It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing suspects DON'T shout anything!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa
FWIW, I heard the voices (eyes closed via headphones) for these posted videos, as well as the video's shown on the local news from the residents of the street themselves (which was also narrated by them). I did not hear anyone saying "we give up" or "we didn't do it". I did hear, "...hands up", and "we're not giving up". That is what I heard. However, I am tempted to travel to that street and personally interview some of the residents myself, and post it here just to show some of these wild-eyed misinformed people here on ATS that these were bad people, that did bad things.

Keep in mind, there's an old saying, "There are no guilty people in prison. Everyone in there is innocent."

Haha i like the quote

Im amazed at peoples ignorance, i really am. Apparently there is NO evidence proving its the 2 brothers LOL none!! Anything put forward as evidence, be it me, the police, the media, people who witnessed it, wire taps, confessions, pictures, videos...none of them are valid to these jokers. I really don't know what it would take for them to believe it was them?

From herein im ignoring these people, they arent worth my time, they give conspiracy theorists a bad name....i hope im within the T&C's when i say they are completely out of touch with reality.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
How dare the OP post facts.

The Tin foil wearing nut bags don't want facts they want BS to fulfill their insane fantasies of the mythological NWO/Illuminati or that the government is out to get them all.

For shame OP.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

People are buying into this rubbish because they want other people to believe that things are not always what they seem...I swear it's a personality disorder for some on this website..they want to be right about stuff that is much bigger than them which in effect makes them bigger than what other people see them as because they are in the know....really foolish

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Are we all forgetting that there were hundreds of local police and EMT crews involved, it was not just the FEDS...if there is a conspiracy here do you not think one of the local police or emergency crew would have said something about them not firing...? with that many people involved I do not believe even the FEDS could have contained a conspiracy...

Good thread...arguments against or for false flag = pointless (for now)...

Sniper

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0317

Are we all forgetting that there were hundreds of local police and EMT crews involved, it was not just the FEDS...if there is a conspiracy here do you not think one of the local police or emergency crew would have said something about them not firing...? with that many people involved I do not believe even the FEDS could have contained a conspiracy...

Good thread...arguments against or for false flag = pointless (for now)...

Sniper

EMT crews were shooting the boys? Wow. They must be trained in police work.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

what is this? a conspiracy-theorist-hater's *SNIP* contest? what this actually is, is a very tidy list of govt trolls. you people are using two videos to knock down the entire theory of the conspiracy. none of you trolls ever mention any evidence like the seals all over the place, or the one holding a possible detonator, or the 100,000 a year given to these guys to carry out the bombing, or how these two idiots were radicalized, or the drill, or anything of value. in the 1st place, in a video of the final shootout, there's not much hope for learning anything of value. have you ever been in a shootout? not much time to speak or even think to speak. i don't even know what you're all arguing here. who's saying these morons didn't do it? i'm (and everyone else is) saying if they did, it was all an inside job.

so keep posting. now i know who you all are. thank you sirs. intel works many different ways. i can tell our overlords are strategically inept letting rookie cointel agents like you guys post, you shoulda had more training.

btw, lol! burned all of you! massively owned!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/1/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unstoppability

what is this? a conspiracy-theorist-hater's d*** sucking contest? what this actually is, is a very tidy list of govt trolls. you people are using two videos to knock down the entire theory of the conspiracy. none of you trolls ever mention any evidence like the seals all over the place, or the one holding a possible detonator, or the 100,000 a year given to these guys to carry out the bombing, or how these two idiots were radicalized, or the drill, or anything of value. in the 1st place, in a video of the final shootout, there's not much hope for learning anything of value. have you ever been in a shootout? not much time to speak or even think to speak. i don't even know what you're all arguing here. who's saying these morons didn't do it? i'm (and everyone else is) saying if they did, it was all an inside job.

so keep posting. now i know who you all are. thank you sirs. intel works many different ways. i can tell our overlords are strategically inept letting rookie cointel agents like you guys post, you shoulda had more training.

btw, lol! burned all of you! massively owned!

looks like the #freejahar fan girls have made their way to ats. I thought the "detonator" has been defined as a device that detects to see if a dirty bomb was used and released harmful substances. If those seals where involved then why didn't they dress like normal people to blend in? Maybe these people who run these false flag events really lack common sense. You gotta love the people saying "you don't think it was an inside job so now you're a government shill".

Edit: You gotta love the person with only a handful of post which are all about the boston bombing calling other people cointel agents who have been on this site for a while now. It's pretty easy to tell this person is in high school or middle school since they used the phrase burned.
edit on 1-5-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You missed the point blind one, do you think hundreds of local LE would be in on a Federal conspiracy...? Please answer this...? or do you think the FED told them to go home once they found them... ; )

huh I guess any common sense has been lost...not everything is a conspiracy

Sniper

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

On the first video I agree with you, the words are "give it up" or "keep it up".

On the second video, sorry but at no point in the video you can see them shooting, one of them is taking cover in the front of the car, then when the police start shooting the second one jumps out of the car and runs in the front. It's rubbish quality anyways but they are not the ones shooting, the shot you hear are from the cops. Honestly, the same mistake as people make in the first video where they thought it was the brothers shouting, well in the second video it's the cops shooting

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You missed the point blind one, do you think hundreds of local LE would be in on a Federal conspiracy...? Please answer this...? or do you think the FED told them to go home once they found them... ; )

Sniper

I do have to agree! How many people do you think it would take to pull of this off it was a conspiracy
(which includes planning the attack out in the beginning)?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
and anyways, where are all the videos of the cop cars? they film in HD so why nobody is releasing them? and let's not go into the whole "justice" and "we don't want to influence the jury", that is total BS that's exactly what is being done by not releasing the videos

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69

On the first video I agree with you, the words are "give it up" or "keep it up".

On the second video, sorry but at no point in the video you can see them shooting, one of them is taking cover in the front of the car, then when the police start shooting the second one jumps out of the car and runs in the front. It's rubbish quality anyways but they are not the ones shooting, the shot you hear are from the cops. Honestly, the same mistake as people make in the first video where they thought it was the brothers shouting, well in the second video it's the cops shooting

Sorry, you are wrong...its the suspects shooting. There are visible reflection of the muzzle flashes, 2 on a window to the top center, and one on the car. The one who jumps out of the car (the older brother) shoots at the police as he exits. This is documented and verified by witness's who were actually there.

I have watched the video many times, enhanced it and know the flashes are from the suspects..the police are at the other end of the road, muzzle flashes would not be visible from police firearms. I will never be able to prove this to you, as no matter what i do to the video the flashes are feint and hard to see...maybe you will educate yourself by putting it in an editing suite and seeing what you can find to disprove the witness's, and police.?? or maybe you wont lol...or dont know how to

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69
and anyways, where are all the videos of the cop cars? they film in HD so why nobody is releasing them? and let's not go into the whole "justice" and "we don't want to influence the jury", that is total BS that's exactly what is being done by not releasing the videos

If you have nothing sensible to say, dont say anything, thats what my mum used to tell me, and i feel you would benefit from doing just that.

You just explained why HD dashcam footage is not available in your post...YOU arent entitled to all the ins and outs, get over yourself. You are a nobody, with no expertise in forensics, video analysis or the judicial system.

You are like many here, an armchair freedom fighter/false flagger/conspiracy theorist/ignorant member of the public.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I agree with your premise OP. I think you are probably right. However when you insult the dissenting and belittle others who see it differently. You come of as a shill. And did you really gripe because you didn't get instant replies.... Flag fishing?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
I agree with your premise OP. I think you are probably right. However when you insult the dissenting and belittle others who see it differently. You come of as a shill. And did you really gripe because you didn't get instant replies.... Flag fishing?

Im not even going to address the "Insult the dissenting and belittle others" comment.

Flag fishing? Where can i redeem these flags for goods? Really, not everyone posts threads for stars and flags...im not a kid living in my nans basement who can only form online friendships, or craves online popularity. I see a stupid thread at the top of the search, i post a thread disproving the claims in said stupid thread.

Gripe? An observation based on my experience here, anything going against a conspiracy is generally ignored. Call it what you like...its the truth.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Sniper

I think you missed my point. All you have to do is get a couple of police and EMT to do the dirty work, and the rest can just be fooled into thinking it's real.

It isn't rocket science.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
How dare the OP post facts.

The Tin foil wearing nut bags don't want facts they want BS to fulfill their insane fantasies of the mythological NWO/Illuminati or that the government is out to get them all.

For shame OP.

Don't you mean how dare the OP post "facts" from the government?

I listened to the video with eyes closed, I heard no "it" when the man was screaming. The only logical conclusion is that the man says "we give up", since there was no 'it" in there.

But if you want, you can continue deluding yourself into thinking the government always tells the truth.

Deny ignorance.
edit on 1-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

responding to you anymore is a waste, believe what you want regardless of logic brother. Please dont respond I wont read responses from those that do not answer my questions or are in complete denial...

Sniper out

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Is it just me, or are there some very interesting accounts posting in this thread? I don't care to post an opinion on the videos other than they don't show much that's identifiable.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

responding to you anymore is a waste, believe what you want regardless of logic brother. Please dont respond I wont read responses from those that do not answer my questions or are in complete denial...

Sniper out

Ahh, I see. Leave with your beliefs intact. We don't want to question them, now do we.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join