It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon and Crossbones – Chemtrails and the Power Elite

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The government has been spraying chemtrails for years, heavier all the time, yet they call the whole chemtrail hullabaloo “conspiracy theory”. We don’t do Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering (SAG), they insist. Get over it, they’re just contrails.

intellihub.com...

I am a firm believer that spraying occurs.......as to why or what is used......well that's a whole other argument. This continues to be a highly debated topic yet why is there is so much evidence pointing towards proving it is a reality?

More to read here.......

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We should all wear gas masks

I'm waiting for those tree bombs they are making

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Yeah and?

Are you just pointing out your beliefs? you could have done in one of the million other chemtrail threads.

I believe stuff gets sprayed, however whats shown as chemtrails via photos or video suspiciously look like contrails and when claims are made about the photos or videos and questions asked how those claims have been verified one gets called a shill or gov. disinfo agent, why?

Why cant questions about claims made by believers just be answered if they are so sure of their beliefs?

Why is it many times "do your research Im not doing for you" is given when asked basic questions for example, how was the altitude of the 2 trails determined? or At what altitude was the plane flying?

The answers given to basic questions concerning chemtrails/contrails are rather telling of those that believe in chemtrails.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

My view is that the reason there is so much debate is because when all the evidence in favour of it being real is examined by people who actually know what they are on about it falls to pieces. It is only believable to those who do not possess the knowledge required to see through it.

When these flaws are pointed out, it is almost always met with accusations of being govt shills, disinfo agents etc as if the believer are actually affronted by the knowledge that others possess. This may either be borne on a desire to believe any evidence, however frail, or a perhaps more human response that they cant believe they were wrong or duped therefore the messenger must be attacked. Either way, it does neither debunkers nor believers any favours when clearly false 'evidence' is continually presented.

Just as soon as any evidence is presented that cannot be explained rationally, logically and mundanely, I for one, would sit up and take notice.

That, however has not yet happened at all.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Do you believe it's the Aliens doing the spraying like your link says?

I think that the white lines in the sky that look a hell of a lot like contrails, and act surprisingly like contrails, are simply contrails. Until someone comes to the public with proof that those white lines are other than contrails or clouds, it seems anyone with any common sense is going to think they are contrails.

Now, if you want to get into a discussion on what "they" "could" do, then that is a perfectly normal conversation. (for ATS that is.) But please don't confuse "could do" with "it's happening right now!!!!!!!" They are not the same.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You sir are extremely smart

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I should add that be 'it' I mean chemtrails. Like the OP, I am sure that spraying occurs.

Crop dusting

Firebombing

Cloud seeding

de-icing trials

Pollution control

These are all examples of aerial spraying of which there is no question about them being real.

Chemtrails, however, are a different kettle of fish and every single piece of evidence for them is hearsay or lies.

I wait to be proven wrong, as ever.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Can you find the answer to this thread on those sites or any of the others?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

intellihub.com...

So from your link above...

Here in Spokane, Washington, about 10:30 pm, two fresh chemtrails crisscrossed under the chin of the moon, creating a “skull and crossbones”

Something like this...

Depending on where you see the moon from it would look like they described, but I still can't see how one can say these white lines are chemtrails and not contrails when there is absolutely no evidence to prove they exist?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So now what hasn't been in these so called chemtrails?

Aluminum oxide particles, barium salts, barium titanates, ethylene dibromide, cadmium, methyl aluminum, desiccated human red blood cells, nano-aluminum-coated fiberglass, sub-micron particles (containing live biological matter), polymer fibers, unidentified bacteria, enterobacteria cloacal, enterobacteriaceae, mycoplasma, human white blood cells-A (restrictor enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA), mold spores, bacilli and molds, yellow fungal mycotoxins, lead, mercury, nitrogen trifluoride, nickel, calcium, chromium, radioactive cesium, radioactive thorium, selenium, arsenic, titanium shards, silver, streptomyces, strontium, uranium….

intellihub.com...

And I need to thank the OP for actually showing with his link that chemtrail believers can't agree as to what is in these chemtrails.

Btw OP I would find a more credible source than the intellhub, but hey that is just my opinion..

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I'm glad you mentioned aluminum oxide. The other day, I was in El Paso at a shop getting the trailer fixed (we lost two wheels going down the road). The only inner wheel bearing they had was too small to fit easily, so they were trying to sand down a little ridge on the axle that would allow it to fit.

Anyway, the mechanic took a strip of sandpaper and was rubbing it around the axle (like you see the guys polishing shoes do) rubbing it really fast back and forth. Right on the back of the paper, in big letters was "Aluminum Oxide". Yet one more use for it.

I'm not saying that's the cause of any high readings obviously, just pointing out how many products use aluminum oxide, and how many earthbound sources there are to explain higher readings, instead of just going "oh my god, they're spraying us" and pointing at contrails overhead.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Yeah and?

Are you just pointing out your beliefs? you could have done in one of the million other chemtrail threads.

I believe stuff gets sprayed, however whats shown as chemtrails via photos or video suspiciously look like contrails and when claims are made about the photos or videos and questions asked how those claims have been verified one gets called a shill or gov. disinfo agent, why?

Why cant questions about claims made by believers just be answered if they are so sure of their beliefs?

Why is it many times "do your research Im not doing for you" is given when asked basic questions for example, how was the altitude of the 2 trails determined? or At what altitude was the plane flying?

The answers given to basic questions concerning chemtrails/contrails are rather telling of those that believe in chemtrails.

BS.
last two weeks here VERY FEW PLANES- all shortlived trails. normal as
we don't live on a major flyover route.
today, a beautiful day. BOMBARDED WITH PLANES CONSTANTLY THROUGHOUT
THE DAY LEAVING HUGE TRAILS WHICH BLENDED AND HAZED OVER THE SKY.

clear as day to my 10 year old and friend, but adults like you continue
to deny OUR EYES AND SENSE.

bollocks!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Maybe the atmospheric conditions at flying altitude changed - it happens you know - it's called weather.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Flight routes change, as does weather. I've been on the road since July of last year, and have seen every single type of contrail that chemtrail believers point out as being "wrong" (usually all at the same time), and have yet to see a single one, or single thing that convinces me that there's anything but regular contrails out there.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

When the weather allows trails to persist, you will notice far more flights than you will on days when they quickly disappear. This is rather bloody obvious and should not need spelling out.

You think you see all the flights that pass over you? Bollocks you do.

I was passing time today using FR24 to track planes and spot the ones passing over and taking photos. The ones at 30,000ft plus that were overflying the UK were really easy, the contrail pointed to where they were. The ones that had taken off from Manchester, Leeds and Doncaster and were thus at 20,000ft or thereabouts were almost impossible, even with FR24 telling me exactly where they were it was a strain. If I hadn't been specifically looking for them they would all have passed overhead unnoticed. Maybe think about that when talking about more flights vs less flights.
edit on 1-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I'm not saying that's the cause of any high readings obviously, just pointing out how many products use aluminum oxide, and how many earthbound sources there are to explain higher readings, instead of just going "oh my god, they're spraying us" and pointing at contrails overhead.

If you come test the soil around the company I work for, grinding parts daily, three straight shifts, at least six days a week the aluminum oxide reading would surely blow minds.

Not to mention what I breath daily....

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I'm willing to bet this place is just as bad considering all the trailers that were sitting there waiting to be repaired, or had been repaired recently. It's staggering how many ordinary things use the things that are said to be in chemtrails, that are totally ignored as potential sources.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I am going to continue to deny that my eyes, your eyes, or anyone else's eyes are able to tell chemical content of anything, especially something that ethereal and far away.
I'll wait while you look up "ethereal"...

Sorry, but you are wrong. Get a cloud guide and learn about why the form and look the way they do.
Please.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
oh, dear....you need an art book to learn about perspective as much as you need a weather guide to learn about clouds.
What one person sees in the sky is going to look totally different from every other person, even over a short distance.
That people get that wrong still baffles me.

edit on 1-5-2013 by stars15k because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

BS.
last two weeks here VERY FEW PLANES- all shortlived trails. normal as
we don't live on a major flyover route.

Just taking a guess that your in the states?

I will bet the only time you see planes above you are when you notice contrails, correct?

I will bet you have more planes flying over you that you don't see because of no contrails?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join