It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plan To Finally Crack The UFO Mystery.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
After seeing a couple of UFO's years ago, It occurred to me that my chance sighting's were due mostly to the fact that people, including myself, do not walk around looking at the sky non stop, we would all have very stiff necks if we did..but on the other hand, a hell of a lot more people would see UFO's.
In other words its my belief that UFO's are in the sky at all times, but due to their altitude and speed, add to that they are evidently doing their best not to be seen, as they tend to zip behind clouds when spotted etc... people simply do not see them much and think of them as rare anomalies for the above reasons. However as i have stated I believe they are above us at all times and not a rare phenomena, just a rare sight and this is the difference.

The governments and military have satellites that are pointed skyward 24 hours a day, so it is inconceivable that UFO's do not pop up daily on radar, the UFO's that don't have stealth technology of course, but I have no doubt there will be some hi tech radar type system that can detect even those stealthy ones. For instance if you shoot a laser beam into the sky it can bounce of solid objects and give a return signal to a ground station and quite possibly even scan the UFO's outer surface, quite possibly giving a detailed 3D picture of it.

I have no idea if its been done of not yet, but there is no reason you could not build a laser array with thousands or even millions of laser beams, scattered in a fan formation from a ground station. A fan formation like this would act like an invisible fence or a net through a huge cross section of the sky, and as soon as anything breached the net, it would break the laser beam, which in turn would bounce of the object and once the beam had been broken and returned to the base station the object could be tracked and scanned with another laser, or even shot down with a particle beam.

Bearing all this in mind, I have reasoned that the Governments, especially the US, have a hell of a lot of data on UFO's, regardless of Roswell or any other alleged crash.
But as far as public disclosure, it will never happen, for two main reasons. The USA as well as most governments, would already have debated the pros and cons of telling the public that we are being visited by intelligent beings from off this planet.

But think about that, because this is about as good as anyone probably knows. If the governments admit they know our planet is being visited by beings with superior technology, thousands or millions of years ahead of us. Alien species that we have little or zero understanding of, because im assuming even the top secret scientists have very little understanding of what could possibly be dozens or more alien species that are coming and going at will, think about how the public would react to that?..The USA make out they hardly even know whats going on in North Korea, so do you really think they have figured out language, culture and motives and technologies of even one alien group??? I doubt it very much.

Think how that would go down with the masses if the US government announced we have alien visitors. People would go into a complete panic and society would go into meltdown overnight. People would think, what's the point in doing anything because we are obviously just ants and whatever these other intelligence's are, they have us beat already. So even this so called disclosure project is B.S. On one hand it reinforces the propaganda and myth, which I will get into below, and on the other hand it simply generates an income and a certain celebrity status for the organizers, but it definalty creates absolutely no disclosure and believe me, you really do not want the truth, because the best anyone in the know will have for you, will be a small tip of a very large iceberg. In fact knowing about aliens, for sure, is probably a huge and very stressful burden to the few who are in the know, because they will know what we are up against in terms of complete lack of understanding and comprehension.

The USA's stand point has been to publicly deny the existence of aliens, yet through Hollywood and the media they have pushed another front. This front acknowledges aliens as being technologically superior but that somehow the USA has recovered crashed disks and reversed engineered them. In this propaganda, it has been portrayed that the USA not only has a huge technological advantage over every other country, but that the USA also has the brain power and cunning to reverse engineer alien technology and therefore mach that technology thus taking a massive short cut worth thousands or even millions of years to equal these aliens. In short the American government's denial that area 51 even exists adds to reinforce the media myth, that the USA has a handle on the UFO phenomena. I do not believe anyone has a handle on it. but the USA has done its best to deal with the fact that a fleet of UFO's buzzed the white house back in the 50's etc, when stuff like this happens you have to appear to have a handle on it, other wise its social meltdown.

For whatever reason these UFO's know their presence can unsettle human society and they are keeping in the shadows, suggesting that the UFO intelligence's, have had a hand or more than a hand in the creation of our very civilization. Then we get to all these creation myths, where the gods or God came down from the sky and made us. It all adds up in one way or another because these technologically advanced craft, are seen and sometimes photographed but they never land on the white house lawn for a very good reason. It would mess up their whole experiment with us, whatever the ends to that are, is anyone's guess..but if your to believe the Bible, it's to root out the good from the evil and then select the richeous on the day of judgement.

So lets say you still want to know the truth? well as i said we cant possible know the whole truth, because if aliens are coming here, they will have a history of their own and motivations of their own and how on earth are we ever going to know the whole truth about them and quite possible several species of them with different cultures and agendas? We don't even know all the fish in the sea...No , the best we can get to is a small speck of truth. But getting to that small speck of truth and learning that aliens really are coming here, will just lead to the biggest can of worms in history and there will be no end to this can of worms. But some would still rather kick the can over anyhow...because that's human nature to be curious.

So if you really want to kick the can...here is a plan to force real disclosure. An Australian man, has photographed hundreds of UFO's..simply by pointing his camera skyward and taking images...He claims between 2 and 20% of his images contain anomalies, which when he zooms in on them reveal what seem to be structured objects..or UFO's. wispyclouds.net...
Of course these images are grainy and blurred..obviously they are your typical UFO photographs, so what can you expect, other than they are once again inconclusive...and not hard evidence. However this approach to capturing images of UFO's can be a key to finally kicking over the can of worms.

Simply use the same approach as the Australian man but use a Gigapan imager

www.davidbergman.net...

Once someone gets repeatedly clear images of UFO's the governments of the world will have to address the issue publicly.
edit on 2-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

Im sure there are a ton of spelling mistakes, Ive tried my best to hunt them down, but im sure i failed.

edit on 2-5-2013 by Ahabstar because: All Caps Title

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Sort of like the tacyon detection grid from Star Trek: The Next Generation. They made a huge net of tacyon beams to detect cloaked Romulan Warbirds.

I know entirely to much about ST:TNG

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
My word.

Plants have been doing a lot of work latly

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Mystik, you are just the type of plant I was envisioning being discussed in this thread.

I thought, "Someone's been doing some 'shrooms."

Really.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I don't get you? Unless your suggesting I've been smoking marijuana? Which I haven't, just for the record. The only other plant I can think of is a disinformation plant???? I wish I was... maybe then I'd get paid top dollar for wasting my time here.

So if you don't mind could you explain why I'm supposedly a plant..rather than making one line accusations. As I don't see anything that I wrote could be considered as disinformation??? So you have me curious to know what your accusing me of ????????????????????????????

Or were you referring to the poster below me?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

My first thought was that someone was going to claim something smokable would help you see UFOs.

I thought that was going to be rather appropriate. I don't get the plant connection to the OP though.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackHat

I don't get you? Unless your suggesting I've been smoking marijuana? Which I haven't, just for the record. The only other plant I can think of is a disinformation plant???? I wish I was... maybe then I'd get paid top dollar for wasting my time here.

So if you don't mind could you explain why I'm supposedly a plant..rather than making one line accusations. As I don't see anything that I wrote could be considered as disinformation??? So you have me curious to know what your accusing me of ????????????????????????????

Or were you referring to the poster below me?

LOL

im sorry if my words came by as a insult, a lot of people misunderstand me on this site

it was more of a inside joke towards people on this site that read the thread "I just had a dream that a plant flew into the Hollywood sign" before he fixed the spelling to plane,
edit on 2-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well I did say i tried to hunt down all the spelling mistakes. Damn it.

HAHA im a moron...I just seen it now in the title...hahahhahahahahahaha...best laugh Ive had all day

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I'll take this seriously, but I'm too lazy to look this up. What is a Gigapan thingamajig? Ok, I know it's a camera that can pick up wonderful detail at a distance. Beyond that, does it have limitations? Does it photograph things miles and miles away? Does it require immense storage to keep a series of photographs (maybe 200)? I don't suppose I can find one at Wal-mart, but are they anywhere near a reasonable price?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'll take this seriously, but I'm too lazy to look this up. What is a Gigapan thingamajig?

What he's referring to there is the practise of getting an Infra Red imager, shooting the night sky, seeing *birds* in the images and then claiming those things are alien spacecraft.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, some people who have seen these things don't believe they are of alien manufacture, or at least say they don't as a challenge for other to find answers. If you see actual discs or triangles, etc. in the sky that move like nothing of human manufacture, it's a good guess that they are from another nearby star system. I made a thread on other weird (mostly humorous) possibilities:

The origins of UFOs--some tongue-in-cheek hypotheses

But just convincing the public that there really are solid objects in the sky that are like nothing generally known and exhibit capabilities obviously beyond the reach of secret military research is just a first step that has not really been accomplished. I also have a thread (my signature link below) about camera-control software I'm working on that is designed to detect anything sizable that appears in frame and hovers and to quickly and automatically zoom two cameras that used to be expensive but are now cheap used on the object and start recording. Then it's up to the owner of the home setup to view the captured video and decide if the object is something other than a blimp or helicopter and if it does look otherworldly to file FOIA requests for the relevant U.S. Weather Bureau and FAA radar data, which can be interpreted by a MUFON radar expert to help corroborate the zoomed 3-D video evidence and tracking data the program recorded.

NORAD already tracks everything unnatural in the sky and would certainly know about any and all UFO activity over the U.S. and Canada but is exempt from the Freedom of Information Act, since it is an international organization (U.S. and Canada).

About my camera-control system, it's my gut feeling that I should limit availability to a few people who live within three miles of facilities that aliens should often monitor, like Los Alamos National Laboratories and Sandia, which also have extremely clear skies (elevation: 5,000 feet) and even then only under the supervision of the local MUFON folks. I just feel opening up availability to everyone would result in chaos and hoaxing, since people who buy camera equipment in the hopes of photographing UFOs tend to eventually get frustrated and perhaps start faking it. My system does embed antihoaxing code in the images it records that can be interpreted by a program only I have. But still, opening it up to everyone seems like asking for trouble. And the system only has a range of a few miles. So it may only be worthwhile setting up no more than three miles from an obvious UFO hotspot with very clear skies.

But is disclosure without contact a good thing?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Well first wispyclouds using a Sony RX-100 the lens is equivalent to a 100mm lens on a 35 mm SLR/DSLR or approx 2 times magnification those objects could be birds or bugs flying across the field of view.

As for the GIGAPAN it is a DSLR camera on a computer controlled tripod you take 100's or even 1000's of pictures ONE at a time and they are stitched together it's not one picture taken instantly and can take hundreds of hours to process on ULTRA hi-spec computers.

Gigapan tripod and camera.

edit on 3-5-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I'll take this seriously, but I'm too lazy to look this up. What is a Gigapan thingamajig? Ok, I know it's a camera that can pick up wonderful detail at a distance. Beyond that, does it have limitations? Does it photograph things miles and miles away? Does it require immense storage to keep a series of photographs (maybe 200)? I don't suppose I can find one at Wal-mart, but are they anywhere near a reasonable price?

Anyone with a decent camera can taken GIGAPAN pictures the process part is the problem.

London in 320 gigapixels
petapixel.com...

The picture
btlondon2012.co.uk...

How it was done.

320-Gigapixel London Panorama Breaks Record for Largest Panoramic. The BT Tower panorama, created by stitching together 48,640 images taken with 7 Canon EOS 7Ds

This largest Panoramic picture consists of 48,640 individual images. It took them 3 days to shot all the pictures and another 3 months to process them. If printed at normal resolution, the photo would be 98 meters long (323 feet) and 23 meters high (77 feet) – almost as big as Buckingham Palace.

Hope that clears it up for you.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

I'll take this seriously, but I'm too lazy to look this up. What is a Gigapan thingamajig?

What he's referring to there is the practise of getting an Infra Red imager, shooting the night sky, seeing *birds* in the images and then claiming those things are alien spacecraft.

Gigapan has nothing to do with Infra Red see the 2 posts above this

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It doesnt matter what resolution camera you use or how detailed the shot is, there will always be some 'UFO researcher' that will claim that beyond that focal range in the area between blurry and to far away to see what it is there is a flying saucer.

edit on 3-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

as they tend to zip behind clouds when spotted etc...

How does the UFO know when someone is looking at it....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
[How does the UFO know when someone is looking at it....

So many eyewitness accounts, even maybe my own, give the impression that THEY know when they are being watched. One guess would be that the bottom half of the saucer can turn into a giant view screen and body heat gives away human locations, which can then be zoomed in on to reveal someone watching them. This would really work best at night with few people around. As far as I know, no abductees have reported these view screens. But that does not mean they do not have them, or something like them.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That was a very good opening post. I was not sure if I could get away with a long OP that did not have nice pictures in it, but you have proved it can work.

The military government has known about the aliens since the 40's. I think there are only 3 things holding back disclosure:

Money
Science
Religion

or

Big Oil
Human Experimentation
Yahweh Diplomacy

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

as they tend to zip behind clouds when spotted etc...

Well im sure your well aware of the well known experience, of walking down a street and sensing someone is watching you, only to look around and see someone peeking behind a curtain at you etc.
I have no idea if UFO's can somehow "pick up" on our conscious thoughts, but i have a suspicion that some of them are very much in tune with our consciousness. How this could come about is well beyond any explanation I can come up with. But its also well known many people own pets especially dogs, that seem to also know when their owners are due home, even when they do not keep to a usual schedule etc, so there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that consciousness can be detected. As I said we have no idea how people sense when they are being watched, nor do we know how dogs can sense certain things, well beyond simply having a great sense of smell. UFO's or at least some of them seem to be able to detect the same thing. when we catch a glimpse of them, they tend to react and take action to hide.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

They don't because the idea is just an excuse people have come up with as to why after many years of people having good cameras no one ever seems to be able to get a photograph of a flying saucer.

Apparently leprechauns, fairy's and dragons are notoriously difficult to catch as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join