It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your pets!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Thank you. She's my 4 legged security system. Kept a stalker from getting into my home, has provided years of entertainment, companionship, unconditional love & affection, nauseating/choking/eye watering gas - which is part of the entertainment lol - during my divorce she was my constant companion. She never attempts to pull away when I sit next to her on her bed & wrap my arms around her neck for a hug, she just wants more. 75lbs of personality!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Your dogs teeth make me smile so hard.

Animals truly are my favorite companion. Congrats on the baby by the way
I'm sure they'll love the baby just as much as they do you, if not more.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

Haha that's so adorable
She sounds like a sweety. Does she skateboard?? Scruffy is actually my boyfriend's from a previous relationship but we've been together for 2 1/2 years and he's my baby now
He likes to pretend he doesn't like kisses but when you stop he comes back for more! Thx for sharing

edit on 1/5/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Your dogs teeth make me smile so hard.

Animals truly are my favorite companion. Congrats on the baby by the way
I'm sure they'll love the baby just as much as they do you, if not more.

Awe glad they made you smile! It is even cuter when he is sleeping and his tongue sticks out. lol

I have always loved the underbite on dogs esp Shih Tzu's which is what I was looking for when I decided to get a dog. I found this little guy and fell in love with him. The lady I got him from said people were saying he was ugly when they saw him because of his teeth.
I LOVE his teeth! He is my little Chewbacca!

Many ask if he will bite because his teeth show and i say no he will lick you to death lol He is the most submissive dog I've ever come across. His idea of being aggressive is on his back lol

Thank you! Yea I think they will be just fine with the little one on the way. I think my cat will have more of a diva attitude and just ignore me for a while lol.

edit on 5/1/2013 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Oh no, no skateboarding for Snortch, she's far too old! lol So many people say English Bulldogs are "ugly", to that I say, "Then you've never got to know one!" They are sweet, patient, loving, smart, affectionate & great family dogs. They choose their people, sounds like Scruffy chose you....Snortch is a HUGE fan of my boyfriend. Even at her age she gets so excited when he comes over. Her little stub of a tail sticks straight out, front paws stomping one to the other & back again, tongue hanging out one side of her mouth.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Tyson, the big boy(no collar) passed on Dec. 2nd 2012, so there was a certain apocalypse I had to face around that 2012 doom date, still feels like bad dream.

Sonja, my little princess(pink collar) little ('
') weighing in at just over 50kgs keeps me warm during the cold of night.

Funny you posted this thread OP, just 2 days ago was thinking to do something similar as the last thread about posting your dog pics was just after I joined mid last year.

S/F
edit on 1-5-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Awe how cute your little Scruffy is!!

Nice snake! I love snakes but my fiancee is so not a fan. He refuses to have one in the house lol. I don't know why, it's in a cage! He wants a Boxer one day and I don't like big dogs, they drool and make messes. I think I'll use that as a bargaining chip. He can have a Boxer when I can have my snake! lol I have always wanted a lavender corn snake.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This is "Fluffy". I bought her/him as a Valentines Day gift for my boyfriend as his snake died 2 or 3 days prior. I wanted to get him another ball python but he doesn't think he wants another, says loosing her was too hard. He loves spiders, 6 of his 9 tatts are spiders but nothing prepared me for the joy & excitement on his face when he saw that 8 legged hairy freak. She's now in a 150 gallon tank, was originally the home of the late snake, & according to my guy is as happy as a tarantula gets. Yes, I'm the one who named the spider.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Nobody else likes snakes???

I love snakes but my fiancee does not.

This is about a month ago and it's my sisters snake. He is about a year old python.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Here are my boys. I need to bring in more recent pictures of Loki, as he is pushing 150 lbs. now, at 10 months. Dozer is still the boss, even though he can walk under Loki.
edit on 1-5-2013 by chiefsmom because: pic

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

LOL your link takes me to the "Top Topics" page. :O

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

lol I know, I bad with pics. Dozer is the Old English Bulldog and Loki is an English Mastiff.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom

lol I know, I bad with pics. Dozer is the Old English Bulldog and Loki is an English Mastiff.

AWE I bet they are ADORABLE!!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

Paramedics required after I scrolled down far enough as my heart stopped,

Jokes aside, I have a fear of our eight legged friends only when they decide to surprise me, If I spot them first I can overcome my fear to an extent all depends on what species of spider and let them walk on my hand for closer observation.

I have trouble seeing spider as a pet or companion as a dog or cat would but that's how diverse our world is, some can have a love for creatures that others either fear or loathe.

Spiders fascinate me as does the phobia so many have and the why the phobia of such small insects is so prevalent in society

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Many apologies! Maybe I should have led in with a "warning" before the picture. I'm not a fan of spiders but, like you, can deal as long as I spot them first. Snakes are another story. I have a primal, irrational fear & no idea where this stems from. My guy can tell you anything about any bug, he wanted to be an entomologist before joining the Army, so I leave all creepy crawlies to him.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I Love this thread.....I have really enjoyed everyone's pictures, we have some real cuties in our ATS animal family.

Here are some of our animal family......

This is our oldest girl Bonnie, lol, yes I do put silly hats and outfits on our dogs during the Holidays......actually I put silly hats on us too!

This is Bonnie and me...Bonnie loves her toys

This is Bunnie and Sammy...lol.......Sammy the kitty actually knew how to play fetch !

This is Bunnie and Rosie following Daddy on camping trip

Bunnie with Daddy's knees as her wings

No pictures of Solo, our newest kitty on the computer yet, he was rescued from a parking lot...he's a little tabby kitty....

edit on 1-5-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by ANOK

Your cat has the longest fangs that I have ever seen on a cat before!!!

Hehe I have to admit to a little creative editing lol.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Awe how cute your little Scruffy is!!

Nice snake! I love snakes but my fiancee is so not a fan. He refuses to have one in the house lol. I don't know why, it's in a cage! He wants a Boxer one day and I don't like big dogs, they drool and make messes. I think I'll use that as a bargaining chip. He can have a Boxer when I can have my snake! lol I have always wanted a lavender corn snake.

Corn snakes are harmless little cuties
I hope your husband caves because they make for awesome pets!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I cant resist haha

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Originally posted by davespanners

Your cat needs to be famous
Shoooosh!! He might hear you. He already thinks he is some sort of god. I'd hate to imagine what his ego would be like if he was to become a celebrity.

Originally posted by davespanners

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/lm5181967f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ah518196a5.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join