It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers not shooting at police....lol i think not!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Question: you edited the videos to make them brighter and clearer, yet you said that other videos had been edited for the sake of the 'Conspiracy Theorist'?

??? I dont understand the question???

I edited the original to bring out the detail that was lacking in the original.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ill believe when they release the car video. Until then it's a false flag.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

It just seems odd you're unwilling to make a video containing both the original footage and your enhanced version. I suggested you do so before you made your latest edited video to put in this new thread.

You claimed the flash/reflection isn't visible on the 1st shot because he's at the back of a large SUV and we can't see a flash/reflection until he runs back... but on your enhanced version we see his white shoes are in the exact same position during the first 2 gunshots.

I'm not saying I believe either side of the argument... I'm just objectively analyzing the videos.

Why would i upload both? The one ive linked to is on its side, and dark...there is no point in using that anywhere, but the link proves that its the same video thats enhanced. Its there if you wish to do anything with it

I disagree that his feet stay in the same position for the first two shots....one stays in a similar position his other is moved so he can run to the front of the car. There is clear motion in his movement once out of the vehicle. Had he been stood still i could have agreed, but he is moving.

Left foot comes out, balances for a fraction of a second before his right leg comes out...this is where the twist in his body occurs...so that he can move backwards whilst shooting. The gun is lower in the first shot and further towards the back of the vehicle, below the window of the back portion of the SUV, initially. Watch again, ive repeated that part 20 or so times to see what you mean. He runs backwards, facing the police....you can see this as he approaches the front of the SUV.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If the Media and Government said i have a video that shows someone other the Brother lay the backpack down would you believe it? would you not believe it was the brothers?

what if one Government agent said i have Video that shows the brother laying his backpack down, and another Government agent saying i have video that shows him walk away with his backpack and some else lay their backpack down, who would you believe?

now as far as these videos, they don't show clear pictures of their faces correct? so technically they could be other people completely? dumb logic or truth?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I didn't say upload both. I suggested you include the unedited footage in your edited videos because all of the videos are inconclusive and of incredibly poor quality. Every little bit helps in this situation, especially if you want to look unbiased by showing the whole thing and not just your most convincing 2 seconds of it in a loop.

Do you have an explanation for the light source by the SUV before the gunshots? Why there is no reflection on the 1st shot, a single reflection on the 2nd shot, and 2 reflections right next to each other on the 3rd shot?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
If the Media and Government said i have a video that shows someone other the Brother lay the backpack down would you believe it? would you not believe it was the brothers?

what if one Government agent said i have Video that shows the brother laying his backpack down, and another Government agent saying i have video that shows him walk away with his backpack and some else lay their backpack down, who would you believe?

now as far as these videos, they don't show clear pictures of their faces correct? so technically they could be other people completely? dumb logic or truth?

Dumb logic im afraid, so not correct, given there are witness's who witnessed the whole thing lol.

www.getonhand.com...

The video is shot in Laurel street....everything adds up im afraid
The only other explanations are crazy that cannot be true....no matter how crazy you are willing to go..it goes like this

Laurel streets residents were all swapped for government shills, 2 actors playing the suspects pretended to have a real shootout, the older brother was replaced with a dummy and ran over, the real suspects just got in the police car and were secretly moved from the area with not one in the media picking up on it......... or another incident, exactly played out as the suspects incident, in the same street at the same time took place and the guy taking the pics and videos filmed and photographed the exact thing going on with 2 different people that just happened to be doing exactly as shown and described by police, witness, photos, video

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erbal

I didn't say upload both. I suggested you include the unedited footage in your edited videos because all of the videos are inconclusive and of incredibly poor quality. Every little bit helps in this situation, especially if you want to look unbiased by showing the whole thing and not just your most convincing 2 seconds of it in a loop.

Do you have an explanation for the light source by the SUV before the gunshots? Why there is no reflection on the 1st shot, a single reflection on the 2nd shot, and 2 reflections right next to each other on the 3rd shot?

To be honest, you are adamant it wasnt them, and im tired, very tired of having to prove every tiny detail to please you. I cant prove it 100%, but there is enough evidence to satisfy myself what happened...and who was responsible. It should be common sense that answers those questions for you, maybe its knowledge that i have that you dont possess? Maybe i am more intelligent or just understand it better than you? You will never believe what i say, and always come back asking more stupid questions....its always the same here. There will always be something that doesnt add up to you, so you question it rather than educate yourself. You need to be spoon fed information, and the more exciting it is, the more willing you are to accept it. Sad times here on ATS

Im done, it wasnt them, it was actors....the bombing was FBI agents.....264 actors got in makeup, put on their artificial wound make up, whilst someone went out, killed an 8 year old boy and planted the body at the bombing.

Another whole family of actors sacrificed their policeman father, son, husband at MIT to make it more believable. They are going to act like they really lost someone important to them for the rest of their lives. This goes for the actors with amputated limbs..they had them before but no one noticed, they are actors...very good actors like the ones putting on the fake gore in seconds after the explosion.

After this, a whole street in watertown was also swapped for actors who would later claim 2 other people being hunted by police were there. They photoshopped a load of pictures and uploaded them to twitter in real time.

The police then executed one of the brothers who was framed for the incident, or it could have been someone who underwent expensive surgery to fool the mother and family of the suspect? Real suspect is probably on a beach some where enjoying his retirement from the government....Saddam had doubles...this is what happened here...a double.

1000s of actors were brought in for this false flag, and all of them never said a word to anyone about it.

Im a shill, working for the FBI trying to find political dissidents so i can come to your home at night and abduct you...give you a frontal labotamy and make you a secret MK ultra operative. You will be used for a false flag attack, it could be a fertilizer plant explosion, earthquake or a terrorist attack...you wont ever know. You are being set up to be framed so we, the government can take your guns and children for chemtrail experiments.

Now that is far more plausible, prove me wrong?????

edit on 1-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Dumb logic im afraid, so not correct, given there are witness's who witnessed the whole thing lol.

www.getonhand.com...

The video and the pictures were taken by the same person, Andrew Kitzenberg or 'AKitz'

He says "On Thursday night [Friday morning] at 12:45am EST. I was in my living room working on my computer when I heard multiple “pops” coming from outside... When I looked outside my window, I could clearly see two people (the Tsarnaev brothers) taking cover behind an SUV and engaging in gunfire." Then he ran upstairs to the 3rd floor and began taking photo's. He makes no mention of recording a short video.

He obviously video taped someone exiting the SUV but he is claiming when he first looked outside after hearing gunshots, he saw both brothers already taking cover behind the SUV.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

www.getonhand.com...

The video and the pictures were taken by the same person, Andrew Kitzenberg or 'AKitz'

He says "On Thursday night [Friday morning] at 12:45am EST. I was in my living room working on my computer when I heard multiple “pops” coming from outside... When I looked outside my window, I could clearly see two people (the Tsarnaev brothers) taking cover behind an SUV and engaging in gunfire." Then he ran upstairs to the 3rd floor and began taking photo's. He makes no mention of recording a short video.

He obviously video taped someone exiting the SUV but he is claiming when he first looked outside after hearing gunshots, he saw both brothers already taking cover behind the SUV.

Government shill, he trained with me back in 96, we had this planned since 2008. We made a video back in 2011 so that you would believe the official story.

Prove me wrong?

There is a far more simple explanation, but il allow your genius to work it out for yourself
Il come back tomorrow and see if you actually work it out or not lol....im not holding my breath

edit on 1-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

To be honest, you are adamant it wasnt them, and im tired, very tired of having to prove every tiny detail to please you. I cant prove it 100%, but there is enough evidence to satisfy myself what happened...and who was responsible. It should be common sense that answers those questions for you, maybe its knowledge that i have that you dont possess? Maybe i am more intelligent or just understand it better than you? You will never believe what i say, and always come back asking more stupid questions....its always the same here. There will always be something that doesnt add up to you, so you question it rather than educate yourself. You need to be spoon fed information, and the more exciting it is, the more willing you are to accept it. Sad times here on ATS

When did I say "it wasn't them" even once, or enough to warrant me being adamant it wasn't them? That is a baseless accusation... either you are outright lying or you are confused. Either way, you are totally wrong.

I'm just objectively analyzing videos you assert are irrefutable evidence. Now you are attacking my intelligence and character for disagreeing with your asserted conclusiveness of inconclusive videos. Clearly you are not interested in a civil discussion and you are emotionally vested enough to be outraged I don't support your conclusions based on the evidence you've provided.

I will now respectively disengage myself from your hostile thread. Good day, sir.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

When did I say "it wasn't them" even once, or enough to warrant me being adamant it wasn't them? That is a baseless accusation... either you are outright lying or you are confused. Either way, you are totally wrong.

I'm just objectively analyzing videos you assert are irrefutable evidence. Now you are attacking my intelligence and character for disagreeing with your asserted conclusiveness of inconclusive videos. Clearly you are not interested in a civil discussion and you are emotionally vested enough to be outraged I don't support your conclusions based on the evidence you've provided.

I will now respectively disengage myself from your hostile thread. Good day, sir.

You wont put the video in editing software to satisfy your questions, why should i have to panda to your every need? If there are things that you are unsure of, and you can use editing software, why arent you doing it to prove your point? Thats where the lack of intelligence remark refers to....maybe it should have been worded, you are lacking the skills to do your own investigation, rather than you arent intelligent. I understand why you may find this offensive, but its a simple miscommunication on my part.

I was interested in a civil discussion before i was questioned at every hurdle. If only people would question the conspiracy side as much as they do the evidence based fact side.

You are right about being confused about the comment, i should have replied to the right person with that remark.

I still urge you to think carefully about the comment you made about Akitz not mentioning filming anything and comment back when you have an answer. I know the answer, its right in front of you....i see it as something obvious but clearly you don't as you asked me about it.

Im off for the night now, so i will check back tomorrow and see if anyone can answer the obvious

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I see two people, one fires a gun as you say.However I don't see the two suspected brothers as you claim. It could be anyone in that footage, anyone at all.So this is not conclusive and certainly wouldn't pass for evidence in a court of law. Stick to the fact's. As for lighting a pressure cooker, that is just moronic. What are they going to do throw it ?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Hello AmberLeaf.

Your research resulting in your posting of your enhanced videos is persuasive. Especially the 3rd shot where the muzzle flash can be seen both at the gun and reflected in the window simultaneously. It is also persuasive that the flashes correspond to the sound of the gun fire.

We have no way of knowing if the source video is legitimate.

People disagree on what the facts are. To settle such issues we have trial by jury. It is the jury's duty to choose which side has the best evidence and render a verdict. If the verdict is guilty and the defendant goes to jail, he probably still believes he is innocent. Most convicts say they did not do it.

The jury system is the way we decide on what are the facts.

A jury has decided that E. Howard Hunt was in Dallas on November 22, 1963. The facts in dispute are easy to understand. He says no and the other side says yes. The jury ruled that Hunt was lying.

The conclusion we draw from this is that it is a fact (in the legal sense) that Hunt was in Dallas.

If anyone does not believe this is a fact, they need to know that afterwards Hunt has virtually admitted it.

Many posters to this thread have opposed your evidence.

I point this out to conclude that the only resolution that will determine the facts of this thread is to present all the evidence to a jury and then to accept their ruling. This Boston bombing case may come to trial.

Regards

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As no one has answered the "where did this video come from" question i will answer it now

When I looked outside my window, I could clearly see two people (the Tsarnaev brothers) taking cover behind an SUV and engaging in gunfire. After witnessing shots being fired I promptly ran up the stairs to my 3rd floor bedroom to distance myself a little further away from the gunfire. As I ran into my room, overwhelmed by shock, adrenaline, and curiosity, I jumped onto my bed to stay below the windows but also have a clear view at the shooters and photograph the event.

This image is taken from the same level as the video was taken....3rd floor is in the roof. This is level 1. Ground below, 2nd floor above (roof)..or second floor given the way i describe his house. He describes it as ground, 1, then second, and roof is third.

After witnessing shots being fired I promptly ran up the stairs to my 3rd floor

The video was taken before he went upstairs for a better vantage point. The video clearly shows he is at a lower level than the pictures that were taken. You can, i can easily see this given the different perspectives. The car gives this away, the first picture shows he is viewing from higher in than in the second one. Its hard for me to explain, as i fear many of you dont or wont understand how perspective works. He is looking down on the car in the first image, you can see this by the distance of the tree between the car. The second image, you cannot see a gap between the tree and car...because he is lower...he cant see over the car. The second image was taken after the shootout, thats why he goes back down stairs. The houses are raised a number of feet from street level in this road.

Top floor:

Lower level, living room floor.

Witnessed the brothers shooting.....by taking a video, though he doesnt spell it out in lamens terms....i assume he never expected so many questions regarding the validity of his claims, given there were tons of police, and other local people (actors) witnessing the same event take place.

He knew the video was poor quality, and never picked up enough detail to please some. He states this in a comment he left of the video in reply to a conspiracy theorist.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

I see two people, one fires a gun as you say.However I don't see the two suspected brothers as you claim. It could be anyone in that footage, anyone at all.So this is not conclusive and certainly wouldn't pass for evidence in a court of law. Stick to the fact's. As for lighting a pressure cooker, that is just moronic. What are they going to do throw it ?

I wasn't there, neither were you but a guy documented the whole thing.
They did throw it....it filled the street with a cloud of white smoke, i suggest you read up on this incident a bit more before making comments

Go here

www.getonhand.com...

5th image down, read the comment......

This is a zoomed in view from the last image. The red circle highlights the pressure cooker bomb that was used just moments after this photo was taken. The use of this explosive created an enormous cloud of smoke that covered the entire street.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

A quick glance at the testimony right here of camera guy.( Wrabbits link )

When I looked outside my window, I could clearly see two people (the Tsarnaev brothers) taking cover behind an SUV and engaging in gunfire.

Is far more damning evidence to the case than pics and videos could ever be. We have to trust
that this person had no reason to lie. Great post.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm just gonna throw this out there!

The brothers where using blanks!

Have fun with that!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

I wasn't there, neither were you but a guy documented the whole thing.
They did throw it....it filled the street with a cloud of white smoke, i suggest you read up on this incident a bit more before making comments

Go here

www.getonhand.com...

5th image down, read the comment......

This is a zoomed in view from the last image. The red circle highlights the pressure cooker bomb that was used just moments after this photo was taken. The use of this explosive created an enormous cloud of smoke that covered the entire street.

Do you not know that guns give off smoke as well?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join