It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Contacts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by EnPassant

Once we entertain the idea that there are hybrids/aliens here we must also, logically, consider all the ramifications of this assumption. One is that they must be highly developed sociologically and materially.

Yet they communicate with humans in ways similar to those used by Spiritualists - apported messages on pieces of paper, messages received through radios spoken in the native tongue, communication through a dog. All things easily achieved by trickery.

Having said that the case does fascinate me and I've ordered the book.

You won't be disappointed. Even as a novel it would be a good read. But I have emailed Timothy Good and he believes it is a genuine case. He researched it and will be writing about it in his next book. Bruno Sammaciccia's recollections in the book are very spontaneous and have a sincere feel to them. Also Breccia's account of how and why he 'fell out' with Sammaciccia sounds like a real life story. Also in parts of the book there is suspicion about these beings expressed and that too is recounted in a convincing way. Enjoy!
edit on 15-5-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

You won't be disappointed. Even as a novel it would be a good read. But I have emailed Timothy Good and he believes it is a genuine case.

The problem with Good is that he believes way too many cases are genuine. He even endorses Adamski, he's probably the only contemporary researcher that still does. Then again, as a career UFOlogist he has to believe everything otherwise his books wouldn't be content free. I trust the case to be real but I don't believe it involved ETs in any way.

This case intrigues me in the same way UMMO and The Nine, and even MKULTRA does. From the little I've learned about it it seems like a mind manipulation event, though for what end purpose I don't know. How accurate today's interpretation of the event is is open to question. You only need to look at the Roswell and Rendlesham events to see how they change, mutate and grow over time.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

You won't be disappointed. Even as a novel it would be a good read. But I have emailed Timothy Good and he believes it is a genuine case.

The problem with Good is that he believes way too many cases are genuine. He even endorses Adamski, he's probably the only contemporary researcher that still does. Then again, as a career UFOlogist he has to believe everything otherwise his books wouldn't be content free. I trust the case to be real but I don't believe it involved ETs in any way.

This case intrigues me in the same way UMMO and The Nine, and even MKULTRA does. From the little I've learned about it it seems like a mind manipulation event, though for what end purpose I don't know. How accurate today's interpretation of the event is is open to question. You only need to look at the Roswell and Rendlesham events to see how they change, mutate and grow over time.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Yes but the Adamski film is apparently authentic. As I said above even the aliens themselves try to discredit their contactees. They do this to 'sieve out' most people and keep a small number of believers.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yes but the Adamski film is apparently authentic.

Well... the film is authentic but the flying saucers in the film are unmistakably fake.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yes but the Adamski film is apparently authentic.

Well... the film is authentic but the flying saucers in the film are unmistakably fake.

Ok but I still think that aliens destroy their own contactee's credibility for their own reasons. I think the jury is still out on Adamski - he could have had some real contact and was later discredited. Timothy Good says that there may be some truth in Adamski's claims but I don't think he believes everything about he has claimed.
edit on 16-5-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have a theory. Telepathy may be a universal way of cross species communication/contact. My thoughts would appear in your head, in your launguage, and vise-versa. This could potentially eliminate the need for a translator type device. I have heard reports that grey type beings used eye contact to transmit message to other species. Telepathy may be the oldest means of communication in the Universe. We have forgotten this gift, and this may have caused something simular to mental atrophy. The pineal gland may also be the key. But most of ours is covered in calcium at the moment...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForteanOrg

Would you expect that hybrids are all dumb or use sign language?

Well, extinguishing a cigar on the bald head of one of your dwarfed spacebrethren does not sound like a very smart nor civilized act to me ..

Yes this incident with Saju contradicts the notion that the W56 beings are highly civilized and moral. But does it support the theory that Sammaciccia's story is made up? Surely he would not invent a story with such a glaring contradiction? Undermine his own fiction in such an elementary way? He is a very learned man and would not make such a silly mistake. So, rather than undermine things this story of Saju and the cigar adds conviction. It is a contradiction that can be resolved in other ways. Perhaps the W56 don't live up entirely to their morals in the way that human beings often fail to? Contradictions like this are part and parcel of human life and in this way it adds conviction to the story because it is a very normal anomaly that happens all the time. This makes it seem like he is telling the story as it happened, warts and all.
edit on 19-5-2013 by EnPassant because: addition

edit on 19-5-2013 by EnPassant because: addition

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join