It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical & Scientific & Historical Proofs & Confirmation for the Reality of GOD as PERSONALITY.(...)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This book conclusively & scientificaly & phisically & historically proves GOD:

Now enters the 5th divine revelation of epochal significance, the Urantia Papers (published 1955 in Chicago, U.S.), which reveals GOD as the PERSONALITY of personalities:
Source

(2.2) 0:1.2 DEITY is personalizable as God, is prepersonal and superpersonal in ways not altogether comprehensible by man. Deity is characterized by the quality of unity — actual or potential — on all supermaterial levels of reality; and this unifying quality is best comprehended by creatures as divinity.

(29.1) 1:5.11 Primitive religion had many personal gods, and they were fashioned in the image of man. Revelation affirms the validity of the personality concept of God which is merely possible in the scientific postulate of a First Cause and is only provisionally suggested in the philosophic idea of Universal Unity. Only by personality approach can any person begin to comprehend the unity of God. To deny the personality of the First Source and Center leaves one only the choice of two philosophic dilemmas: materialism or pantheism.

(23.5) 1:2.2 The eternal God is infinitely more than reality idealized or the universe personalized. God is not simply the supreme desire of man, the mortal quest objectified. Neither is God merely a concept, the power-potential of righteousness. The Universal Father is not a synonym for nature, neither is he natural law personified. God is a transcendent reality, not merely man’s traditional concept of supreme values. God is not a psychological focalization of spiritual meanings, neither is he “the noblest work of man.” God may be any or all of these concepts in the minds of men, but he is more. He is a saving person and a loving Father to all who enjoy spiritual peace on earth, and who crave to experience personality survival in death.

& Urantia, which was not a spiritual channeling, has Advanced Science for its time (published 1955, in Chicago, .U.S.) that has been proven to be thoroughly Accurate:

UBtheNEWS: Various Scientific Corroborations, Urantia Book

The Advanced Science Knowledge of Urantia:
truthbook.com...

.LuisMarco., 29, Mexico City

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
On Intelligent Design:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eli9x

With respect. My brain hurts ! Far too academic for a simpleton like me to understand....I knew I should have avoided your post when I read the title, but I had to be nosy, and have a look, did'nt I....?

Sorry !

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I put it simple, it is not very academic really. Consider what I posted, reading it. ...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You might think a god would ensure his absolute truth was at least presented with correct spelling.

Apparently you would be wrong.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

The Revelators of Urantia, some of them divine, some of them just spiritual, do not even claim to know everything, & also say that truth-in time and space-is relative:

(888.1) 79:8.8 The great weakness of ancestor veneration is that it promotes a backward-looking philosophy. However wise it may be to glean wisdom from the past, it is folly to regard the past as the exclusive source of truth. Truth is relative and expanding; it lives always in the present, achieving new expression in each generation of men — even in each human life.

edit on 8-5-2013 by eli9x because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2013 by eli9x because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
what is ancestor veneration?
and didn't i see this same thread yesterday?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

It means veneration of the ancestor(s), and yes it was deleted because I didn't sourced it.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Urantia:

(28.4) 1:5.7 Without God and except for his great and central person, there would be no personality throughout all the vast universe of universes. God is personality.

edit on 19-5-2013 by eli9x because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2013 by eli9x because: (no reason given)

top topics

join