It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plan To Finally Crack The UFO Mystery.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I've pretty much decided that the UFO mystery is always going to be mysterious because it has to do with an aspect of reality that we as human beings are just too dumb to understand. We like to pat ourselves on the back for coming up with all kinds of wonderful ways to categorize and organize what we perceive as reality, but the fact is we're not much more than somewhat clever little animals. We may be at the top of our food and intelligence ladders on this planet. But there's no saying how intelligent we or some other creature might potentially be. I get the feeling that to really understand what's going on with UFOs and reality in general, we need those missing extra levels or dimensions of intelligence.

We are relatively clever, though. So maybe someday somebody will figure out how to boost our intelligence up to the level necessary to figure it out. Or maybe one of our intelligent machines will do it.

But not in my lifetime. For me and pretty much everybody here, I suspect we're going to all die before we really figure it out. And when I die, the universe dies, so that's that.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

You'll be back.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
You'll be back.

Without me here to perceive the universe and reality, making it happen, there will literally be nothing to come back to.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
so many issue's to address here. To be honest,I do believe in other life in the universe.but with a few caveats.First,we always seem to assume that all life will be a bit more advanced than we are.I tend to disagree a little bit.If the big bang is correct,all worlds would be about the same age,so we would all basically progress at the same rate,barring some unobtainium or a major breakthru.If we had found a single blade of grass on the moon,we could say there is life,so we now need to define "intelligent life".Were cave men intelligent? Compared to a tree,yes.Did they travel time and space? No.The egyptians built the pyramids,so they were intelligent,for the time period.If alien life forms can travel space,they would be so advanced that they would have no fear of humans.If we fired a missle,they would put up shields,or floor it to warp 8! Why do they almost always appear at night? And with warning lights on? If they can find earth,the should be able to fly in the dark! I've seen rumors that they are here to take the gold...why not attack fort Knox? If they are abducting people,why aren't there more reports?
Now,I confess,I've seen 3 or 4 strange things in the night sky,and a few have some semi reasonable explanations,but more of a why would they do that type answers.I'm a believer,just need more than blurry pic's and lame stories.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
They don't because the idea is just an excuse people have come up with as to why after many years of people having good cameras no one ever seems to be able to get a photograph of a flying saucer.

Apparently leprechauns, fairy's and dragons are notoriously difficult to catch as well.

Also the Invisible Boy in "The Mystery Men" - he is only invisible if no one is looking at him!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

ok, imagine a have these nanospheres. Very, very small spheres. and inside these spheres is a material meant to absorb various electromagnetic radiation (which includes light).....then a laser won't bounce off of it..

Now make a paint out of these nanospheres.

Now you know the secret behind stealth technology.

Point is...if we have this type of technology, i would imagine that aliens have better.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Hi, I did watch a documentary on TV called UFOs: The Secret Evidence which stated that the Red Army did a Soviet Union wide sky watch for a ether a week or a month in the 1950s or 60s. They found nothing. So, I don't know!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
as they tend to zip behind clouds when spotted etc...

How does the UFO know when someone is looking at it....

Kenneth Arnold had many sightings after his famous one and he said that he feels the ufos are *aware* of him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join