It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing suspects DON'T shout anything!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I believe that there was no govt cover-up or conspiracy in the boston bombing. The problem I have is with the Govt/Law Enforcement response.

I feel that it was excessive and just a conditioning excerise to get American citizens used to seeing militarized police units patrolling the streets of America and if/when the govt decides to enact martial law people will think that its just normal.

I think that talk of this incident being a conspiracy is a strawman argument. The real debate is weather it is a violation of Posse Comitatus and weather anybodys 4th amendment rights were violated during the search for the suspects.

But I believe there are threads on ATS already dedicated to that topic so I digress.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

The first 2 videos are good proof the "we give up, we didn't do it" claims are disinformation.

But it seemed like once the OP was questioned about a lack of proof the police were shot at, civil discourse broke down.

In the original video of the suspects, it's so dark I can only see headlights, unidentifiable people moving in front of the headlights, taillights of another car, and the reflection of those taillights in the driver side window of the first car with headlights on.

What I do NOT see in the original or enhanced video is muzzle flash. On the enhanced video, near the reflected taillights, I see a shiny artifact that could be mistaken as muzzle flash... how I know it's an artifact and NOT muzzle flash is because it pops up in the exact same frame position before someone gets out of the car and before gunshots are heard.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

What I do NOT see in the original or enhanced video is muzzle flash. On the enhanced video, near the reflected taillights, I see a shiny artifact that could be mistaken as muzzle flash... how I know it's an artifact and NOT muzzle flash is because it pops up in the exact same frame position before someone gets out of the car and before gunshots are heard.

Video quality is crappy but there are two visible flashes/reflections to the top centre right....they are in perfect time with the shots fired..

Done my best to show them....

The flashes move as he moves...they are reflections of the muzzle flash. I didnt bother highlighting the actual muzzle flash thats visible or the reflection of that muzzle flash on the floor as you have already decided its an artifact lol
edit on 1-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Not sure if extraterrestrialentity is a troll or what?

Either way people should just ignore this person...he doesn't want facts...he has his mind made up no matter what comes to light.

If the suspects came on TV and pronounced their guilt ...etc...he/she would be screaming the government made them say it..

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Can you make a video showing the ENTIRE raw footage as well as any of your enhanced/edited footage? Because this new video you made is looping only the last 2 gunshots when I'm specifically asking about the light source immediately before the 1st gunshot being in the same position as the "muzzle flash" on the 3rd gunshot.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Not sure if extraterrestrialentity is a troll or what?

Either way people should just ignore this person...he doesn't want facts...he has his mind made up no matter what comes to light.

If the suspects came on TV and pronounced their guilt ...etc...he/she would be screaming the government made them say it..

Maybe if I saw a video of the police shooting, I would believe the official story.

And how am I a troll? This is a site for people like me, if you want, you can go to a government site and talk about how you love them all you want.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erbal

Can you make a video showing the ENTIRE raw footage as well as any of your enhanced/edited footage? Because this new video you made is looping only the last 2 gunshots when I'm specifically asking about the light source immediately before the 1st gunshot being in the same position as the "muzzle flash" on the 3rd gunshot.

Il make another thread for this, as this ones about a totally different video. Il add a link to this reply in a minute once i put all the videos together. Light source on the floor is not a reflection after more analysis its not an artifact either as it moves and stays for some time.....hang tight new thread in progress to address these issues you have with the video

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Im linking a new thread in the next few minutes to PROVE without a shadow of a doubt its the suspects shooting at police....feel free to come troll that. Thought it will be short lived given the evidence im about to provide...as none of you seem to want to do the investigation yourself, either through lack of knowledge on how to use editing software...or through pure ignorance to whats right in front of your faces.

Heres the new thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yeah on closer inspection of the original video I see it's not an artifact of your video enhanced, but it's certainly not muzzle flash... I think it might be a wristwatch.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Did the government tell you about the Boston Bombing? Or did like many of us you hear about it on live news? Government does bring knowledge, you were educated right? You can read and write i see

You don't get it. It's all about face. A statement by a government that saves face is less reliable than one which results in a loss of face.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

To create jobs, to sway the election, to divide isreal, gods judgement for the gays...crazy yea, almost as crazy as setting up some brothers to take your guns or ban gunpowder or whatever other half hatched conspiracy theories there are relating to it.

This paragraph highlights a total lack of engagement with the topics brought up, which smacks of mockery and ignorance. Disappointing.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

The Tin foil wearing nut bags don't want facts they want BS to fulfill their insane fantasies of the mythological NWO
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Ditto, total ignorance and lack of engagement. Leading to mockery. This is supposed to be a site about "Deny Ignorance.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Anything put forward as evidence, be it me, the police, the media, people who witnessed it, wire taps, confessions, pictures, videos

If only any of this was put forward though...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am not on the side of the suspected bombers but there is an enhanced video that does supposedly bring out the suspects shouting that they didn't do it. I have posted the link below from INFOWARS:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Thank you. I said the same thing, Why would they be running and shooting if they were innocent?
Innocent people don't run from justice! Unless they know of coarse that there is no justice!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I don't remember insulting you, not once. if this is how you prove your point you are simply arrogant.. to not use other words. learn how to act in society and while taking part in a debate

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

* * * * * ENOUGH! * * * * *

Debate/discuss the material, the evidence but don't make it personal. Post on topic and stop the drama.

Courtesy is Mandatory

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Of course you wont address it.... though it is the truth

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join