It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.0 in California By May 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I know, the title pretty much gets straight to the point. I had a dream last night about very vivid earthquake and it seemed to be in California judging by various factors. After the fact, people were saying it was a 7.0.

I'm just going to give my prediction and say that it was happen within the next week.

Now to sit and wait.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Most likely just throwing crap against the wall and seeing what sticks here?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xNightwing

Well it is in the dreams and personal predictions area so....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well considering predictions, especially from dreams NEVER come true, I'd say you just saved many lives this week. Good for you!

edit on 30-4-2013 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Do you care to share any specifics about the dream?
What you felt or observed?

I know it's hard to remember, but any info would help.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

To entertain your notions, yes, the freshest kind of crap you'll ever stick your nose in.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Well considering predictions, especially from dreams NEVER come true, I'd say you just saved many lives this week. Good for you!

This is actually not true, I hope not to your dismay. Many elements from dreams do indeed present themselves in the future (whether it be a day, week, or years in advance.)

Obviously the more detailed the part of the dream, or dream itself is, and the proximity to the 'real' event in terms of time to when the dream took place are factors to consider (ie: a dream the night before with little detail, but still accurate vs. a dream with tons of detail, but the event takes place several years later. Both valid, due to probability and confounding factors such as frequency of the detail(s) occurring in your and the world's happenings)

For example, you may have a dream of a glass cup that develops a large crack in it. The next day, you go to a restaurant you've never been to. You're served your favorite beer, low and behold there's a crack in the glass.

Another example, you have a dream about being co-pilot of a plane. Mid flight, an engine goes out, and your pilot announces he is going to make an emergency landing. You land in a river, and the dream ends. 2 weeks later real time, the Hudson river plane crash occurs.

The above example is something I have experienced through dreams, as well as day dreaming or visions on countless occasions. Some form of temporal awareness,. Many don't believe it, which is largely why they don't see or perceive these things. Some individuals, however, don't need to believe in it to perceive it because it is either hardwired into them through DNA, experience, or otherwise.
edit on 30-4-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observationalist

Do you care to share any specifics about the dream?
What you felt or observed?

I know it's hard to remember, but any info would help.

I can't recall much of the dream. I believe I was in a lightly populated city. The earth shook pretty violently for I'd guess about 30 seconds or so. I certainly 'felt' the quake. Shortly after, someone was saying they had just looked up the magnitude and it was a 7.0. I believe someone in the dream also mentioned jokingly that it was my fault. Literally, that would make sense as it was in my dream space. In a different way, the fact that I posted this, and then if it were to come true, some may say that I "manifested" the event by giving it creedence.

Funny thing about prediction and manifestation, some times the line between the two isn't so defined.

Kinda spooky.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Speak of the devil.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Interesting, I'm surprised this does not include Oregon or Washington. Guess Cascadia is not involved in this somewhat big-one prediction.

So, are we looking at more Baja Cali area, or central Cali?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by below
Interesting, I'm surprised this does not include Oregon or Washington. Guess Cascadia is not involved in this somewhat big-one prediction.

So, are we looking at more Baja Cali area, or central Cali?

To be honest I should have titled the thread "West Coast" instead of just California.

Thanks for bringing that up.

I was thinking central to northern California, but due to lack of detail within the dream, and after reading the other man's thread, I'm thinking more towards a possibility of a San Juan de Fuca event may be possible.

Of course this is all a matter of timing, so who knows when these events may actually take place, I'm just reporting my dream, and I have had a tendency of things cropping up within a day to a week after a dream.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Eric Leigh-Pink is a psychic who has www.worldpredictions.com and is saying
he sees the west coast of the USA having a tsunami and the number 8 keeps showing
up. Not sure if its May 8th or another month? He's very, very accurate

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Thanks for the info, this stands out to me.

my fault.

Ok go with me on this, I'm putting something together.
I think this might have a dual meaning. Perhaps a clue to the location of the fault. "My fault."
Many times a big EQ is located on unknown or lesser known faults. I would like to see if your name or location have any connections with a fault in So Cal. Please don't tell me your name Is Andreas then we got a problem

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Providence1

Originally posted by Jefferton

For example, you may have a dream of a glass cup that develops a large crack in it. The next day, you go to a restaurant you've never been to. You're served your favorite beer, low and behold there's a crack in the glass.

I'd like to point out that while at the bar today, a guy I know loudly said to the bartender,

"Hey, can I get a free refill on this beer, there's a crack in the glass!"

Sure enough, there was a large crack in the glass.

So, whatcha gonna do bout that.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Well it is in the dreams and personal predictions area so....

Omg...thank-you for pointing this out. Because....if I had to point it out to the dense one, I wouldn't have been so nice. It's people like u that keep a healthy balance...
10 more stars for u my friend

Anyways....for some reason I started watching a doc on the Indian Ocean tusumi that killed almost 3hundred thou people. A father was being interviewed and he was telling us that his son had dreams that really frightened him and they were of earthquakes.

I've heard of people dreaming about events like this...but what are you suppose to do? I guess the only logical way of dealing with this stuff is to post your dream and whoever takes notice does...and whom-ever laffs, or gets sarcastic or...yea know... doesn't listen...at least you tried.

and to the guy beneath me...maybe it will. Can you be more specific? Like....you realize you look stupid?? That's my prediction, but then...I never believe my own crap and you shouldn't either...

edit on 2-5-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Tomorrow maybe something big will happen.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

It would be wonderful if this was true and in my area. A 7.0 would be perfect. A lot of movement but not big enough to do any structural damage to building that are built to code like homes and bridges.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Another fail. Big surprise. They should close this whole section of the forums.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Once again my hopes have been let down.

new topics

top topics

join