It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing suspects DON'T shout anything!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just seen a thread on the front page named

"Boston Bombing Suspects Scream We Didn’t Do It, We Give Up! Before Police Fire Shots"

It's rubbish, its not the suspects shouting at all, its the Police telling the suspects to "give it up" then as they do with all suspects ask them to "put your hands up" or "get your hands up"

Because the video in the other thread has already implanted the words "we didnt do it" you hear it.

Listen again, this is slowed, and repeated so no mistake can be made. Use common sense, why would the suspects shout "we didnt do it" whilst shooting at the police????

And here is a video of them shooting, yea its not great quality, original was very dark and on its side so you couldnt make anything out.

Logic people!!!!

Also note in the last video, you dont hear shouting, BECAUSE the Police are down the road...had it been the suspects shouting, you would have heard it in this video to!

edit on 30-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: correcting spelling errors

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Also to add, second video the person filming is on the second floor, filming through a window, compared to the first video where the guy is on the porch outside.

I cant believe people are buying the "we didnt do it" bs

I imagine this thread wont get much attention as its clear people prefer to subscribe to the conspiracy rather than the TRUTH!

edit on 30-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
No replies? Wow, must be hard realizing the faith you put into that other thread was unfounded lol.

Im not surprised though to be honest, lots of people get IP bans from GLP and congregate here, its a shame, ATS was the top of its game, not anymore. Wild speculation with no evidence seems rife here nowadays.

Im sure many of you have looked, listened, read what ive written, and chose to ignore it, or not post as you probably feel a little bit stupid...or you are in denial and know you cannot debate the truth!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yes, they shouted "give it up" before shooting the pants off of him with bullets.

Why? I don't know. Oh wait, let me guess, the police gave an official report that the boy did in fact shoot at them, and so they had no choice but to shoot at him. And because it was late at night, there were no witnesses, pictures, or videos of what happened, and so we should all move on, but we have to make a little law to make sure this never, ever happens again.

Is that correct?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
Yes, they shouted "give it up" before shooting the pants off of him with bullets.

Why? I don't know. Oh wait, let me guess, the police gave an official report that the boy did in fact shoot at them, and so they had no choice but to shoot at him. And because it was late at night, there were no witnesses, pictures, or videos of what happened, and so we should all move on, but we have to make a little law to make sure this never, ever happens again.

Is that correct?

No its not correct

No videos
.....2nd video in this thread is the brothers shooting at the police. Il post the link to the original too if you like? Its dark, you cant see anything, hence the one i did is enhanced and flipped the right way.

No witness's? There were tons!!! Like the guy on the porch filming, the guy in the window, plus countless others living in Laurel street.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I've listened to the video over and over...I close my eyes because I don't want to read the words as they are saying it.

Honestly the "give it up"/"we give up" parts are too distorted and fuzzy for me to make out anything. The ONLY clear phrase I hear at all is the "hands up"...don't know what they say right before that, but I clearly hear "hands up".

To me, this tells me that it is the police yelling...and that pretty much closes the book on the whole "conspiracy".

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I've listened with my earphones on and my eyes closed and I also hear, "Get your hands up, get your hands up". Thanks for posting these videos. To me, they were much more clear than the original.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There is no need to reply Amberleaf. I think you are 100% correct.

The disinformation works both ways - proving conspiracy theorist's can't always be trusted. They bare themselves, showing their true colors and agenda, when they post rot like the previous thread you counter with your own.

I'm glad your not one of those people, who would alter and fudge things to make your own theory more plausible. S&F. Very good post, imo. Very honest and critical. Which is just the sort of thing these conspiracy communities need. And thankfully, here we are in abundance of critical, honest thinking people. Your one of them!

Cirque

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldylocks
I've listened with my earphones on and my eyes closed and I also hear, "Get your hands up, get your hands up". Thanks for posting these videos. To me, they were much more clear than the original.

No problem
Im glad more and more people are seeing the truth rather than being influenced by implanted phrases and twisting stories to make them fit.

I honestly cannot see how anyone can believe its the suspects shouting "we didnt do it" whilst shooting a hale of bullets at the police...but apparently that never happened, and there is no video...despite me putting a video of it in the OP lol.

Crazy is what crazy do i suppose

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Is that correct?

No its not correct

No videos
.....2nd video in this thread is the brothers shooting at the police. Il post the link to the original too if you like? Its dark, you cant see anything, hence the one i did is enhanced and flipped the right way.

No witness's? There were tons!!! Like the guy on the porch filming, the guy in the window, plus countless others living in Laurel street.

How about you show me the video of the "firefight". And you mind showing me videos of witnesses saying that they saw the suspects shooting at the police?

I would really like for you to show me those things.
edit on 30-4-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I imagine this thread wont get much attention as its clear people prefer to subscribe to the conspiracy rather than the TRUTH! 

You couldn't be more spot on with that statement. Browse a lot of the threads and replies here lately and you will find that the posts garnering the most stars and flags are those screaming doom and gloom or promising that they have video proof that the Boston bombings were a false flag.

Logic and reason have no place whatsoever in many of these posts. Sadly, a lot of people hope that the end is near, and misery loves company.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

How about you show me the video of the "firefight". And you mind showing me videos of witnesses saying that they saw the suspects shooting at the police? I would really like for you to show me those things.

I have to show you them because your ignorant lol, thanks for clearing that up....

www.getonhand.com...

never seen them i suppose???? Faked no doubt....witness was an actor, as were the people missing their limbs...like this mother and daughter faking it in hospital LOL

A member on here personally knows these ladies, and from what i gather, is disgusted at people like you, as am i.

When you become a defense attorney working on the case you will get all the information, but as you are just a pleb like myself, you arent entitled to it!!!
edit on 1-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

How about you show me the video of the "firefight". And you mind showing me videos of witnesses saying that they saw the suspects shooting at the police?

I don't know how to embed the video, but here is an eyewitness stating that he saw the shootout and saw the suspects shooting at the police.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-5-2013 by goldylocks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

And that video shows that the suspects were shooting at the police?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldylocks

I don't know how to embed the video, but here is an eyewitness stating that he saw the shootout and saw the suspects shooting at the police.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-5-2013 by goldylocks because: (no reason given)

MSN, straight from the liars mouth. Not saying that the suspects are innocent, but you can't exactly trust the government, or the MSM in these cases.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Gee, I didn't know that this was a site where people can talk about how the government brings knowledge.

In case you did not know, this is a conspiracy site, not a site about trusting everything the government says.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

And this shows the suspect naked being taken into custody.....

LOL, this is what i mean, grainy video worse than i linked it undeniable proof, yet when it goes against your theory that kind of video is not proof LOL...jokers!!!

I cant find the original of the video, it seems to have been pulled from the website i liked in my previous post, but it was from that site...the guy who took all the photos also took video...ongoing investigation, thats probably why its been pulled

It is the suspects, listen to the 3 gunshots, look at the surrounding area, then look at the high res pics in the link i posted a couple of posts up......unless its a common occurrence in that street, 2 people shooting and lighting bombs, i would say...yea it is them.

Stop trying to twist the story to make it fit, give it up (like the cop shouts)...admit you are wrong, and start looking past what your subscriptions on youtube have to say about the whole bombing. You will feel better

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I was addressing this part of your post

"And you mind showing me videos of witnesses saying that they saw the suspects shooting at the police?"

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by goldylocks

See my other post. The post you are quoting is meant for AmberLeaf.
edit on 1-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to post by IamAbeliever

Gee, I didn't know that this was a site where people can talk about how the government brings knowledge.

In case you did not know, this is a conspiracy site, not a site about trusting everything the government says.

Say for example the government warned you of something...like Hurricane Sandy, would you have ignored that?

Did the government tell you about the Boston Bombing? Or did like many of us you hear about it on live news?

Government does bring knowledge, you were educated right? You can read and write i see

Everything isnt a conspiracy, the world is full of crazy people that do crazy horrible things...this is nothing new. There have always been people that will do terrible things, some of them are in government granted, but not all of them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join