It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Alien Race Book.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Another one he's posted, claims to be a UFO flying into a volcano, although the film looks to me like it has been speeded up.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by derpif

My thoughts are the same, but why lie about it too? Hardly getting thousands of views on his videos, only a small following managed to find his new channel, we shall see on September 3rd when he releases this book onto the internet.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What I would like to know, and what rarely gets asked, is, IF, and that is a big IF, there are multiple species visiting our planet...

1) Why do they all have the same Modus Operandi?

2) Why do they all operate under a cloak of darkness and ambiguity?

3) Why do they all seem humanoid?

4) Why do they avoid overt (mass) contact?

I find the ETH fairly dubious. I believe that if the above questions are answered honestly, an entirely different perspective on the phenomenon is reached.

My personal opinion is that they are all manifestations of the same thing. I would be a liar if I were to state definitively what, exactly, that means...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

what always makes me perplex about contesting extraordinary claims is the nature of the proof that is asked by the contestant.
I checked for a while the refered Youtuber. Yes he seems genuine, and the videos are consistent between themselves. I got a bit lost after the book being apparently translated and put in hold. So I just wait. I really don't lose a lot of time in You tube.
The videos are there no more, I just checked. Just that one "the beginning" .
I am aware, or got the idea that "She" was not only here in the past. She is coming. So
you will have your proof some day. And maybe not in a far future.

In my opinion you better prepare your selves.

Look. This guy was consistent. When proof about extraordinary claims is asked - check consistency, or be especific about the nature of the proof you are asking - and consider the possibility of those proofs to be presented in the context of the danger he says is incurring.

That's a hell of a guy, in my opinion. The russian book certainly exists. The videos he presented some what proove it , and just expect for some long video that seemingly he is doing now.

Consistency applies to scientific experimentation , and usually is taken as good as a proof as experimentally expected results.
Be honest.

It is going to be funny, Because he says ARB will say "who's who" "who's against" "who is coming" ,WHO IS ALREADY HERE AND WHY, Who has left and why, .
It is going to be funny , in my modest opinon . .

Vsimonard

:lol
edit on 16-6-2013 by vsimonard because: flaws in ortography and grammar ( i am not english)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Florasaurus

Very Famous. He lost the Azazel8867 channel, with more than a thousand subscribers. Now got 700 and something . Then got somewhere.

You are funny. I am outahere NOW.
Salut

VS

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Well here it is, the Russian Alien Race book as promised.

Enjoy whether it's fiction or non-fiction, it's interesting nevertheless.

en.calameo.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

space lizard? no inter dimensional. confused me for a while too

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

great find. makes me want to look at more sources

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The e-book was quite awesome to be honest! I have no idea about its containing even a smidgen of factual info but it was creative. While I don't doubt there are "real" dossiers filled with pages of observations, I find it a bit peculiar that one dude has withstood threats from such high places and published without a whole lotta...well, I don't think the stuff is legit but I'm really no one with a clue.

Very interesting thread, though. I had never heard of this and I don't think we can be too educated. In order for truth to pass the smell test, we have to sniff a few nasty things along the way. This Russian dude carries a whiff of bull but his imagination gave it a bit of flower.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
While I understand that this e-book should be taken with a pinch of salt, I'm left with my jaw dropped at the "conclusion."

The answer is Artemis?
In Greece?
Really?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
ok, bumping this old thread.

now i read through this thing again and a couple of things in the book jumped out at me.

there is a reference in the book in the quotes section near the end that says "why do australian humans do not see september 23rd?"

the second thing was on page 6, the picture of the daughter of captain andriychuks daughter is very telling as she has her finger to her lips in the shh gesture or for the more knowledgeable here the vow of silence.

there are other things in that book that reference a lot of stuff, also this book ties into a bunch of the stuff stan romanek describes his encounters as being. the look of the aliens as well as the invisible ones. and some other stuff.

anyway, my 2 cents,
edit on 23-9-2015 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I just found this thread. (Cause of your bump I assume) I clicked on the link to the book, but it isn't there. Do you know of another?

a reply to: canuckster

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Another one he's posted, claims to be a UFO flying into a volcano, although the film looks to me like it has been speeded up.... www.youtube.com...

OMG scientology was right all along!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Is this the one?
en.calameo.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So how about a race able to change thier size at will as well as manifest various maricles similar to Q from star trek? Which ones are those? I want to meet them! All jokes aside I would like to see such a race of god beings and think there are most likely quite a few out there. I was wondering if there was some documentation of the types of super powers various species may have.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well this threads a memory. Still haven't found where the guy Azazel) who translated the books went to, would be awesome to speak to him again to see how he's getting on.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
ok, bumping this old thread.

now i read through this thing again and a couple of things in the book jumped out at me.

there is a reference in the book in the quotes section near the end that says "why do australian humans do not see september 23rd?"

the second thing was on page 6, the picture of the daughter of captain andriychuks daughter is very telling as she has her finger to her lips in the shh gesture or for the more knowledgeable here the vow of silence.

there are other things in that book that reference a lot of stuff, also this book ties into a bunch of the stuff stan romanek describes his encounters as being. the look of the aliens as well as the invisible ones. and some other stuff.

anyway, my 2 cents,

Very interesting that he's noted to himself and Pedro about September 23rd, and that was 2 years ago before others noticed a pattern with that date.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well, its sept 23rd today, not much of note has happened that i know of yet

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join