 1994 and 1998? Or was that something that the writer of the thread came up with on his own?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by itssomethingyoudid
Question: Was "Obama accident before April 27th", part of the predictions that the Entity made between 1994 and 1998? Or was that something that the writer of the thread came up with on his own?

Looks like this is supposed to be one of the predictions made by the entity, no years were give and there are sooooo many predictions.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by itssomethingyoudid

Explanation of the Chani Project
thechaniproject.com...

Well they did just tell us about a supernova...then the sun has had 2 X flares is it being hit.

Gamma-ray Burst Shocks Scientists ~ (Supernova Coming Soon...) ~ CNN - May, 2013
Posted by Karma's Helper on May 7, 2013 at 7

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

Read more: www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...
Follow us: AshtarCommandCrew on Facebook

"THE ENTITY"

helo me tel u day be4 me have important thing 2 tel u elders finish calculate they say ok me can tel u this important thing now so me tel u know in best wordings me have lernt on 9 january yor astronomers cee 2 star xplode yor line time this 2 star xplode is part of yor 2nd witnesing prophesy

now u must lisen me very good and lisen warning ok make yorself ready u know lite travel faster than sound ok yes on 9 january yor nasas cee lite of 2 star xplode ok yes elders calculate that from now it is time for sound wave of 2 star xploding come hit earth anyday soon now window open from today til end july yor line time for when wave hits why nasas wait so long 2 tel u on 14 may only about this me not know their reason 4 delay me lern wording

sonicboom me tel u know what is coming yor way wil be a cosmosonicboom this sound wave wil change many things and cause big disasters and many sufferings this sound wavings make comets ignite ok this sound wavings make moons forget placing ok
this sound wavings make planets lose or change orbit ok there is no more forgivnes earth this thing is coming yor leaders get desperat want escape try use cern but make things worsening but not sure yor leaders try haarp only make earth angry me sory 4 have to tel u this bad news ok

sory but elders give some beter news also elders have problem calculate where yor sun wil be position when wave hits if earth is behind sun when wave hit earth sufering wil be much les ok sun wil absorb much damage but then sun damge wil have efect tranfer on earth also but not as big if not behind sun elders not al agree but many say earth wil be behind sun so this some good news ok

u just be ready in mind spirit and yor body ok please tel every1 everywhere be ready with body and spirit from today can 1 u please post this front screen to warn me also need leve yor line time soon ok me witnesing completed soon

thechaniproject.com...

edit on 13-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

the most logic & sane reply for this is (Hope for the best ...but prepare for the worst you can imagine!)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
re-ply to post by Char-Lee

Thank you. I find the whole story very interesting and especially curious if the Entity did indeed use the name Obama in a prediction between 1994-98! Whether or not this is true is questionable but it's good entertainment none the less, especially since I'm not familiar with it, so it's all new to me!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I can remember that operation... I was really lurking 4chan at that time, but I did not participate since I thought it is nonsense it not "effective" in Germany

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You need to start "living" your life and quit filling your mind with this crap, written by mano-depressive loosers who sees a world-ending scenario behind every corner.

Use your sense of logic. What irrefutable facts are presented as ground for such a disaster?

edit on 14-5-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

You need to start "living" your life and quit filling your mind with this crap, written by mano-depressive loosers who sees a world-ending scenario behind every corner.

Use your sense of logic. What irrefutable facts are presented as ground for such a disaster?

edit on 14-5-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

Well actually I live my life quit fully and like "Itsomethingyoudid" above said, just find it interesting and FUN.
No different then the mysteries and Sci-fi I love reading yet never knowing I may come across something real!

Personally as far as Entity is concerned, I wonder who spends so may months answering 20,000 questions as a hoax! Wow!

The believability is low, one reason being that they covered every possible disaster from us creating a hole in space/time (somesuchthingy) to being hit by incoming from space.

So let us speculate!
edit on 14-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: add

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I predict:

I'm going to have to get this thing updated.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Probably just lies. But it could be a hacking organization preparing to expose some information. So I wouldn't dismiss this too quickly.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
I predict:

I'm going to have to get this thing updated.

1897, huh? A most important year.

That's the year that the State of Indiana attempted to pass a law to overturn a geometric truth.

en.wikipedia.org...

The legislators sought to equal god. And replace god's absolute law with their own man made law.

Of course, they failed. But, they succeeded in raising the awareness of at least some intelligent folk, that the making of laws has a limit. One cannot reverse nature, override natural law, or replace god's law, by introducing and passing a bill in the house and senate.

Yet, ignoring this, uneducated men get elected to office all the time, by mere vote, and then seek to do exactly that.

No wonder the country is a mess.

Men have passed laws that are impossible to uphold, and then blame and proceed to prosecute other men for their crimes of following nature, god, or their own design as written into their genes.

Wicked world.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Sigh, another prediction that I predict a failure..

I reckon its worth just posting a date a few weeks off with zero text and just watching it get turned in to some super conspiracy by the forum members.

Even better pick a nearby date and do a thread saying 5-21-13 Its coming....A totally truthful statement but what would it be turned in to.

But if you're basing that on most predictions being wrong, that means your prediction is probably wrong, too. This means that the original predication will most likely happen, right?

But 5-21-13 is deffo coming, my calendar would never lie to me

Unless it was a government calendar..

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I doubt any alignment with 2 planets will affect us in anyways. HOPE NOT

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Anonymous nuclear attack triggered by a cyber hack?

Then an ancient Alien race comes to rescue the Enlightened ones and Obama goes to Mars through a Stargate!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

"THE ENTITY"

helo me tel u day be4 me have important thing 2 tel u elders finish calculate they say ok me can tel u this important thing now so me tel u know in best wordings me have lernt on 9 january yor astronomers cee 2 star xplode yor line time this 2 star xplode is part of yor 2nd witnesing prophesy

now u must lisen me very good and lisen warning ok make yorself ready u know lite travel faster than sound ok yes on 9 january yor nasas cee lite of 2 star xplode ok yes elders calculate that from now it is time for sound wave of 2 star xploding come hit earth anyday soon now window open from today til end july yor line time for when wave hits why nasas wait so long 2 tel u on 14 may only about this me not know their reason 4 delay me lern wording

sonicboom me tel u know what is coming yor way wil be a cosmosonicboom this sound wave wil change many things and cause big disasters and many sufferings this sound wavings make comets ignite ok this sound wavings make moons forget placing ok
this sound wavings make planets lose or change orbit ok there is no more forgivnes earth this thing is coming yor leaders get desperat want escape try use cern but make things worsening but not sure yor leaders try haarp only make earth angry me sory 4 have to tel u this bad news ok

sory but elders give some beter news also elders have problem calculate where yor sun wil be position when wave hits if earth is behind sun when wave hit earth sufering wil be much les ok sun wil absorb much damage but then sun damge wil have efect tranfer on earth also but not as big if not behind sun elders not al agree but many say earth wil be behind sun so this some good news ok

u just be ready in mind spirit and yor body ok please tel every1 everywhere be ready with body and spirit from today can 1 u please post this front screen to warn me also need leve yor line time soon ok me witnesing completed soon

thechaniproject.com...

Of course, cosmosonicbooms. From all the air in space.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join