It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Contacts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have recently read Mass Contacts by Stefano Breccia. Timothy Good is publishing a book in August that will contain some previously unreleased material on this case. What do you think about this case? What is going on here? Opinions welcome.
edit on 11-5-2013 by EnPassant because: typo

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Every UFO/alien disclosure material that evolves paying any amount of money is discarded by the majority.
If someone wanted true disclosure it should be free for all humanity, because its knowledge that everyone should have the right to access. So if this book you speak of cost 1 cent.. I would not read one word of its contents

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sounds like a good book, and may read it.

Every book that is not a pdf online content costs money.

That is like saying I don't believe in massage therapy because they charge, and if I find a good one who does sliding scales for different incomes, I'm still going to boycott the industry, they should be on the streets trying to massage other homeless!

This idea that they don't operate in our slave system of money and should act like angels floating in clouds who don't need roof or food is INSANE and its also put out by the suppression group. Those who have alot of advantage with hidden technologies and don't want disclosure.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I my eyes that´s not the same

The knowledge we are not the only intelligent race in the universe is more important the know the secrets of massage therapy.

It is the ultimate question, a answer to the question could explain who and what we are
Everyone should have full access to information regarding this.

The problem with fees on a book in a store would be a small audience, to small to make a global impact.
The knowledge will be lost in ridicule like so many times before.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnPassant
I have recently read Mass Contacts by Stefano Breccia. Timothy Good is publishing a book in August that will contain some previously unreleased material on this case. What do you think about this case? What is going on here? Opinions welcome.

Can you tell us about the case so we don't have to go look it up on Google before giving an opinion?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
Every UFO/alien disclosure material that evolves paying any amount of money is discarded by the majority.
If someone wanted true disclosure it should be free for all humanity, because its knowledge that everyone should have the right to access. So if this book you speak of cost 1 cent.. I would not read one word of its contents

I think your position is a bit extreme. Travis Walton wrote a book about his experiences - and I have no problem with someone making a few $s. Timothy Good sells book but that's how he makes his living. His books are very convincing. I wouldn't mind getting paid by a newspaper of I had a dramatic ufo sighting to report!
edit on 11-5-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Can you tell us about the case so we don't have to go look it up on Google before giving an opinion?

The case is stupendous in its implications. Apparently there was a base under Italy that extended for hundreds of kilometers. There were aliens/hybrids there in contact with a group of Italians - some of them very educated and from high society. Their testimonies are very credible. Gaspare de Lama is very convincing. Here is a link to the main documentary

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

That link to that doc just made my day
S&F

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by EnPassant

That link to that doc just made my day
S&F

Here's a link to a talk by Stefano Breccia

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The case is stupendous in its implications. Apparently there was a base under Italy that extended for hundreds of kilometers. There were aliens/hybrids there in contact with a group of Italians - some of them very educated and from high society. Their testimonies are very credible. Gaspare de Lama is very convincing. Here is a link to the main documentary

I understand there has been much clutter on the giant human looking aliens based in Italy but it hasn't been convincing to me. Researchers that push those ideas also push disinformation, yes it is also a part of their disinformation. First of all this is a case in UFOlogy that is truly like what all of the skeptics like Phil Class have to say because it applies to this case - all the evidence of these aliens based in Italy is stories. There is a big difference between a documented event that happened in reality and a story that is told. The true aliens visited Italy in 2004, they came up out of the ocean in glowing ships of light and then started manifesting strange activity in the town.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Links welcome as well so people can respond and actually have some idea what your talking about

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Here is the bookHere's a link to a talk by Stefano Breccia
edit on 13-5-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

There is evidence on film and photos that were authenticated. See link to main documentary above.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

That would be nice, but that is not how the world works. You don't get something for nothing.
Scientific Journal Memberships/Articles cost money, do you expect they should be free too. Or maybe you don't consider Scientific journal articles credible information either

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt

That would be nice, but that is not how the world works. You don't get something for nothing.
Scientific Journal Memberships/Articles cost money, do you expect they should be free too. Or maybe you don't consider Scientific journal articles credible information either

Scientific publications SHOULD be freely available to anybody. They are not 'free of cost' as the people who write them have to live too, but used to be (and sometimes still are) payed for by us all, as we all feel (felt?) that scientific research in the end benefits us all.

In America (and alas, in Europe too, nowadays) the adagio "as long as it makes me money" has ensured that scientific research now has effectively been sold to private corporations, whom entangle "their" knowledge in webs of so called intellectual property and patent laws so they can make as much money from it as possible. Initially, patent law was invented to allow somebody to earn back his investments, but nowadays companies that haven't spent a dime on development still claim money for 'their' IP etc. This is 'the military industrial complex' that Eisenhower spoke of. Hence, knowledge that should be publicly available is now actually only available (at least for a while) to people who can afford to pay for it.

Another aspect, much overlooked in these threads, are ethics. It could be argued that 'stealing money' is something that attributes to society too: it sets a bad example we can use to teach our children morale, it gives police officers something meaningful to do (which in turn earns them money) and the fact that people steal money also gives other businesses opportunities, e.g. banks (who promise to keep your money safe, for a small fee..), manufacturers of safes, wallets, security guards, cash register companies.. what have you.

According to the previous paragraph stealing is an important economical activity which should be stimulated.

Likewise, writing articles in tabloids (full of tendencies and half baked or complete lies) can be seen as a valuable economical activity. Or sitting on your fat behind all day, doing nothing but redistribute other folks money whilst stealing most of it for the 'effort'. Or holding 'hearings' and ask money for the results. So, yes, if morale and ethics don't play a part in all this, you are right and information on us being part of an intergalactic network should be made available to those that are willing and able to pay for it.
edit on 13-5-2013 by ForteanOrg because: spelling..

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForteanOrg

Scientific publications SHOULD be freely available to anybody. They are not 'free of cost' as the people who write them have to live too, but used to be (and sometimes still are) payed for by us all, as we all feel (felt?) that scientific research in the end benefits us all.

In America (and alas, in Europe too, nowadays) the adagio "as long as it makes me money" has ensured that scientific research now has effectively been sold to private corporations, whom entangle "their" knowledge in webs of so called intellectual property and patent laws so they can make as much money from it as possible. Initially, patent law was invented to allow somebody to earn back his investments, but nowadays companies that haven't spent a dime on development still claim money for 'their' IP etc. This is 'the military industrial complex' that Eisenhower spoke of. Hence, knowledge that should be publicly available is now actually only available (at least for a while) to people who can afford to pay for it.

Another aspect, much overlooked in these threads, are ethics. It could be argued that 'stealing money' is something that attributes to society too: it sets a bad example we can use to teach our children morale, it gives police officers something meaningful to do (which in turn earns them money) and the fact that people steal money also gives other businesses opportunities, e.g. banks (who promise to keep your money safe, for a small fee..), manufacturers of safes, wallets, security guards, cash register companies.. what have you.

According to the previous paragraph stealing is an important economical activity which should be stimulated.

Likewise, writing articles in tabloids (full of tendencies and half baked or complete lies) can be seen as a valuable economical activity. Or sitting on your fat behind all day, doing nothing but redistribute other folks money whilst stealing most of it for the 'effort'. Or holding 'hearings' and ask money for the results. So, yes, if morale and ethics don't play a part in all this, you are right and information on us being part of an intergalactic network should be made available to those that are willing and able to pay for it.
edit on 13-5-2013 by ForteanOrg because: spelling..

I got no idea what your point is.
To attend scientific conferences it costs money.
To have a membership of scientific journal it costs money
To read many scientific journal articles it costs money

EDIT: Here is a journal article I am interested in. www.sciencedirect.com...

Anyone here want to purchase it for me?
edit on 13-5-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The case is stupendous in its implications.

No it isn't. It has no real implications as it happened in the fifties and ended in the seventies. It's old news and nothing came of it. This is the first I've heard of it.

The whole thing seems to have been an imitation of Adamski's tall stories. Even the films and photos of the "flying saucers" look as fake as his. (The documentary uses a brief clip of Gray Barker & James Moseley''s hoax saucer film. It is so patently fake as the toy wobbles about on a string but because they told people it was real before showing it, viewers actually believed it!)

Having said that it's an interesting case from a sociological/cultural perspective rather than any evidence of extraterrestrial contact.

I'm disappointed though not surprised that Timothy Good is using it in his upcoming book. He did endorse Adamski after all!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I got no idea what your point is.
To attend scientific conferences it costs money.
To have a membership of scientific journal it costs money
To read many scientific journal articles it costs money

My post roughly said that I feel that..

1) science should be in the public domain and payed for by the public
2) not every legal business is ethical
3) many businessman are unethical

Actually, if we all had plenty of money, it would not be an issue at all, as you would simply buy that magazine. But because we do NOT all have plenty of money some essential things are kept from the poor. Like food, shelter, education, healthcare etc.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
That was a potent thread title...

Not exactly ATS quality thread. If I had posed such a question it would have been instantly thrown into the trash or to the general chit chat forum in BTS.

I came here for the Aliens forum, it is fast becoming apparent I no longer belong.

This is the type of thread that makes me rethink ATS membership on the whole.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join