It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Alien Race Book.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

Are there scans of the original book available for people to see and possibly translate themselves and just overall verify the authenticity of these documents? I'd say if he can't come up with those, then he's likely a fraud. He's come this far why not go all the way.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

That book with 93 pages? I read it.Some facts do match like the crashes in Brazil. Twice, same place. If all of it is true, we are screwed. To late for the human kind. In the book a 'reptoid' spoke that we are the only race in the univers who mok and kill and it's us

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Since the link that featured the book is dead, here is another, enjoy...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Thanks. Will read it and comment later.

So far it is pretty entertaining.
edit on 8-10-2015 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It would make a great card game, the 93races...
If someone would want to debunk it i'd start at page60.
Besides that, why Diana? The goddess of hunting, really? Why not Athene? Or Isis? I'd say fiction and it needs a few improvments to be good fiction,

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Why Diana? Her second name is lucifera. Male female lucifer. I don't know. Could be a link. Still need to Find some more connections. Card game yes
that's for sure. Athene or is is or.... have the re own purpose. There's always have got to be one leader. Well that's my opinion. Not a fact. Still on the search but will Find something

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have been watching xfiles from the beginning of season one on netflix to re familiarize with the new series coming up.

the aliens in the book correspond with the ones in the show. weird as hell,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join