It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Greys (or other ETs) DNA-spliced, human-like Creations?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yup, to a degree. The reason why they are tampering with us is because they die and are not immortal.

In the passed, humans have been granted the gift of immortality. To be ageless.

These beings are the serpents that tempted woman and man. Mostly woman, with their seed.
Birthing the nephlem. Who were giants that roamed the earth terrorizing men and woman.

The serpents are feathered, this is why the maya worshiped the feathered serpent.
They are actually a cross between birds and reptiles. As birds area genetic cousin to reptiles. In the passed. there were not genetic alterations to birds causing them to have feathers. They had scales and teeth as well.
But that all changed and now we have the harmless birds of today.

These birds are owls and are mentioned in maya myth as the lords of shambala, one death and seven death.

The illuminati worship such an owl. All the major politicians associated with the occalt and the bohemian grove.

That is their official seal and im not kidding.

This owl figure is also seen here.

SO who are these beings and where do they come from? These grey/pale beings that are like a colony of ants with different species for different jobs. One colony of ants can have many species living inside. Most are born wingless steril females but there are males with wings and other small worker species working for one techinical species of ants, so even tho it is one species in technicallity because ants vary from place to place we can see how referencing these beings to ants is in context considering all the underground bases that are made.

Anyways, Where do these beings come from. Well you can watch this video.

The Pleiades in Mythology In the Encyclopedia we find this: Pleiades (mythology), in Greek mythology, seven daughters of Atlas and of Pleione, the daughter of Oceanus. Their names were Electra, Maia, Taygete, Alcyone, Celaeno, Sterope, and Merope. According to some versions of the myth, they committed suicide from grief at the fate of their father, Atlas, or at the death of their sisters, the Hyades. Other versions made them the attendants of Artemis, goddess of wildlife and of hunting, who were pursued by the giant hunter Orion, but were rescued by the gods and changed into doves. After their death, or metamorphosis, they were transformed into stars, but are still pursued across the sky by the constellation Orion. IMIN.BI (Sumerian), ilu sibitti (Akkadian). Greek myth says these were 7 daughters of Atlas and Pleione. They are in the constellation Taurus. Japanese = Subaru. Pleiades means 'flock of doves'. These are Nordic aliens originally from Lyra. Alcyone is the central star. Lyra is the original star of the Nordic type aliens. Lyra was invaded by the Saurian type aliens, and the Nordics escaped to the Pleiades, Hyades, and Vega. These are the good guys. Note that some Nordics have been seen under the control of greys, however.

^* lol Some nordics are under the control of greys however * Just a small batch of bad nuts, nothing to worry about... Right. Lies.

So you arnt worried about this new age movement?

Here is the pleiades tree, worshiped in maya as the feathered serpents home. There are scales/feathers. the top is the bulls head.

This is why lucifarians do this.

Its not a coincidence.

Lion of judah severing the head of ba'al. See the tree... Lets take a step back from the previous picture to show you how the bull feather tree with the all seeing eye at the bottom which is a dead give away.
Lets take a step back.

This is all related see the feathered serpent?

Add a line on the left side and you have a pentagram. Not a coincidence.

And this is what the bible was referring to the abomination of desolation.
Or peoples falling away and worship of the beast. The bull, Who is the pleiades. People who hate the government but claim to be star seeds for the pleiades believe that the pleiades will save them. But the government is controlled by the pleiades. They are the ones who want to take everyone away. well the babies. They have no actual plans to take any adults.

But they will lie to you because they are pissed about the last war when they awakened christos. Who devoured their children, burnt their leaders. and consumed one of their planets. They are pretty pissed about that but i don't think they will have time to be angry about one planet when they are completely wiped out.

By the lion of Judah, annoited of Orion heir to Osiris and sargeant of the legions of heaven of earth. When the time comes the transmutation will begin.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

This is not "the Lion of Judah slaying Ba'al" at all. What you have here is a symbolic representation of the leonine goddess Sekhmet, sometimes called Bast, slaying the Serpent of Non-Existence, Apep/Apophis. While I'm not absolutely positive, the artwork here lacks several Egyptian qualities. So, I would guess that it is from the Ptolemaic period, when Greek rulers first established a seat of power in Egypt.

This is called a Mano Cornuto, and is actually an Italian gesture which is used to ward off, or protect against, evil omens. It is not Satanic, or evil, or debased. It is a sign of blessing, similar to the Hebraic "Raising of the Hands" in Jewish spirituality.

It's also a very common pose for a hand to assume when it is partially lifted. When the phalanges relax, fingers often curl and bend together. The same reason why flicking your pinky causes your ring finger to move as well. It's just a comfortable position for the fingers as the hand is held up.

All of this would be blatantly obvious if you read actual information, about actual spiritual schools of faith, instead of relying on tabloid-level bigotry and spiritual canon fodder about alien races.

The illuminati worship such an owl. All the major politicians associated with the occalt and the bohemian grove.

Actually, the Owl is a symbol of wisdom and creativity. Bohemian Grove is a culture-club, composed of influential people who have the ability to shape the cultural zeitgeist of the world. Zeitgeist, here, refers to the term, not the documentary; please google its definition if you're unfamiliar with the word as a term, not a title. The Bohemian Grove members, additionally, are under no forced-worship of the Owl at all.

The only remotely—term used extremely loosely—Satanic aspect of the Bohemian Grove is the Cremation of Care ceremony which begins each retreat. This is an elaborate ceremony during which an effigy of worldly cares and responsibility is burned. This act is symbolic, a representation of the general goal of the Bohemian Grove Club.

After all, a bohemian is an artistic type, a "starving-artist," if you will. The whole club was begun for the soul purpose of giving said bohemians a place to retreat to and work in whatever manner their creativity required. It was, essentially, a giant free-for-all creative club. Much like Burning Man, or other modern hipster/New Age cultural gatherings. So, unless you're going to complain about the giant Wicker Man burned during the Burning Man celebrations, then you're just giving in to paranoia when you complain about the Cremation of Care ceremony from the Bohemian Grove Club.

In fact, I'm more disturbed by the religion which commands its members to "eat their God's flesh," and "drink their Messiah's blood." That type of cannibalistic activity seems far more occult, evil, and Satanic then a bunch of creative people "burning their cares" so they can enjoy a weekend without worry and fear.

Actually, that's an Egyptian hieroglyphic. Its English phonetic equivalent is the letter "U," and it has nothing to do with Owls, Satanism, extra-terrestrials, or the Occult. Also, it's not an Owl. The Egyptian hieroglyphic which most closely resembles an Owl is the letter "M," which looks like this:

Some Egyptologists even theorize that it is a Vulture, and not an Owl at all. Seeing as the goddess Mut, wife of Amun-Rē, was depicted as a woman adorned with a Vulture crown, I could see this being possible. Although, I personally think the Hieroglyphic for the letter "A" looks more like a Vulture:

Finally though, Owls and other animals are ubiquitous symbols in ancient faiths and cultures because their mythologies were based upon Earth mysteries, like seasons, animals, and vegetation. The Owl isn't an aspect of ancient cultural mythology because of the Pleiades, but because Owls were a nocturnal hunter who silently observed the entirety of the forest. They were patient, calm, dangerous, and, had a head which can nearly turn completely around, symbolic of omniscience.

Owls aren't Satanic, they're just danged cool. As is the case with most of Nature. And since our ancestors didn't have computers, Twitter, or Angry Birds to turn their minds into mush, they saw the beauty, wonder, awe, and raw power of Nature, and honored it in ways even the most dirty, filthy, grassroots tree-hugger could only hope to one day match.

No aliens. Just absolutely awesome earthlings.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 7/5/13 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I see it the other way around...in so many words...we're the "splice of life" (ha, that was good even for me). Wherein, take a little intelligent alien DNA (on its own unable to survive in Earth's conditions) and splice it with an indigenous species (primate) and you get humans. Although I believe there were a few versions (i.e. beta versions 1.0 Cave men 2.0 Neanderthal 3.0 etc. speaking roughly)

Until there was a breakthrough (which may explain the missing link) and they were able to create varying races and attributes...or the current release version. Why? Maybe simply to spread life through the universe on planets that can sustain life. Perhaps there are more than one creator and it's a competition of some sort...a big drawn out game of "Risk/Sim City" ...tangent-ing now...nevertheless, a theory I have always held onto and pondered for a number of years.
edit on 5/7/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
[..]Are a very rude person. You are telling the OP/members that they are completely wrong and answering their questions with stupid, STUPID replies. Where is your evidence for all this nonsense? Where?

I'm sorry, but it is not my fault if someone is either making claims that cannot be proven [like the elephant-example] or talking about mysterious forces that humanity already has managed to explain as a consequence of the physical world. When it comes to my evidence, unfortunately I can't take much credit because science already has this covered. Not bothering to use this source of information and then explaining "the inexplicable" with ghosts/god is actually quite ignorant. This is quite ironic considering the catch-phrase of the site.

Calling me rude when I point out that there is no mystery involved could be considered quite rude, no?
It sounds to me that maybe you have dug yourself into this "mysterious" world refusing to get it explained for you, and get offended when I try to tell you that humanity no longer need ghosts to explain things.
Also, a discussion forum is supposed to be for discussion.

I'm kindly asking you to, as an experiment, google "ouija board explained", and read both, well "sciency" pages as well as any occultist hits you may receive, contemplate and return with some thoughts.

I have noticed you doing this in a few threads. Why don't you just be nice ffs

I just want people to "deny ignorance", which I'd say is indeed quite a nice thing to do.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Its not physical owls, As in the animals. They have been described among many things.

Owls are beautiful birds. I know of what you speak of the hand gesture of power from which to cast spells.

But such things can be taken out of context and abused. In which case would be the worship of Baphomet.

en.wikipedia.org...

Baphomet (/ˈbæfɵmɛt/; from medieval Latin Baphometh, baffometi, Occitan Bafometz) is a supposed pagan deity (i.e., a product of Christian folklore concerning pagans), revived in the 19th century as a figure of occultism and Satanism. It first appeared in 11th and 12th century Latin and Provençal as a corruption of "Mahomet", the Latinisation of "Muhammad",[1] but later it appeared as a term for a pagan idol in trial transcripts of the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 14th century.

The name first came into popular English-speaking consciousness in the 19th century, with debate and speculation on the reasons for the suppression of the Templars.[2] Since 1855, the name Baphomet has been associated with a "Sabbatic Goat" image drawn by Eliphas Lévi. It represents the duality of male and female, as well as Heaven and Hell or night and day signified by the raising of one arm and the downward gesture of the other. It can be taken in fact, to represent any of the major harmonious dichotomies of the cosmos. However, Baphomet has been connected with Satanism as well, primarily due to the adoption of its symbol by the Church of Satan.

Which would explain its Occaltish Origins when one uses such a symbol for such a deity.

en.wikipedia.org...

Jahbulon (or Jabulon) is a word which was allegedly used historically in some rituals of Royal Arch Masonry, and derivations thereof. There has been much debate over the origin and meaning of this word. There is no consensus even among Masonic researchers as to its meaning or legitimacy:

one Masonic scholar alleges that the word first appeared in an early 18th Century Royal Arch ritual as the name of an allegorical explorer searching for the ruins of King Solomon's Temple; another Masonic scholar believes it is a descriptive name for God in Hebrew; The most common masonic explanation is that it is a word derived from combining parts of the name of God in different historic languages. Non-Masonic authors, especially those with an anti-masonic attitude,

have alleged that it is a Masonic name for God, and even the name of a unique "Masonic God", despite repeated statements by Freemasonry's officials that "There is no separate Masonic God", nor a separate proper name for a deity in any branch of Freemasonry.[1][2] It is this interpretation of a "Masonic God" that has led to debates about and condemnation of Freemasonry by several religious groups. In England, no ritual containing the name has been in official Masonic use since February 1989.[3]

Zeitgiest was a pretty decent movie. Tho these are only a couple names for such a being that is worshiped.

Examples of interpretations of the word based on its syllables

According to The Rev. Canon Richard Tydeman, in an address to the Supreme Grand Chapter of England on 13 November 1985, the word is a compound of three Hebrew terms:
יהּ (Yah, I AM, which indicates eternal existence),
בּעל (b'el, owner, husband, lord[12] ) and און (on, strength); pronouncing three aspects or qualities of Deity, namely Eternal Existence, Ownership, and Omnipotence and equating to "The Eternal God - Master - Almighty".[13]

According to Stephen Knight, following Walton Hannah,[14] the word is a compound of the names of three gods worshipped in the ancient Middle East.[15]
Jah (= Yahweh) Baal On, a name in Genesis in the Bible (in "Potiphar priest of On"), thought in older times to be a name of Osiris (but now known by Egyptologists to be the Hebrew form of the Ancient Egyptian name of the city of Heliopolis).

en.wikipedia.org...

Baal (pron.: /ˈbeɪl/ BAYL; sometimes spelled Bael, Baël (French), Baell) is in 17th Century goetic occult writings one of the seven princes of Hell. The name is drawn from the Canaanite deity Baal mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as the primary god of the Phoenicians. While his Semitic predecessor was depicted as a man or a bull,[1] the demon Baal was in grimoire tradition said to appear in the forms of a man, cat, toad, or combinations thereof. An illustration in Collin de Plancy's 1818 book Dictionnaire Infernal rather curiously placed the heads of the three creatures onto a set of spider legs.[2]

The pleadies has 7 stars

Krishnas Lion form.

does this look like a hyroglyph?

this summarian clay tablet has relating features, such as the vulture you meantioned. I thought your post was well thought out. tho both our points are right, in that i am saying this is a spirital war. you will see both sides slandering both sides. So the knowledge is varried depends on if they worshiped them or not. If bias effected the conclusion or not. Witherway. There is equally just as much bad lore about owls out there... Quite a bit of it actually. It is an omen of death most of the time.
edit on 8-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: you

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by Spiro
[..]Are a very rude person. You are telling the OP/members that they are completely wrong and answering their questions with stupid, STUPID replies. Where is your evidence for all this nonsense? Where?

I'm sorry, but it is not my fault if someone is either making claims that cannot be proven [like the elephant-example] or talking about mysterious forces that humanity already has managed to explain as a consequence of the physical world. When it comes to my evidence, unfortunately I can't take much credit because science already has this covered. Not bothering to use this source of information and then explaining "the inexplicable" with ghosts/god is actually quite ignorant. This is quite ironic considering the catch-phrase of the site.

Calling me rude when I point out that there is no mystery involved could be considered quite rude, no?
It sounds to me that maybe you have dug yourself into this "mysterious" world refusing to get it explained for you, and get offended when I try to tell you that humanity no longer need ghosts to explain things.
Also, a discussion forum is supposed to be for discussion.

I'm kindly asking you to, as an experiment, google "ouija board explained", and read both, well "sciency" pages as well as any occultist hits you may receive, contemplate and return with some thoughts.

I have noticed you doing this in a few threads. Why don't you just be nice ffs

I just want people to "deny ignorance", which I'd say is indeed quite a nice thing to do.

You are completely right. Having read back on what I wrote I seemed to have been a bit arrogant to say the least. Please accept my apology, sorry man

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lr7gmx

I'm thinking of a thread that is actually the opposite.

These aliens might have the power of God over earth, as in God doesn't rule the earth - the aliens rule the earth!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

In which case would be the worship of Baphomet.

Check out the opening sentences of your quoted material. I'll re-post them here, with my own emphasis added to show you why the Owl and abused occult symbolism is not "worship of Baphomet" at all:

Baphomet (/ˈbæfɵmɛt/; from medieval Latin Baphometh, baffometi, Occitan Bafometz) is a supposed pagan deity (i.e., a product of Christian folklore concerning pagans), revived in the 19th century as a figure of occultism and Satanism. It first appeared in 11th and 12th century Latin and Provençal as a corruption of "Mahomet", the Latinisation of "Muhammad",[1] but later it appeared as a term for a pagan idol in trial transcripts of the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 14th century.

So, what we have is that Baphomet is a Christian corruption of Muhammad, which emerged during the Crusades in 1100-1200 CE. Baphomet, then, is not actually pagan, as true paganism comes between 4000 BCE and 300 CE, which is when Christianity first began to become a state religion.

Also, true occultism, which really begins with groups like the Rosicrucians, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the Theosophical Society, and the Aurum Solis, doesn't define the Baphomet they use as "Satan," or even an independent entity unto itself. Baphomet, to the occult magus, is an amalgam: a collection of symbols, axioms, and Truths by which the magus lives. Baphomet is, like the otz chaim Tree of Life, a symbol of the order and organization of Universal energies; not a being unto itself.

Ba'al.

I'm going to ex-text the encyclopedic entry on Ba'al from this encyclopedia:

BAAL (lord)

Origin: Western Semitic (Canaanite) [Northern Israel, Lebanon, and later Egyptian]. Vegetation deity and national god.

Known period of worship: circa 2000 BC or earlier until 200 BC.

Baal may have originated in pre-agricultural times as a god of storms and rain... ...Later he became a vegetation god concerned with fertility of the land. Baal is said to have gained his kingship in primeval times wrested, with the help of weapons made by divine craftsmen, from the powers of chaos in the form of the sea and the river tyrannies, or more specifically the god Yamm... ...Baal is said to have sired a bull calf, the guarantee of his power in absence, before descending to the Underworld to challenge the forces of chaos in the form of the god Mot; he dies, is restored through the efforts of the goddess Anat, and in the seventh year kills Mot...

The text goes on to describe Ba'al's family, his diverse names and cult centers, etc. However, all the pertinent information is present in the bits I have quoted.

Ba'al is a dying-and-rising god, expressing the mythology of the archetype of seasonal rejuvenation, which is found throughout all the faiths of West Asia and Europe. Figures as diverse as Inanna, Dumuzi, Osiris, Tarhunt, Telepinus, Persephone, Attis, Adonis, Lugh, Jesus Christ, Oðin, and Baldr to name the most common, also have a mirrored mythology of conflict with chaos, death, and resurrection. Even the holy days outlining their battles fall on solstice and equinoxes (Ostara, Easter, Yule, Christmas, etc). Not aliens, but Earth Mysteries: seasons.

Even Baal's conflict with Yamm the sea/river is a mirror of Ninurta's slaying of Asag and Anzu; Marduk's defeat of Tiamat; Tarhunt's defeat of Illuyankas; Set's defeat of Apep, Zeus' defeat of Typhon, and the conflict between Thor and Jörmungandr from Viking mythology.

Ba'al is a product of human consciousness, in response to Earth Mysteries, as are the majority of pagan mythologies. Which is why paganism is such an enduring creative well: it taps into the psyche, the subconscious, and the superconsciousness of human kind. It isn't aliens, or demons, or any of that: just a reflection of ourselves, as we best understand each other.

Sorry I didn't cover all of your pictures. I just happen to really love the Ba'al mythology, and am an Hermetic magus myself, so I couldn't avoid explaining the origin and meaning of Baphomet.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lr7gmx

Another intriguing idea is kind of a flip on yours, what if we are genetically spliced from them? no intensions on discrediting any of your beliefs. just playing "devils advocate" if you will excuse my wording

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

My point is that the Original Concepts behind them be it ancient or not is corrupted now and used in maleovent depictics.
hainst each other.

We will see both view points appear indeed.
But my point was not that Occaltism is all based around baphmet solely. There are many deities, Baphomet being a recreation of ba'al from which babylon and the tower of babel was created and fell.

The main point of concept of not just owls. These images have and are being used to reprisent the deity they are currently serving.
Sacred concepts will be desicrated and are. The Occalt takes sacred geometry demonolgy and astrology into an alchemical Religion.

With Baphomet being an adaptation of said being condemned by Yahweh.
Still interesting points you brought up non the less thanks for contributing that.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Occultism is a magickal philosophy, not really a faith, or religion.

You can be an occultist and have no belief in duality, God, or a devil of any kind. Conversely, you can be an occultist with a polytheistic disposition, someone who accepts a pantheon of controlling deities.

Trying to lump the occult into "good" or "evil" is what those who don't know what the occult is try to do. At its heart, an occult movement is nothing more than a personal philosophy which an acolyte adheres to.

Practices like astrology, spiritual alchemy, geomancy, the Tarot, and mediation are tools. They are, inherently, neutral. It is the will of the magus behind them which dictates the polarity of the practice. There are just as many benign, and friendly occultists who read the stars, and spread the cards, as their are those who seek to summon a demon.

In fact, I'm inclined to believe there are less occultists working the Left Hand path, then being true to themselves. The right-wing fundamentalists like to think there's a vast conspiracy of evil Warlocks out there, plotting the downfall of civilization, but no evidence of this has ever shown up.

And believe you me, if we can find Osama Bin Laden's hiding place, we could easily find a cabal of millions who actively perform profane rituals to cause grief and terror in the world.

Ba'al isn't Assyrian-Babylonian in origin.

He's Canaanite, Semitic.

The Assyrians and Babylonians were of mixed-race; the offspring of the union between the non-Semitic Sumerians of southern Mesopotamia, and the Semitic Akkadians from northern Mesopotamia.

Ba'al was never worshiped in Sumeria, Akkad, Assyria, or Babylonia. He was worshiped in Canaan, far to the north-west of Mesopotamia.

The "Tower of Babel" had nothing to do with Ba'al, if the Biblical account was even a legitimate, historical event. More than likely, the Tower of Babel was the Ziggurat of Ur.

The Ziggurat was begun in the 21st century BC by King Ur-Nammu after he defeated the Gutian invaders. It was finished by his successor, King Shulgi. The Ziggurat then fell into disrepair and disuse as the enemies of Sumeria and Akkad waged war with them. During the Neo-Babylonian period, the final Chaldean King, Nabonidus, rebuilt the Ziggurat.

This would have been right near the time of the Babylonian Captivity, which served as the impetus for the Hebrews to collect their sacred writings. When the Persians overthrew the Babylonians and Chaldeans, the Hebrews were freed, which could account for the collapse of the Tower of Babel, and the freedom of the Jewish people from slavery.

All things considered though, Ba'al was not Assyrian-Babylonian, and thus had no relation to the Tower of Babel (historical or otherwise). The closest archetype to Ba'al present in Mesopotamia were Ninurta the war-god, and Dumuzi the dying-and-rising god; neither of whom were involved in the Tower of Babel myth, and only one of whom get's any mention in the Old Testament at all (Dumuzi appears as Tammuz).

There's just so much fear mongering which happens in the world today. Any time someone does something that somebody else has never seen before, we automatically deem it evil, suspicious, or harmful. Instead of, you know, doing our research and learning what is really going on.

There is no cabal of evil Warlocks. The occult is not evil by nature. There are not nearly as many "evil" occultists as fundamentalist Christianity would have the world believe. You have to be bigger than the desire to trap you in such dualities of "good" and "evil," and see the world for the myriad shades of gray it really is.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join