It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your pets!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Infernalis

Heart melted

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
And my kitty-luuuurves
Cassiopeia,Gonzo and Samedi.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Oops,here's Samedi.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nobody else likes snakes???

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Nobody else likes snakes???

lol, I do but my daughter's paternal side would not be thrilled with me if we had one as a pet. Cultural taboo. My best friend had a boa that she called "Boots" because he'd be ill-behaved at times and that's what she threatened to make of him every time he got into trouble.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here's my boys sharing the chair

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

I do! I would love to have a snake as a pet,i love the feel of their cool dry skins-and having them drape themselves over me.When we lived in a city about 10 years ago,i always went to this pet shop in the suburb where we lived,and the owner would let me handle some snakes.I don't know why people are afraid of non-poisonous ones-they're like living stressballs.Like everything,they are expensive here,but i'm still going to get one,absolutely,as soon as finances permit.

I live in the Bush,so in summer there are plenty of snakes around,but its always the Spitting Cobras,Adders and Mambas that come into my yard,though.Pythons are excellent,i do envy you

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Oh my god, that's one of the most meme worthy cat photos ever. Your cat needs to be famous

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Aawww they're lovely,such sweet faces!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

The big gold one is very sweet. If a dog could be "too nice", that would be him. He even lets the little one completely rule over him. It's comical to watch the lab be afraid to walk into a room, just because the shihtzu is guarding a cookie that he doesn't feel like eating yet.

The little one is really good too, he's the first little dog I've ever had.
They're like a totally different creature. So different than larger dogs.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
My little other woman.

Everyone meet Leelou Dallas

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
More of my cutie

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Smilodon....

Kitty facepalm...

edit on 5/1/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
My flat mate Paulne

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Your cat has the longest fangs that I have ever seen on a cat before!!!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Samson hanging out on the balcony with his favorite ball...

Samson and a tiny kitty we rescued from our parking lot. The kitty is yawning here and had no fear of the dog - they would chase each other around the house. Kitty would run up and smack Samson in the nose then run away. When Samson would catch the kitty, he would pin him down with his paw and lick him...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

My 13 year old English Bulldog

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by claireaudient

My 13 year old English Bulldog

OH MY GOD HE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry everyone, I have a massive obsession with these beauties

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
heres my girl. She loves to play with birds, bats, spiders, bugs, anything that moves.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have two furry kids.

This is Buffy the Mouse Slayer although I should say Chicken Slayer since she doesn't seem to keen on slaying anything unless it is chicken related. lol

She is in my face demanding attention, this is a common occurrence with her!
She is a doll faced persian princess lol

Sleeping on the couch

She has since taken over my rocking chair! I have to vacuum it every other day due to her massive double coat that gets all over the place! She is getting her Lion's Cut on May 15th, she looks cute in it and it saves on her hair being all over the place. I have to empty the vacuum canister every time i vacuum because her hair is ALL UP in it!

This is Rosco my little Pekingese/Corgi mix. It took us some time but we are now best friends or as my fiancee says I'm his GF lol He is a momma's boy for sure!

^^^He loves to play dead lol He will do this anytime he feels threatened or the cat comes too close to him. It is hilarious when they are running and playing and she swats at him, he immediately falls over and assumes the position. He also loves to sleep like this.

He is very playful too! He has 3 bears and a flea aka his nemesis (he is allergic to fleas) and he loves to play with them. He will pile them up on his bed and sleep with them. It's too cute! I came into the room and this is how he was, waiting for me to play with him lol This is a common occurrence for him as well!

Bath time! He is bathed once a week due to his skin condition and allergies, which is just about everything! He is such a good boy for the bath. It took him 6mths but now I can finally groom him without taking him to the vet. He use to turn into Cujo for his nail trimmings but now he finally sees I am not going to hurt him, only help.

Squirrel hunting!

In his spot
He loves to snuggle my belly. I think he knows Liam is in there and is saying hi!

And this is how they both always are. lol They have to be right next to me or on top of me. I keep telling them they will have to share me soon!! As i type this they are both right next to me lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join