It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers not shooting at police....lol i think not!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Lol......trololol

You dont give up, you must be desperately racking your brain for excuses and come backs. If you spent as much time trying to disprove everything i write as looking at the evidence and finding the truth we would be getting somewhere. But sadly, you are blinded by all the bs conspiracies that surround this case.

The guy who was there said he saw them throw the bomb, you, a pleb online saw nothing but assume everyone else is lying. As i said before somewhere to you, you could be presented with footage showing the whole event taking place from start to finish, and you would still find a way to dispute it....lost cause, pointless replying but sometimes your posts are so stupid i feel compelled to reply.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
I'm just gonna throw this out there!

The brothers where using blanks!

Have fun with that!

Yea of course, pointless uneducated reply that serves no purpose other than to try and derail the thread.

See the levels you have to stoop to, to deny whats right in your face. Maybe they were water pistols or cap guns?? Get a grip for gods sake!

I really cannot work some of you out...blanks LOL, why risk your life shooting blanks at police?? To make the conspiracy seem more realistic? Why not just admit the evidence is pretty conclusive in regard to the brothers having a shootout with the police...using live rounds...because...they are guilty as sin.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69
To reply to your post on the other thread. I don't remember insulting you, not once, not one bit. But by the way you reply you are simply arrogant, to not use other words. How old are you anyway? Learn how to act in a society and a debate. Learn manners and try not to insult people when they don't see what you see.

here's to what I was referring:

osted on 1-5-2013 @ 04:02 PM this post
Originally posted by kobewan69
and anyways, where are all the videos of the cop cars? they film in HD so why nobody is releasing them? and let's not go into the whole "justice" and "we don't want to influence the jury", that is total BS that's exactly what is being done by not releasing the videos

If you have nothing sensible to say, dont say anything, thats what my mum used to tell me, and i feel you would benefit from doing just that.

You just explained why HD dashcam footage is not available in your post...YOU arent entitled to all the ins and outs, get over yourself. You are a nobody, with no expertise in forensics, video analysis or the judicial system.

You are like many here, an armchair freedom fighter/false flagger/conspiracy theorist/ignorant member of the public.

Why reply here to what i wrote in another thread??? Alerted mods as you are way off topic on this one!

Your comment was stupid and uneducated. Its an insult because its true, otherwise it would be my opinion.

Keep reading that reply i made, think about it.....you are a nobody as i stated. You arent entitled to the information being put before a court and jury. If you arent in the jury, you wont see it until after the trial...like the rest of us. This is common knowledge, thats where the uneducated part comes in.....the stupid part covers the whole post you made.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Lol......trololol

You dont give up, you must be desperately racking your brain for excuses and come backs. If you spent as much time trying to disprove everything i write as looking at the evidence and finding the truth we would be getting somewhere. But sadly, you are blinded by all the bs conspiracies that surround this case.

The guy who was there said he saw them throw the bomb, you, a pleb online saw nothing but assume everyone else is lying. As i said before somewhere to you, you could be presented with footage showing the whole event taking place from start to finish, and you would still find a way to dispute it....lost cause, pointless replying but sometimes your posts are so stupid i feel compelled to reply.

He said that on the news I suppose? Or on a website days after the event? I want to hear him say that on the video of the "firefight". Otherwise, it could've easily been faked.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think you should try and get in the jury, or be the judge on the case given your expertise in this whole event. Only you can really say what happened after all, anything else submitted as evidence is faked.....im amazed at your in depth knowledge given you was not there......nothing, i will ever satisfy you...once again, as of now i wont be replying to your posts.

So troll on, maybe you you will get post banned, or just banned full stop...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

And to user : /captaintyinknots
off.-topic but has to be said
Come ón people we are on ATS. because some folks don't buy the OS asap don't makes one atroll or something less. I am atm not buying the OS ( yet ) there is alot going on in this case that is like new to see and maybe there Will be a trail and i believe in the court system. And all People has to come to words
Ambereaf also stop going after the person BUT Stick to the case!!! Like 9/11 if you foregot was bad, back then wrong to questions the OS . So relax amber a little

On topic
I dont know if what we are lokning at is the Real 2 brothers in crime. We World need beter and clear photo.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The videos are fascinating. Thank you for posting them, and for the work you put into them.

It's hard to work out what the gun man (presumably Tamerlan) was doing out in the street like that, if he was getting something out of the car then why wouldn't he use the other, shielded side? Perhaps he'd tried to rush forward and got forced back?

I think people are questioning the source of the video because it seems strange that the person who took it didn't release it with the photos, or even mention its existence. Perhaps he was trying to negotiate selling it for mucho money, perhaps law enforcement of whatever flavour had told him not to mention it. But it does raise perfectly reasonable questions.

As for the argument over whether the police dashcam footage should be released: well, the american 'justice' system baffles me with the absolute ton of information - true and false - that gets 'unofficially' released. Why on earth wouldn't they release that footage, especially since it would surely just help show how dangerous the Tsarnaevs were? Look at the amount we've heard that's claimed to be part of the (inadmissible) evidence from Dzhokhar's questioning, whether it's true or false; look at all the information released in the Aurora case that turned out to be untrue but helped create an indelible impression of that case. Whether these briefings to the press are officially sanctioned or come from people trying to make quick cash, it's tremendously powerful in shaping the perceptions of an audience desperate for information and destroys any notion of a fair trial. It's shocking, and would be absolute contempt of court in any fair system.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by kadara_dk

Has nothing to do with disagreeing. It has to do with following a person from thread to thread attacking them. It has to do with lies specifically stated in an attempt to discredit someone. It has to do with patterns of harassment.

Show me one post of me harassing him? All I am doing is questioning him.

And how am I following him from thread to thread? He wanted me to go on this thread, he even gave me the link.

He isnt referring to you he is referring to kobewan69......i know i sent you here, this was for you and a user called Erbal as far as i can remember....you were both derailing the other thread so i made a fresh thread to address the second video i posted in the original thread as it wasnt about the suspects shooting at police, it was about the suspects not shouting anything

I added the second video (in the other thread) to prove its not the suspects shouting
edit on 2-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Maybe just some random shooutout from some robbery suspects for all we know? I dunno. First i've seen the vids.

Gs

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

extra said:

Hundred yards away? Hmm, guess those police officers gathering around the house are fakes

leostokes replied: Would you please explain your source for officers at the house. Where did you see this? Show the picture with the said police officers.

My question (again) to you is where did you get your evidence?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by leostokes

extra said:

Hundred yards away? Hmm, guess those police officers gathering around the house are fakes

leostokes replied: Would you please explain your source for officers at the house. Where did you see this? Show the picture with the said police officers.

My question (again) to you is where did you get your evidence?

I edited that post. Your answer is there my friend.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join