It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little thing ..... Massive pain in the backside.... a thread for fun

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by cody599

Nature's cruel joke on us older gents frustrates the hell out of me. The joke being that I have to see my bald head in the mirror as I trim my hair - eyebrows, nose, and ears.

It's not funny, Mother Nature. It's not!

not only that, but when i ask the mrs to check i have accurately shaved the 15% of my head that actually requires it, she grabs the clippers and attacks my back and shoulder hair while threatening a sex ban if i move

edit on 1-5-2013 by skalla because: c-c-c-clarity

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Ahhhhhhhhh the old sex ban trick.

I use that one on the missus

Never seems to work though

Cody

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

doomed to fail - i gave it a go too and got rightly laughed at.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Giggles at learning a new word " niggles"......funny.......
Here are a few more that sure "niggle" me....

1. Those that constantly flip the tv station...you know who you are !

2. Littering and spitting in public.......Ewwww...the World is not your trash can !

3. Women that pee all over public toilet seats cause they don't want their butts to touch the disgusting mess some other selfish lady left behind...wipe it down and wash your hands !

Last but not least TSA...now they actually more then "niggle' me...I would say outright Piss me Off !!! grrrrr...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
lol....and my hyper sensitive mouse that always causes me to DP...

edit on 2-5-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wanna know what REALLY burns my butt???

A flame about waist high

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What "niggles" me....When someone ahead of me in the store check out line farts and looks back at me so as I get the blame.

Cody, you always make my day with your fun posts and great sense of humor, my friend.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

It really bothers me when people don't show respect for each other, no please or thank you, and i'll be honest, I DO NOT GET IT!

its just so natural for me to be polite - to everyone - that i mentally can't understand why another person doesn't feel the same way,

a guy i used to work with barely ever said thank you to me when i'd make him a cuppa, so i often used to say to him ''your welcome'' as a hint and he'd just sit there looking confused while sipping his cuppa that i've just passed to him that he STILL hadn't said thank you for,

every now and then he'd tell me that i shouldn't be making him a drink just to get a thank you........ which i never did, i made them because i wanted to and he never refused an offer, yet he didn't seem to think it necessary to thank me

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Last time i got a flat on the motorway i was on the hard shoulder, the police pulled over, told me it be better if i drove up the hard shoulder to the off ramp to change it, as im a lovley fellow, i obliged, destroying my wheel, like it wouldve been a puncture repair instead of destroying the tire wall....

im sure they thought they were helping.....

im not 100% its a police incident though

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join