It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim YourSelf

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Step it up God!
YOU ARE GOD!
Remember...
You create your reality, take charge!
YOU ARE LOVED, ALWAYS...
WE ALL Love each other...never forget..
now lets create the golden age, that's why we are here

LOVE
FORGIVE
TRUTH
LOVE
just love, love yourself...
look in the mirror and say I love you...
go do that

we win, we already won...
world peace and abundance for all is soon to manifest..

do not let anything get you down...
but you could if you want, lol
freewill..

I choose love

I love you so much
I really do love you..
so lets create...
get some land...
garden...
dig a well..
be vegan or at least vegetarian...
sunshine...
walks In nature...
hugs...
thank you

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I LOVE YOU TOO!

If only everyone thought like you, the world would be a much better place. Thank you.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Can we skip the vegan/vegetarian thing though?

Love me a good burger now and again...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm not a vegan either, so go for it brother!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

lol, yeah sure..

at least you love something!

lol

edit= now thinking about it, it's not cool to be killing those nice cows for food

edit on 2-5-2013 by cornucopia because: added an edit line

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

What about lions killing antelopes for food? Is that bad, or is it necessary for their survival? Meat gives us nutrients that plants just don't have, I don't think it's "mean", just necessary.

Not that I'm against vegetarianism though. Anyone who can eat vegetables only has a lot more will-power than me, so I say good for them.

edit on 2-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by Akragon

lol, yeah sure..

at least you love something!

lol

edit= now thinking about it, it's not cool to be killing those nice cows for food

edit on 2-5-2013 by cornucopia because: added an edit line

My friend... I had a farm a few years back... believe me I don't like the fact that we kill animals for food anymore then you do...

But unfortunately its a part of life... however disgusting it might seem.

I even had a baby cow... and they're completely adorable!

On the other hand, I've also seen cows in a field, and they wouldn't think twice about destroying you...

Im not saying killing anything is right... Hell I can't even kill a fly anymore.... they're on the catch and release program...

Though my eating meat does not change my beliefs... Death is a part of life... and im not the one killing them.... I only eat the product of their death... usually with a bit of A1 Sauce

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What about lions killing antelopes for food? Is that bad, or is it necessary for their survival? Meat gives us nutrients that plants just don't have, I don't think it's "mean", just necessary.

Not that I'm against vegetarianism though. Anyone who can eat vegetables only has a lot more will-power than me, so I say good for them.

edit on 2-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

i would not equal us with lions in the wild, completely different level of consciousness...

plants give us more nutrition than meat, that is a fact..it is the media/propaganda that us us thinking otherwise so i do not fault you for that...

vegans are very healthy, there are vegan football players, body builders, MMA stars, etc...

plants have all of the amino acids needed for life...

meat is actually cancer causing, well dairy is more so...check out the china study or the documentary forks over knives...

also meat carries with it the "death" hormone when slaughtered and whatever antibiotics and non-food ingredients keep it in a fresh looking state.

yes it does take some will power to get passed all of that fast food, but if you care for your quality of life you will make the appropriate changes in said life

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

i hear you, you are just not taking responsibility for your actions

when you eat that burger you are in fact supporting the mass slaughter of those adorable cows...

i can not and will not support that.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

what do horses eat?

and they are pure muscle/athletes

proof is in the pudding

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

A lion would destroy a horse any day of the week.

I wish I had the will-power to be a vegan, but meat is so tasty. I applaud you for being a vegetarian.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

A lion would destroy a horse any day of the week.

I wish I had the will-power to be a vegan, but meat is so tasty. I applaud you for being a vegetarian.

true, thankfully Human life is not about how strong you are..i'm not buff by anyones standards, lol

but i feel great, i'm not perfect though..i'm a work in progress which i bet we all are,
life is about evolution...
someone may quick smoking today and take on gardening or something you know?

does meat really taste good? if you remove all of the sauces and stuff which is the trick, does just plain meat taste good?

thanks yeah i'm vegan, but not so strict...my goal is to be strict vegan and all raw..

that is the challenge/goal..

but anyways, lets get back to God/You

imagine that, well remember that...

can anyone remember a past life?

or remember when you lived on another world in a different body or what some would call "alien"

actually there are many Humans out there in the cosmos..
it's not just the Grey type beings..

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

when you eat that burger you are in fact supporting the mass slaughter of those adorable cows...

hahaha please...

When you drive a car you're not taking responsibility for pollution...

When you use medication you're responsible for the numerous deaths of the animals the drugs are tested on according to your logic...

Sad argument.... and im not asking to support anything... Do what you wish...

edit on 2-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I don't remember all the details, but I do remember I had a past life. All we know is life, so it's a bit ignorant to assume we didn't exist before this life or we won't after it, in my opinion.

Can someone experience death? No, only those who are left behind can "experience" it, so in my opinion that means it is only an illusion. Like everything else in the universe, life works in cycles. This incarnation is only one part of that cycle and it will continue to cycle forever. That's very humbling in my opinion, it makes me very grateful.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

reply to post by Akragon

hahaha please...

When you drive a car you're not taking responsibility for pollution...

When you use medication you're responsible for the numerous deaths of the animals the drugs are tested on according to your logic...

Sad argument.... and im not asking to support anything... Do what you wish...

edit on 2-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

i drive a prius, so yes i am doing my best..

i do not take any medications and never will as only nature can heal the body, nothing man made will heal you

i am the change

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I don't remember all the details, but I do remember I had a past life. All we know is life, so it's a bit ignorant to assume we didn't exist before this life or we won't after it, in my opinion.

Can someone experience death? No, only those who are left behind can "experience" it, so in my opinion that means it is only an illusion. Like everything else in the universe, life works in cycles. This incarnation is only one part of that cycle and it will continue to cycle forever. That's very humbling in my opinion, it makes me very grateful.

yes it is very amazing, life is so amazing..thank you!

thank you

the more you remember the more amazing it gets

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Your positivity is certainly refreshing! However, I cannot agree with some of your idealistic notions. For instance, no matter how much of a "golden age" can be created by our mutual love and cooperation, the fact remains that everyone we love dies in physical terms. Because of this basic fact of existence, I think we can agree that this place is not ever going to be some kind of ultimate utopia.

And yes, I understand that perhaps beings find one another again in another life, but I am talking about this place now. Look into your lover's eyes, or your parents, or your children - and fully feel your love for them all the while also feeling they are going to die. This is also a place of great sorrow and the lesson of it is to transcend all such conditional realms.

I like your "take charge of your life" attitude, though I tend to think it can be deluding to just presume because of some mental insight that we are all God. (I am not saying you specifically are doing this, but it is a common occurence these days.)

I understand non-duality, but until one is utterly God-realized, such statements tend to just be more enthusiastic affirmations at best, and very often deluding because people tend to think they can be irresponsible, especially relative to the body.

I like your approach to diet. I have been a 100% raw vegan for over 5 years now, after being a vegan/vegetarian almost all my life. (My body is getting up there age-wise.) So I can say without a doubt that being a raw vegan is possible, especially if green drinks are used daily. (Google Victoria Boutenko - she has some great recipes, all raw, and lots of green drink testimonials.)

There are many reasons that a vegetarian diet is lawful - for the environment, the non-violence of the vegan diet, extremely life-supportive health-wise - and very importantly, it establishes a bodily equanimity that provides a necessary foundation for deepening one's understanding of who we actually are in terms of consciousness.

Anywho, thanks for the upbeat read, and the best to you!

edit on 3-5-2013 by bb23108 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There is only one GOD and he is here waking up. Soon many will be god's just like you describe but there are obstacles that must be dealt with first.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
There is only one GOD and he is here waking up. Soon many will be god's just like you describe but there are obstacles that must be dealt with first.

i hear ya

we are working on it, thank YOU!

hugs

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bb23108

i hear ya BB

i would not and do not focus on death...

i focus on life...

thanks, yes it is so great to look into the eyes of another and love...

i am so thankful for life and love...

thank you God

thank YOU

we can have a utopia and will, right now we are watching the climax of the dark...

heaven is here on earth as well as hell, we are creating heaven because that is what most of us desire, it's just that some governments stand in the way...lol

we are working on it

love wins as it always should, thank you God, thank You so much...

i am here to help, i know my mission and i am doing it...the material world gets in the way sometimes, but i just love and share truth as i see/feel it, i am all about raising consciousness so we can wake up and throw off governments that do not have Humans best interests at heart..

there are a couple governments out there that do, like the one in India that cares for it's people and banned monsanto and is 100% organic...i forgot where that is, but that is just one..

more so it will be communities coming together, little pockets of utopias and when all see what can be done it will expand...

it's all about consciousness and it is rising, do not be fooled by the mainstream media

i love you all very much

namaste'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join