It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your pets!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Aww...

Well, the momma bunny just had some babies yesterday (5)...so hopefully I'll have a pic of them to upload soon. We will likely sell the babies (once weaned) to a pet shop, as we originally thought we were getting two male bunnies.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok, it's hard to make them out. They are only a day old in this pic, so eyes not open, and really hard to make them out all huddled together, in the nesting material....

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Awesome! This reminds me of my rats having sets of baby rats as they were so pink, hairless, and their eyes and ears were closed. It was like holding a very breakable egg. When they quickly became adults they ate cereal like maniacs.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Sadly, all but one of the baby bunnies passed. In my research, apparently that isn't that uncommon with bunnies, especially if bro and sis (again, we thought we were getting two males).

Well, we're going to keep the survivor now... He is pretty darn cute, and actually a little bigger now than this pic. Funny thing about the pic, if you look past the bunny, you'll see how nuts my wife is at matching things (cabinet handles and the floormat in front of the vanity).

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have an insane little persian mix cat (that's him on my avatar)... he isn't right in the head, but he is so much fun, he inspired this: The Flatulent Bandercat

He gets a bit more bizarre on a daily basis, but he is a hoot to have around...

edit on 30-5-2013 by madmac5150 because: Needed feline approval

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
These are just some. There's around 30 more creatures running around here
A lot of the animals here have come from less than desirable situations or a rescue of the sort.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Nice to know I'm not alone in my animal insanity...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Some really cute animals...
Gaz that baby bunny is really cute...did you guys name name him yet?

It is really sad how Mother Nature works sometimes......when my daughter was little we had a kitty that had 3 babies...one was white, her dream kitty, and it died, God, I tried everything I could to save him, he died at the vets office...it was awful.........

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Here are some pics of my fur-ball family:

This is my boy, Rascal.

This is Diva, and boy is she ever! (she and Rascal are sister and brother and bestest buds, partners-in-crime)

Here they are just hanging out

And last but not least, this is King George. Since rescuing him about 9 months ago, he won't let me out of his sight. He's my big old snuggly teddy bear (he's put on a few pounds since bringing him indoors, now he looks like a football with legs...lol)

As you can probably tell, they are all spoiled rotten and have a pretty good life. They sure do keep things interesting...couldn't imagine what life would be like without my fur babies!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here is my big baby boy, he is about 18lbs, and I named him Sqweezy Mitten. He is quite soft and sqweezy.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Gaz that baby bunny is really cute...did you guys name name him yet?

Not yet. My wife calls him "Foo Foo" but I doubt that will be it. Probably follow the Vampire Diaries theme. Seems like a male so far, but difficult to sex bunnies early. If so, likely be Stephan (to go with Elena and Damon).

One of the cats is ready to have kittens soon too, it seems. Really have to get those two fixed.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Newer pic of the baby bunny...he's gotten much bigger (though looks even bigger in this pic)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

It doesn't get much more cute then your bunny........I like the name Foo-Foo.......

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
"Maggie" my Chocolate Lab aged 8 weeks....she'll be one year old next month.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Too cute!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My preggers cat had her kittens yesterday!

4, 2 look like mom, 2 like dad. She's been such a good mommy, hasn't left them at all.
We had the appointment to get her fixed, and found out we were too late a couple days prior...so she'll be fixed after she deals with these little guys. Shouldn't be too hard to find homes for these little guys. I know they are going to try and talk me into keeping one though... Hope my resolve holds.

She kept trying to sneak into my wife's walk in closet to nest, so we ended up putting a dog kennel crate in there for her to have her kittens (and we put a dog gate up in the closet, to keep the other animals away).
edit on 14-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Congrats on the new arrivals Gaz !

Have a cigar !

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wow those were all awesome! I wish I could post a pic of my qusi pets

One is named kamea, but she is so short and fat I call her Fatness Everdeen..lol.
Maybe when I get my computer fixed!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Recent pic of Rosco

He is just chillin on the couch on my blanket.

LOVE his tongue out!!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Sorry- I thought I had it all figured out & then to my total dismay & horror none of the picts posted, they showed in the preview then..."poof" My "edit" resulted in yet another "poof" so I shall give up until I can attain the proper skills that I am so lacking. But, they were really cool so I'll just relate what they were about. A pict of my fat little Bully & myself, a male Bristlenose Pleco & his harem of ladies & live planted aquascapes & a pict of one of my Brachypelma sp.
Well, that was anticlimactic I must say.
I shall crawl back into my corner now

edit on 13-11-2013 by Gargoyle Girl because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2013 by Gargoyle Girl because: Because I'm totally inept!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join