It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Alien Race Book.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The Turkey UFO has also been debunked.
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Not as being the windows of a cruise ship, no.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

The Turkey UFO has also been debunked.
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Not as being the windows of a cruise ship, no.

Agreed. Though I did find that explanation rather convincing at first.

But there is footage that shows the 'cruise ship' to float somewhere between the moon and the water, which in as far as I know, is not something that is done by cruise ships. Not even Turkish ones. Inversions, perhaps, of some ship that lied just behind the line of sight but whose reflections against a layer of air might cause this effect. But it seems that roughly 30 people saw this man make the recordings he made, including a well know doctor Leir .. and then there was the scientific research done by Tübitak. They say it was a concrete (metallic looking) apparatus. I must assume they considered the option of inversions, hence I feel it is safe to say this one is genuine. For now.

This does by no means prove that it WAS an alien spaceship - but I do not think it was a deliberate hoax.

Some feel that the mere fact that Roger Leir was attending is a tell tale that this is a hoax, but that's rubbish. Either he was sent in to discredit a real sighting, or he has a genuine interest in the topic. I prefer to think the latter. Yes, Leir is part of the American contingent of professionals that make money from UFOlogy. However, he DOES remove artefacts from patients bodies (composed of human tissue for the most, but nevertheless) and I haven't caught him uttering the usual mumbo-jumbo - yet. BTW: is it a coincidence that Leir and Greer both are podiatrists? Oh, well..

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Appearantly this guy thinks his Alien Races book should be a compilation of all the crap you can read on the internet about alien races.

The alien race which started the myth about elves? He took this picture and story and pasted it in his video.
Same for the other races.

mysteriousall.com...

just do a google image search: alien races

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What the hell is this stuff?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Ok here is another one of his videos which is tilted "The Entity" which shows 6 different clips of so called "beings", most of you would of probably seen the clips he is using.

Claims he's now away for a few days to meeting "a friend" about this book, til then i'll keep chasing the carrot.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

A guy from Italy named Dante who goes by the YouTube username 1SANTORI, claims to have a copy of a Russian book which is about Alien races visiting our planet. He also claims it's an official Russian Government book too which somehow he's managed to get hold of. He also claims he has had the book translated and will post it on the web when he feels the times right (he claims soon) as a .pdf file, and it will be free.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ericklongstrat

That's because he's used pictures as interpretations of what to expect to see in this book, allegedly anyway.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

So were the SMERSH agents Stalin era Soviet spy assassination experts?

Can you please give a brief review of the videos and of your thoughts and ideas? I do not have time to go through all the links today but am very interested in this story.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I think that before the announcement about the existence of the book, there should have been the book and then the announcement. I am always leery of prior build ups, and with the assassination scenario, it would be a death sentence to not go public before making the claim the book exists.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

To make it easier and brief here's what I found today about him, gives a good description of what his videos are all about www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
A compilation of UFO'S and I have to say, some are quite bizarre, anyone care to debunk them? www.youtube.com...

Also been told this book will be published on September 3rd!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
A compilation of UFO'S and I have to say, some are quite bizarre, anyone care to debunk them? www.youtube.com...

I see some illuminated contrails, blurry zoomed in light sources, meteors, CGI SFX, even what appears to be the Moon and Venus together. The most bizarre thing about the video is the music.
edit on 30-5-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

i have to admit this one had me for awhile ,until i saw it debunked here in great detail.
edit on 30/5/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

i have to admit this one had me for awhile ,until i saw it debunked here in great detail.

That's an old CGI hoax. Been posted under various titles - I first saw it as "UFO Haiti".

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

As you said, pretty sketchy.
Why would the Russian Government print something like this?
They want the information to be kept secret, as his story indicates, but print it in book form?
I don't know, sounds risky.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Because government officials love their paperwork and extensive files that few people will ever actually read?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I guess this is what the OP is about .

This video shows some alien races leaked from and old Russian secret book that Dante (AZAZEL8867) had uploaded for us in the past, but his account has been deleted from youtube with all his videos, and his life was running danger in the last weeks, receiving attempts against his life.

edit on 30-5-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

oh dear lord.... well 'alien in the video one was easy to prove as fake in about 3 mins

He's not an alien….he's a very naughty boy!

edit on 30/5/2013 by the secret web because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/5/2013 by the secret web because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by maryhinge

That's an old CGI hoax. Been posted under various titles - I first saw it as "UFO Haiti".

Me two mate ,my kids s##t a brick when i showed it to them

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join