Boston bombers not shooting at police....lol i think not!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I posted a thread yesterday proving another thread/conspiracy was nothing more than a hoax.

I posted 2 videos, 1 disputing the claims of said thread and another showing the suspects shooting at police.

Ive had to make another thread as i want that one to stay on topic, which is proving rather difficult, so all those that dispute the brothers shot at the police in Laurel street..this is for you

The original video showing the suspects shooting at the police is too dark to make a lot out, so through a bit of effort ive enhanced the original to show as much as possible. The quality is a side issue, as other factors prove the brother jumping from the car is shooting, and not the police shooting at them in cold blood as claimed by some.

Heres the original video, i cannot embed and have no desire to add it to my youtube channel

twitter.yfrog.com...

Not brilliant to start with, so im limited to what can be brought out to put this part of the conspiracy to rest once and for all.

Images that verify this video is from the same shootout

www.getonhand.com...

Note the surroundings, the pictures in the above link were taken by the same guy that took the video.

Look above the SUV, you see a house, with windows in clear view. Notice the 2 flashes on the window as you hear gunshots?? (last window on the right) Three shots, 2 flashes on the _..il get to the first shot in a moment.

This is the second attempt at showing the flashes on the glass...

It didnt come out quite as well as it looked in Vegas Pro...so i made a third to show the clearest muzzle flash and subsequent reflection. It does however show 2 reflections from the muzzle flash, which i loop, and zoom into. Notice the flashes are perfectly in time with the sound of gunshots.

The flashes are in PERFECT time with the gunshots, this video (above) shows the muzzle flash from the gun, and the reflection on the glass.

I posted in the other thread that a reflection on the ground was visible, but after a bit more investigation, it appears to be another light source as it remains for most of the 15 seconds.

The first shot doesnt reflect off of the window as the suspect is by the back of a high SUV, as he runs, steps back the flashes from the muzzle has a clear line of site as the front door of the SUV is nearly fully open....this allows the flash to pass through the open door, on to the glass of the house to his left

Thats as good as it gets with this video. Its clear as day to me that its the suspects shooting....and the police shouting (other thread proves this to some...others will accept nothing as proof)

3 shots, 2 visible on the glass where the suspects are, this rules out the idea that its the police making the shots.
edit on 1-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The muzzle flashes are probably from the police, and the light is being reflected on the glass.

As a matter of fact, for the reflections of muzzle flashes to be seen on the window, the suspects would have to be within the group of officers.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
The muzzle flashes are probably from the police, and the light is being reflected on the glass.

As a matter of fact, for the reflections of muzzle flashes to be seen on the window, the suspects would have to be within the group of officers.

You really are such a troll lol!!!

The police....are about 100 yards down the road in the direction he is firing! There is NO way on earth that the reflection from a gun firing 100 yards away can appear on the windows shown.

You are in denial, i have no idea why, but there is no convincing you, you are a lost cause.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

The police....are about 100 yards down the road in the direction he is firing! There is NO way on earth that the reflection from a gun firing 100 yards away can appear on the windows shown.

You are in denial, i have no idea why, but there is no convincing you, you are a lost cause.

Omit this post. I thought you were saying that the police in the picture near the houses were the suspects.
edit on 1-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Hundred yards away? Hmm, guess those police officers gathering around the house are fakes.

Here are the police

They are at the bottom of the road....as i say, you are a lost cause.
Imagine panning the camera left to where the suspects are (about 180 degrees)....as i say, NO WAY its reflections from the police shooting.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here are still photos from the same engagement. Much clearer and from the position of the resident who took them, much clearer as to where they were and what they were doing. It looks like they match up pretty well too.

A new angle of the bombers shooting at police and detonating another pressure cooker

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Hundred yards away? Hmm, guess those police officers gathering around the house are fakes.

What officers gathering around the house....oh you mean the ones down the road haha!!! There is a fair distance between the suspects and police. The police arent right on top of the suspects, the photos in the link in the OP prove this!

Are you a 15 year old girl by any chance?????

Show me one photo or video of the police stood next to the SUV whilst engaging the suspects.....good luck with that, as it didnt happen like that!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Oh phooey... My bad. lol.... I just focused on the videos and hadn't noticed the name of the second link you had. Yup.. Same place, same series. Looks like a match to the video and shows where everyone was for distances and angles very well. It kinds puts some egg on a few conspiracy faces too, I'd say. Who could have known those existed until the resident decided to release them? It's sure awfully nice of him though. I'm sure he could have gotten a fat paycheck off them if he'd been mercenary about it ..and the public may or may never have seen them again depending on the agenda of the media org which bought them.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

At this point you are not going to change the minds of those from that side of the camp...just like you can't sway the allegiance of a republican or democrat...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that, the boys are shooting, but the muzzle flashes are only visible because of the reflections on the window? You're saying that the actual muzzle flashes are not visible, even though the shots are supposedly "fired" right in front of the camera? The only way that would be possible is if the shots were coming from the police.

No way in hell would the actual muzzle flashes not be visible. The suspects are in front of the camera, and so are the guns; it's almost impossible for the actual muzzle flashes to not be visible, and only the reflections on the window be visible.

And then you say I'm a troll.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

[SNIP]

Perfectly possible for the muzzle flashes to be coming from the police officers.
edit on 3-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed large quote

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that, the boys are shooting, but the muzzle flashes are only visible because of the reflections on the window? You're saying that the actual muzzle flashes are not visible, even though the shots are supposedly "fired" right in front of the camera? The only way that would be possible is if the shots were coming from the police.

No way in hell would the actual muzzle flashes not be visible. The suspects are in front of the camera, and so are the guns; it's almost impossible for the actual muzzle flashes to not be visible, and only the reflections on the window be visible.

And then you say I'm a troll.

The gun is out of the cameras view when the shots shot 1 and 2 are fired, shot 3 shows the muzzle flash along with a reflection. Did you watch the videos? Maybe you need a trip to the opticians.

The video is dark, headlights are dim in the videos...a muzzle flash is a small localized flash compared to the bright lights of the car.

You are wrong but you cannot admit it for fear of looking stupid given all the posts you have made going along with every conspiracy attached to this whole incident. You were wrong about what was being shouted, and you are once again wrong about who is shooting.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

In what universe? Here, in this one physics dont work like that!

If you are 100 yards down a straight road, a reflection cannot be seen on a building that far up. There are obstacles in the way preventing this, plus light cannot just suddenly change direction.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

In what universe? Here, in this one physics dont work like that!

If you are 100 yards down a straight road, a reflection cannot be seen on a building that far up. There are obstacles in the way preventing this, plus light cannot just suddenly change direction.

That would only be true if the police were at the time of the video 100 yards away. However, you do not know the time of the picture showing the police. They could've easily gotten closer.

And here's a physics lesson for you: If you have a gun relatively close to a camera, and is pointed neither towards the window, nor towards the person filming, you will indubitably see the actual muzzle flash. As a matter of fact, the actual muzzle flash will be seen better then the reflection, as glass, though very transparent, does absorb a small amount of light.

The actual muzzle flash still would've been seen. You can deny it all you want, but that's how physics works.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Heres the original video, i cannot embed and have no desire to add it to my youtube channel

twitter.yfrog.com...

Clearly you were able to download the original video since you keep releasing enhanced and edited versions of it.

It just seems odd you're unwilling to make a video containing both the original footage and your enhanced version. I suggested you do so before you made your latest edited video to put in this new thread.

You claimed the flash/reflection isn't visible on the 1st shot because he's at the back of a large SUV and we can't see a flash/reflection until he runs back... but on your enhanced version we see his white shoes are in the exact same position during the first 2 gunshots.

I'm not saying I believe either side of the argument... I'm just objectively analyzing the videos.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Would you please explain your source for officers at the house. Where did you see this? Show the picture with the said police officers.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Question: you edited the videos to make them brighter and clearer, yet you said that other videos had been edited for the sake of the 'Conspiracy Theorist'?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join