It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Answers? Let Me Tarot You A New One!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
April 29 1978

Personality - Emperor
Essence - Death
Fool's Journey - Hermit

The Emperor! You are a pioneer at heart and strive to always increase your boundaries. You are meant to grow, expand, and achieve. This is a very "male" energy card. This doesn't mean you have to be "manly" in the contemporary sense, though; we are speaking spiritually. Your essence is "Death". Death has many negative connotations however it's one of my favorite cards to get as it represents change and transformation. In your case, it means you will go through at least one major life-altering change that will alter your entire mode of operation. This could be a religious conversion, an injury, or even a sex change.

Your fool's journey is The Hermit. This is telling you that the way to conquer all the things you want to conquer in your life, you need to chill the heck out. Get your priorities straight and tackle one thing at a time. The Hermit is alone with his thoughts and has problems like which rock to stare at or where am I going to take a nap... he does not need to contemplate which company to undercut or anything like that. That Hermit is your path to success. Calm down, think of the old dude with his clear mind, and then emulate his pace. If you slow down, you will succeed even more.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyJai
06/13/85 .... Thank you in advance!

Personality - The Hierophant
Essence - Temperance
Fool's Journey - Strength

The Hierophant often means you are having some legal issues or religious ones (sometimes both). As a personality card, it simply means you are very legal-minded. This does not mean you like rules but you have, since a child, been afraid to break them. This might have led you to a period of breaking them for fun just to get over your fear but probably didn't work. On the card I scanned, notice his staff with the three bars. That represents over world, mid world, and underworld and he keeps them all as holy. Temperance is about finding a spiritual balance to yourself. Since you also have the Hierophant, this may be related.

Your Fool's Journey is Strength. If you notice the fact that the woman is not being digested by the lion, it can be seen that the lion is demonstrating strength as well as the woman. This is about restraint and resolve.

Yours has been the most difficult in the thread so far. I'd say that the answers to your fear is your resolve to quit something. Perhaps your fear is that thing you need to quit.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Okay, I'm cutting it off right about here. Maybe we'll make this ongoing in the future but, for tonight, we're keeping it with the requests that are above this post. Thanks everybody that has posted and I'll get to you shortly!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

2: rider waite tarot
3: written: "i have just graduated undergrad degree. rather than feeling a sense of accomplishment and a surity, i feel only impending doom and anxiety over future expectations. in which direction mai i find success?"
4: wand, sword, pentacle, cup

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

1-7-86

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo i HAVE MESSAGED YOU BIRTHDAY IS 6/19/62

THANKS TERIMS

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

15/11/1967
Thanks, I have a big problem and having trouble handling it. 1%

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Aprill 22 1990

Personality - The Hermit
Essence - The Moon
Fool's Journey - The Emperor

You have my exact cards so this reading may be a bit biased. It makes sense because I've often identified with your posts.

Your Hermit personality means that your are very introverted on a personal and intellectual level. This means that your thoughts are usually in order but, even when they are not, there are enough good ones to keep you afloat, if that makes sense. Your essence, The Moon, is not a bad tool to have as your essence. This often means you have some substantial psychic ability but, being The Moon, it may lay latent for much of your life as it represents the return of things that were once hidden.

The Emperor is what you would need to emulate if want to round out and make the best of your Hermit nature. Powerful, aggressive, and strong is The Emperor. If you naturally lean to the feminine side of spirituality, this is telling you to balance that out a bit and embrace the male aspect in order to fully render yourself "awesome".

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
messaged you

Your's is actually the same as Mytheroy's. I wouldn't normally do this but since this is just the preliminary and not your personal reading yet, I'm going to just link my response to his. I'd imagine you and he have quite a bit in common that may not be so apparent on the boards.

Mytheroy's Birth Date Reading

Your actual reading will be much more personalized.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thank you.

2)Shadow Tarot
3) Will I finally resolve my VA case to my advantage?
4)Earth, Fire, Water,Air

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

Step One - Respond to this post with your full birth date.
June 9th, 1966

Mike Grouchy

Personality Card - Wheel of Fortune
Essence Card - The Magician
Fool's Journey - The Hanged Man

Essentially, this means you strive to have control over your inner and outer changes. This is a far-reaching theme in your life. The good news is that you also have many skills. Like The Magician, your tools are specific and they are exactly the ones you need to achieve that change even if you don't feel like you have been succeeding.

The Fool's Journey card is what you need to fully realize your desire to have full control over your changes. In this case, you will need (or perhaps already have gone through this) a period of time in anguish or discomfort that will change your perspective. If you notice, The Hanged Man has a halo over his head. He has had an epiphany that he wouldn't have had without getting into that predicament. It could almost be a "gotta hit rock bottom before I can climb out" type of situation.

This is disturbingly accurate,
to the point that I am angry, confused, and scared.
Why do you damn card readers keep doing this to me.
I am not the nobody.

But, no half measures.
Here is the rest.
I may as well take both lumps.

Step Two -
Legacy of the Divine

Step Three -
Will my lover ever be recognized.

Step Four -
Fire, Air, Water, Earth
edit on 6-5-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I messaged you my B-day

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
I messaged you my birthday

Personality - The Chariot
Essence - The Tower
Fool's Journey - The Lovers

The Chariot as a personality number is actually pretty bold. This indicates that you've always tread your own path or, if you have been suppressed, have always longed to do so. When you are making your own roads and paths, you are happier. If you find a path you are happy on but you did not make, you make it yours with your own touch. You're my kind of person. Your essence is The Tower which means your life has or will pivot on one earth-shaking moment that will change your perspective on everything. This could be a death or it could even be a birth. It could be just about anything but it's definitely something that shakes your world to its roots. If you see the tower in the scan, you can see that it is lightning that does this. The people in the tower are rich and there is a crown atop the tower. There is also no door. The only way to access those people is to destroy the tower. Those people are your long-held beliefs that needed to be changed by this destruction. Everything is different now and you are a stronger person (and much wiser).

Your Fool's Journey card is The Lovers. The Lovers represent what is needed for you to keep your Chariot rolling at full speed. The Lovers is not only about love. In this case, it can represent a choice you have been trying to make (or have just recently made) that will alter the course of your life. If you notice, The Lovers in this deck are in the Garden of Eden, the place that Christians believe Eve chose their fates. That illustrates the importance of that decision. Even if the wrong choice is made, you will still keep rolling. It's your indecision that's holding you back.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

Step Three -
Will my lover ever be recognized.

Your full reading isn't next in queue yet but I wanted to catch this before I get to it. What does this mean? Are you asking if you will recognize your lover if you see him/her?
edit on 6-5-2013 by Cuervo because: jeeze... I can't speel today

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

01-14-1951

Divine Tarot

June 3rd 2013.....what happens? Is it a wise choice?

Earth,Water,Air,Fire

Thank you for your time.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
December 9, 1995.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Thanks for this.

Steam punk

Will I get a job soon?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretWeapon
reply to post by Cuervo

I sent you a message with my info and question

This is just strange... your exact cards has come up twice already in this thread. I'll link the response the second guy that has a link to the first response. Again, I'd normally personalize each of these birth date ones but I'm trying to get to the meat and potato portion of these readings. Here

I also got your other info and I'll be reading it shortly. Just keep the issue in the back of your head for now.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
3-13-63

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by Cuervo

Originally posted by sylent6

Originally posted by CaptNemo2012
08/10/1976
Will be waiting

Originally posted by dedpope
will my life get any better ?
TY OP S&F 2/13/1976
edit on 5/5/2013 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/2013 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

Ok, you guys got in before the cut off but I'm going to skip the birth date portion for now. Actually, I'll still do them but I'll do them as part of your reading instead of doing it ahead of time (I gotta start on the readings). If you didn't post the rest of the steps, go ahead instead of waiting for my response and I'll go from there.

Thanks, guys!
edit on 6-5-2013 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join