It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real or Fake. Arrested for drinking Arizona Ice Tea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Real or Fake. Arrested for drinking Arizona Ice Tea

Hello ATS. I am WonderingThe3rd, for anyone that knows me I’m a very controversial man, I like to start arguments and discredit anything official for a very long time. This is no acceptation. For those who believe what they see is what they get, this thread probably isn’t for you. Within this limited resource of information I’ll try to argue the fact that I believe the video below “Arrested for drinking Arizona ice tea” is staged. Reason number one we will explore the Law Enforcement Officer and his inability to show badge and prove who he was before the arrest or read the victum his rights. We will then start to explore the mighty and powerful camera man who has no fear his rights will be completely unrecognized by this so called Law Enforcement Officer after he so clearly disrespected all of his friends and his able to get the utmost best quality footage of a event like this. After we will question the presents of the young adult that was clearly intoxicated. Right after we will come to our conclusion, and main fact, no real officers ever showed up in the video.

The Law Enforcement Officer, who is he? Where does he come from? More importantly, where was the proof besides the illusion of him being one because he happened to have handcuffs that anyone can purchase. It just so happens they even sell them in sex shops. He has zero ability to prove in any who he is. No badge number. No proof of name. What was he after? Did he really think that there was Alcohol in the Arizona beverage or this be a small viral advertisement for either Law Enforcement Abuse, or the tasty beverage Arizona? When did he read the victim his rights? Was it after the camera man was told to leave so we couldn’t see any real officers enter the “crime scene.” Im trying to stay away from any racial hate but i'm sure its not hard to notice the different colours of the officer and the victum

The strong and resilient Camera Man who’s powerful magic protects him from any such abuse his friend is receiving so he can stay and monitor the situation until his friend is being “arrested” and then fails to gets footage of him being taken away, or proof of any real “Officers.” All he manages to capture is a mid aged man that a lot of our today’s population would find hip, fresh, and maybe even have a bit of swag with his Hip Hop, Rap style, 300 Chrysler wish some Nice RIMS. A good way to present how bad ass Arizona ice tea is, and what would make it even more bad ass? IF the guy drinking it got arrested!! What do you know! It just so happens and he captures the whole thing. He even manages to get a close up of the Arizona while the man is being cuffed on the floor without any repercussions for obstruction evidence. How is this camera man so brave when any courage his friend possessed was swept away. How could he fail to get any proof of this man being a police officer? Could this again be staged for some advertising agenda?

Ant noting but the A-A-A-A-A-Alcohol baby, and apparently he had enough of it, crumping around like there was an actual club he just popped out of without anyone’s notice, was he hiding in a car? Or did he just get drunk around the corner, maybe he’s heading home? You can pick anyone that suits your needs. But what was his mind set? He sees someone he might now getting arrested with his buddy recording so he decides to jump in like a raver to show his best moves in hopes he can watch them after he hopefully doesn’t get arrested for public intoxication? He proved a couple of things. The “cop” didn’t care about the man that was really intoxicated, he just wanted to arrest the man drinking a Arizona. That he might even know the two suspects the way he jumps in looking at the Camera. And that he is trying way to hard to prove to the audience his intoxication, I’ve never jump around like a little girl while I’m intoxicated unless someone’s older sister is jumping in front of me. This goes to farther prove this could be a Advertisement for Law Enforcement abuse considering there is still no proof this was a real Officer of the Law.

We will end in my conclusion that I do believe this is set up the reason of advertising the abuse Law Enforcement Officers can get away with without public interference. It could also be a advertisement for the tasty beverage Arizona which is about to have a bunch of hip young kids rushing to buy it to look badass. There could be other reason of course, this could just simple be a school project? Could it even be that easy? You guys vote and decide from the argument I have produced. Maybe you guys even have helpful information for my case, looking forward to hearing some insightful information.

Yours till the end, WanderingThe3rd

edit on 3-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
They were shooting a music video earlier that day. Unless he wears the same clothes all the time. The storeowners, whichever one you want to choose pry called the cops on them for hanging out in the parking lot on their crotch rockets filming their video. The cop does have a badge on his belt.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You clearly havent seen part two!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy

You clearly havent seen part two!

guess not, holy molly lol

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here is the music video I think they were shooting. Which may have provoked a call to law enforcement.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
this might help.
Viral video: Man arrested outside Fayetteville ABC store

IN the video an Alcoholic Beverage Control Law Enforcement officer in plain clothes approaches the man in the parking lot to ask about the beverage. Thursday afternoon the Cumberland County ABC Board Law Enforcement identified the officer as Rick Libero. ABC Law Enforcement identified the man as Christopher Lamont Beatty Junior.

so both men have been identified by law enforcement. i don't think it was any thing other than what was seen.
two a____hole buttin heads.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Imagine that!

Another OP that did absolutely no research before he/she decided to pollute ATS with more absolute nonsense.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

In other words, already posted. Big thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search = so very, very friendly.

new topics

top topics

join