It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Answers? Let Me Tarot You A New One!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I live in the real world so I won't play the game. Besides, you'd be as wrong as Billy.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Drat...why do I always miss these things..and it took me ages to work out how to complete the steps, then realised you'd stopped taking new requests...always late to the party

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
26/03/1980 thank you in advance very kind of you

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

06-09-78

Witches Tarot.

Fire, Air, Earth, water.

Should I pursue a move change to a different state? I want to move but don't know if I should stay by my family.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

October 27, 1982 -- Steampunk Deck

Water >> Air >> Earth >> Fire

Am I moving in the right direction?
edit on 6-5-2013 by starsyren because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think the OP has said they won't be doing anymore readings after the cut off point on page 2...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

June 2, 1986

Air>>>Water>>>Earth>>>Fire
edit on 6-5-2013 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

January 26, 1977

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

February 10th 1988

legacy of the devine

Gasping for air

Water
Air
Fire
Earth

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
OMG...ARE PEOPLE NOT BOTHERING TO READ ANYTHING!

OP HAS SAID THEY WILL WORK TO THE CUT OFF POINT ON PAGE TWO AND WON'T BE DOING ANYMORE FOR THE TIME BEING...

YET, STILL YOU ALL KEEP POSTING YOUR DATE'S OF BIRTH ETC

Sorry for shouting, but the OP did make it clear they wouldn't be doing any more readings after the cut off point on page 2, so those who are posting their info right now are probably wasting their time,

Peace

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
OMG...ARE PEOPLE NOT BOTHERING TO READ ANYTHING!

OP HAS SAID THEY WILL WORK TO THE CUT OFF POINT ON PAGE TWO AND WON'T BE DOING ANYMORE FOR THE TIME BEING...

YET, STILL YOU ALL KEEP POSTING YOUR DATE'S OF BIRTH ETC

Sorry for shouting, but the OP did make it clear they wouldn't be doing any more readings after the cut off point on page 2, so those who are posting their info right now are probably wasting their time,

Peace

OMG...NO I DID NOT READ PAST THE FIRST POST BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEED TO UNLESS I WANT TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE'S READING!

I AM, HOWEVER, VERY GLAD YOU DID READ THE ENTIRE THREAD SO YOU COULD WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING TO TELL ME THAT I AM WASTING MY TIME POSTING.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Well the thread is only 3 pages long and the OP's request to stop asking for readings was on page 2, so hardly a marathon read to keep yourself informed

But I imagine that people will still keep posting their dates of birth etc, regardless of what I or anyone else, including the OP says, so I guess it was a waste of time...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

OMG sorry. going to delete my ATS account now. MY B

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I am Messaging you.
Spader/
Do not have enough posts to PM

edit on 6-5-2013 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

My Birthday is March 28th, 1969 at 7:35 a.m. CST.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

But I wanted to ask a question.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

posted on 6-5-2013 @ 05:38 AM this post Okay, I'm cutting it off right about here. Maybe we'll make this ongoing in the future but, for tonight, we're keeping it with the requests that are above this post. Thanks everybody that has posted and I'll get to you shortly!

From page 2 of the thread by the OP...Not my decision and whilst I've had two posters shout me down for pointing it out, I'm only trying to be helpful rather than have all of future requests disappear into a void without answers

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hey all. Just wanted to remind everybody that I did announce the cut off on page two. I would edit the OP but they cannot be edited after four hours. In cases like this, that feature would be AMAZING. In any case, if you feel you wasted a bunch of your time by reading the post and following the instructions, I do plan on doing this ongoing so I will eventually get to yours.

Keep in mind, though, that these aren't typical canned cold readings so they do take some time and there is some actual preparation on my end, spiritually when I do this. Since you are not face-to-face with me and cannot get a feel for the situation in real time, I need to present multiple possibilities in order to cover potential questions you may have ahead of time.

The next two days I work about 12 hours each. I will have time tonight after work to do a couple and then more after that. Thanks, everybody!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Bummer, I missed out!!

edit on 6-5-2013 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
April 15th 1988

Steam Punk Tarot

Earth, Fire, water, air

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join