It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was Jesus Denied The Act OF Physical Procreation, as he was human.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil
However, there is an even deeper truth concerning Jesus' celibacy. But I am not allowed to mention it at this moment in time. There are no secrets in the Kingdom of God. But there are certain things that the current consciousness of man is not ready for yet.

Once again I have no problem with your hypotheseis, your ideaform; it makes sense to me HOWEVER, I am an adult and much more than an initiate, what are you hiding that you think IM NOT READY TO HEAR. Perhaps this is your forum to disclose SECRETS. I am certainly not one of the consciousness of man that will not turn into stone if looked at (MeDusA). If there are no secrets in the Kingdom of God you can tell me, no one is reading this anyway. I will tell you this; I know who and what family holds the Holy Grail bloodline. Its alive and well and is NOT of the family of Windsor.
edit on 28-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by ctophil

It seems to me if celibacy was important to Jesus' ministry, the Bible wouldn't said something about it. But, the Bible neither confirms nor denies Jesus' celibacy or his marriage. He very well may have been married, since his ministry did start until after his baptism, at the age of 30. His apostles were married.

I dont see it (celibacy) as important at all to his ministry either. Why Paul thought this was important Jesus as celebate PRIEST PAPPA (HATED WOMEN AND WAS A CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL) I didnt say that, was a misinterpreted misnomer and warped then in years abroad and furthered as in history completely destroyed the truth. Im fairly certain Jesus and Mary the Magdeline were husband and wife (how would I know this?) What is the deal with the not being able to profligate children? You need constituants for to the church correct, why the nuns and priests celebate? and teach the minions NO BIRTH CONTROL ALLOWED AS CATHOLICS. Come on there is something seriously wrong in this thinking. The Nuns and Priests would if allowed cohabitation could have produced and perfected the IDEAL CATHOLIC child/being. They never realised the potencial of the cloistering.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Once again I have no problem with your hypotheseis, your ideaform; it makes sense to me HOWEVER, I am an adult and much more than an initiate, what are you hiding that you think IM NOT READY TO HEAR. Perhaps this is your forum to disclose SECRETS. I am certainly not one of the consciousness of man that will not turn into stone if looked at (MeDusA). If there are no secrets in the Kingdom of God you can tell me, no one is reading this anyway. I will tell you this; I know who and what family holds the Holy Grail bloodline. Its alive and well and is NOT of the family of Windsor.

I do believe you have an open mind and an open heart to hear these things. My last post was more directed toward the general public. I don't believe the general public needs to hear more about Jesus' life. Because it's not important as I said before. Their focus won't be on the inner path but on an outer person. For example, when he was walking on the Earth, his name was Yeshua. His mother called him Yeshu. After his ascension, his name then became Jesus. He also has another name in the Spiritual Realm that is esoteric and is powerful. Jesus will not tell his other name to the general population of Earth. Because people will most likely use it for their own magic rituals or something. When your consciousness is high enough, of course you will know this name. People can and will misguide God's energy through their thoughts.

After saying that, I would be happy to send you a private message with more about Jesus.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I do believe you have an open mind and an open heart to hear these things. My last post was more directed toward the general public. I don't believe the general public needs to hear more about Jesus' life. Because it's not important as I said before. Their focus won't be on the inner path but on an outer person. For example, when he was walking on the Earth, his name was Yeshua. His mother called him Yeshu. After his ascension, his name then became Jesus. He also has another name in the Spiritual Realm that is esoteric and is powerful. Jesus will not tell his other name to the general population of Earth. Because people will most likely use it for their own magic rituals or something. When your consciousness is high enough, of course you will know this name. People can and will misguide God's energy through their thoughts.

No information passed regarding Jesus will be accepted by many thread readers, its been hashed and rehashed; however, most people do not know Jesus was an Essene (sorry could not help that jab). Yeshua Ben Joseph. Why will the true name not be divulged, some think its Baal or Satan. Magical rituals, are not practice, many discussions of the misuse of Magick in other forums lately responded to. Is Gods energy actually intelligent design, "the self aware Universe". Is this trickery misuse described as holding a Scottish Dirk to the heavens and proclaiming "Demons Begone" or just children playing with matches?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

No information passed regarding Jesus will be accepted by many thread readers, its been hashed and rehashed; however, most people do not know Jesus was an Essene (sorry could not help that jab). Yeshua Ben Joseph. Why will the true name not be divulged, some think its Baal or Satan. Magical rituals, are not practice, many discussions of the misuse of Magick in other forums lately responded to. Is Gods energy actually intelligent design, "the self aware Universe". Is this trickery misuse described as holding a Scottish Dirk to the heavens and proclaiming "Demons Begone" or just children playing with matches?

God's energy is everywhere. You are made of His energy. Your computer mouse is made of God's energy. Even your thoughts are His energy. It is also your energy. What you do with it is up to you. Either you use the energy in a positive or negative way (Father Expanding Force and Mother Contracting Force). People generally use either one in their daily lives. They never combine it as One. For example, if you say, "He is a bad person," then you have just used the energy as negatively. Or, you say, "He is a good person," that is positive energy. But is he really a good or bad person? Well, which is it? In either way, you are judging that person using God's energy. This creates what Eastern people call Karma. Not only that, you are judging using the mind of man, which is totally different from the mind of God. With the mind of God, you will say neither "good nor bad." The mind of man sees positive and negative as opposite polarities. The mind of God sees it as a single entity that both work together to create a reality.

What you should see in all people are the reflection of God, of yourself. Because he or she is God, not as "good or bad." When you do this, there is no judgement nor misguiding God's energy. The magic rituals that people perform use negative energy or the Ma-ter light (Mother Light) to create a dark reality to destroy something (or person) in the physical, and at times, emotional planes (thus, mind unbalances or psychological issues). You can also use it to redirect God's energy into selfishness to benefit yourself. Therefore, you have misguided or in some esoteric term, misqualified God's energy. However, there are many people out there who don't know what they're doing. So they are just messing with the energy. All they are doing is creating Karma for themselves, nothing of significance. But there are still others who do have "expert" use of God's energy into extreme darkness.

On the other hand, because I am teaching this small lesson of energy so that people may begin to understand. Therefore, I have qualified God's energy into love and peace. So I have multiplied my "talents" (Jesus taught the parable of the talents) and have raised the collective consciousness of mankind higher.

edit on 7/30/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

God's energy is everywhere. You are made of His energy. Your computer mouse is made of God's energy. Even your thoughts are His energy. It is also your energy. What you do with it is up to you. Either you use the energy in a positive or negative way (Father Expanding Force and Mother Contracting Force). People generally use either one in their daily lives. They never combine it as One. For example, if you say, "He is a bad person," then you have just used the energy as negatively. Or, you say, "He is a good person," that is positive energy. But is he really a good or bad person? Well, which is it? In either way, you are judging that person using God's energy. This creates what Eastern people call Karma. Not only that, you are judging using the mind of man, which is totally different from the mind of God. With the mind of God, you will say neither "good nor bad." The mind of man sees positive and negative as opposite polarities. The mind of God sees it as a single entity that both work together to create a reality.

I know this, of course my thoughts are of it as I am it; but Im allowed to question myself and my intent. I look at it as the ever expanding of my realm of being; I need the human to tell me about myself, to describe me; in all of its faults, disatisfactions, foibles, failures and triumphs. I try not to use negative energy to change anything but an imbalance. You know as well as I its useful in some circumtances (this is not judgement its applied as necessary energy). The mind of God knows nothing good or bad just positive/negative; those forces working create 'change' out of indetermanent CHAOS, and all change is ultimately for the good; NEVER EVER to destroy completely but a process to create another reality within that reality. There is no point in starting over, one builds upon the overall knowledge right or wrong/(THERE IS NO HELD FIRM CONCEPT of that), its all about Growth.

ctophil
What you should see in all people are the reflection of God, of yourself. Because he or she is God, not as "good or bad." When you do this, there is no judgement nor misguiding God's energy. The magic rituals that people perform use negative energy or the Ma-ter light (Mother Light) to create a dark reality to destroy something (or person) in the physical, and at times, emotional planes (thus, mind unbalances or psychological issues). You can also use it to redirect God's energy into selfishness to benefit yourself. Therefore, you have misguided or in some esoteric term, misqualified God's energy. However, there are many people out there who don't know what they're doing. So they are just messing with the energy. All they are doing is creating Karma for themselves, nothing of significance. But there are still others who do have "expert" use of God's energy into extreme darkness.

What I see in people is a reflection of me, and as they are all aspects of God, I see God in its joys and miseries combined. The mystery schools need to left to the adepts, as they know the great dangers of dabbling and are not playing a game of "what is the consequence" (they know exacly what the outcome will be). Yes they have no idea the karmic implications. Those that use universal energy to enrich or promote the dark are allowed to as god allows all expressions of itself; not sure thats a wise path, as it is contrary to creation as is in all ways destructive to spirit faith integrity.

ctophil
On the other hand, because I am teaching this small lesson of energy so that people may begin to understand. Therefore, I have qualified God's energy into love and peace. So I have multiplied my "talents" (Jesus taught the parable of the talents) and have raised the collective consciousness of mankind higher.

This is a good thing, you realise you are opening an energy field just by responding to me, and I back to you. Its a small opening and now exists will be available to others. I always try to raise consciousness, usually with humor and irony "right back at you" and appreciate your thoughts.
edit on 4-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You would think the Son of God would have the ability to create for its Grandfather/Grandmother appropriate siblings. Are we not its components, descriptions of itself? Who would have been his wife, (the Magdelene), the denial, any association to a god form mother or father?
edit on 29-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

I would suggest that the reason Christ did not have any children was do to the spiritual truth that God only has sons and daughters. There are no grandchildren in heaven in the sence that because your parents are saved you get a free pass too.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

ctophil, apparently his choice was not to father a bloodline (why) as a Jew would be first and formost to profligate his family, Davidian or Josephian. It is rare in that time period to be monasitic to the point of practicing celebacy. It was unheard of (not natural). I dont see the role model in the same way the Catholics do (DONT PROCREATE IF WITHIN THE ORDER; nuns and you monks) Procreate all you can you minions to further doctine and tithe to us. As I see it Jesus died for all sins past and present, thus allowing us all miscreance we can create and enjoy, as we are immediately absolved. In his day and age being an unmarried Rabbi would have been stoned to death at age 30 as THE ORIGINAL miscreant.

Yes, the Jewish authorities believed that Jesus was a blasphemous law-breaker in every way. Especially during those days due to their consciousness, breaking the law found in the scriptures was worthy of death. That's one of the reasons Jesus was killed. They took everything to the extreme, just like later on during the Vatican's Inquisition period. The reason why he was celibate was to teach that physical procreation is just a part of the fallen consciousness. Those who follow the true path of the Kingdom shouldn't put much importance on marriage and children, those are just Earthly things. In fact, nothing in this world should be more important than raising your consciousness to a higher level. Unless you detach yourself from ALL Earthly things, then you will never be able to accomplish FULL God Consciousness. And Yes, Jesus did accomplish this after his death. He broke the cycle of reincarnation. He overcame death. Did not the Master Buddha left his wife and kids to pursue the kingdom? Same thing. And this happened over a thousand years before Jesus' time.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't get married if you want to pursue the path of true salvation. It's just a different way when you do have a spouse. Jesus chose the path of celibacy due to time constraints, because he knew he would be killed early in life. He had so much to do beforehand. But also, it is easier to keep the focus on the mind of God when you are not married, unless your spouse is also on the same path of God Consciousness.

However, there is an even deeper truth concerning Jesus' celibacy. But I am not allowed to mention it at this moment in time. There are no secrets in the Kingdom of God. But there are certain things that the current consciousness of man is not ready for yet.
edit on 7/28/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/28/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

Jesus was not killed He laid His life down and took it up again. The bible is very specific on the fact that He laided His life down. Isa. says He poured out His souls even unto death.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer

Originally posted by veteranhumanbeing
You would think the Son of God would have the ability to create for its Grandfather/Grandmother appropriate siblings. Are we not its components, descriptions of itself? Who would have been his wife, (the Magdelene), the denial, any association to a god form mother or father.

I would suggest that the reason Christ did not have any children was do to the spiritual truth that God only has sons and daughters. There are no grandchildren in heaven in the sence that because your parents are saved you get a free pass too.

I would say that is a denial of the carnate being, (sex is the way we procreate). Unless Jesus was less matter (GROSS FORM) I could potencially believe this, except he had Mary and Joseph figureheads as parents. Were they also cloud beings, from our perspective and is WHY we have to eat and bleed when cut? (5th or 6th dimensionals?). Buddha has no children, are you equating Christianity to Buddhism? Spiritual path/enlightement holds the better truth because its all about enlightenment. As I see it the Buddhists opted out as cowards, not taking the PHYSICAL REALM seriously, hiding from it actually. THEY HATE BEING GROSS MATTER and want only to exist in meditation, beyond the 12th. Why do you think they deny themselves sustinance (only in the most primitive form) tsampa, a form of barley toasted and ground then mixed with goat butter to injest ( Im curious is all). My parents (by method of birth) only allowed another life form to come into existance, to experience MY PATH. They were unselfish in doing so, and knew the chance of doing so was greater than any regret they may have in my birth and either FAILURE or SUCCESS. Deny the body you deny yourself as physical matter. Unfortuately for the Buddhist it unsuccessfully has ridden itself of the desire to kill its body. Its a leftover from hinduism to starve oneselve in to death/submission, both being the same thing to get closer to God? If that is case, why bother being incarnated, you are there with God in the first place and dont have to step forth on Earth. What is the point, I KNOW WHAT THAT IS.
edit on 7-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

What was the point of the incarnation of Christ? I think you know that.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Actually I do not know, as it was imperfect and confusing the theology of parables and indistinct. Im all ears; DONT QUOTE SCRIPTURE, Id rather hear it from the horses mouth. Once again a "THE ONE PROCLAIMING TO BE THE CLOSEST TO GOD (the next best greatest teacher to CHANGE MANKIND" is denied the act of procreation; just like Buddha, Mohammed etc---DO YOU NOT SEE A PATTERN OF DECEIT? Was the point to HIDE the trace of a bloodline or NOT LEAVE ONE on PURPOSE; and if so WHY, because that would be the certain path to Defining a God concept Material---- human (DNA) that would have an anomaly.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

guitarplayer
Jesus was not killed He laid His life down and took it up again. The bible is very specific on the fact that He laided His life down. Isa. says He poured out His souls even unto death.

Jesus was killed. He never ever was complacent in his murder he was used and realized it. Look at his last words: (sorry folks once again we have to hear them):

"ELI ELI LAMA ZABACTHANI" (my wounds will be kept open by those that/whom defame me). He knew he was the last to know, he understood the usership. The bible has no thing to do with his words; (he never wrote anything down and there was a reason FOR NO DIARY) as they were supposed to remain an 'oral tradition' not perjured complicated by man; Mark Mathew,Luke,John...TEXT IS ROTE same whats with this? (left by his tradition to be found in 1947-8) and NO SOONER as the ESSENE Gnostic texts ring TRUE as the word/work of Jesus's ministry.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

May I ask you one question? Was and is Jesus the Christ? God in the flesh?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Saviour God
* Adad
* Adonis
* Attis
* Buddha
* Christos
* Dionysus
* Heracles
* Hesus
* Horus
* Indra
* Krishna
* Mithra
* Quetzalcoatl
* Tammuz

...does thay help?

ETA... oh, i see that title has been changed.
nevermind.
i guess you wouldn't want to be confused with pagans.
edit on 29-4-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

oops, now i read your reply, op. i am way too slow on this thread, sorry!
edit on 29-4-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

There's one huge flaw with your thinking. None of those "gods" ever existed, they were nothing but chunks of carved rocks. But a man named Jesus (Yeshua/Yehoshua) who was executed as a criminal on a roman cross did and he has been written of in over 70 extrabiblical texts, from Tacitus to Pliny the Younger, Flavius Josephus, Suetonius and dozens of dozens more. Julius Africanus refers to Thallus and Phlegon who recorded the events where the sun darkened and the earthquakes occurred at Christ's crucifixtion.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Actually I do not know, as it was imperfect and confusing the theology of parables and indistinct. Im all ears; DONT QUOTE SCRIPTURE, Id rather hear it from the horses mouth. Once again a "THE ONE PROCLAIMING TO BE THE CLOSEST TO GOD (the next best greatest teacher to CHANGE MANKIND" is denied the act of procreation; just like Buddha, Mohammed etc---DO YOU NOT SEE A PATTERN OF DECEIT? Was the point to HIDE the trace of a bloodline or NOT LEAVE ONE on PURPOSE; and if so WHY, because that would be the certain path to Defining a God concept Material---- human (DNA) that would have an anomaly.

Before we get into why Jesus came here in the first place, I want to discuss what it means to call him, Jesus Christ. The word, Christ, is not a last name as some people may believe. Back then, you would call him, Yeshua Ben Yoseph or Jeshua Son of Joseph. This was his real name before ascending back to Heaven. The word, Christ, actually is a spiritual position or rank. When you raise your consciousness to a certain point, you gain access to the "Mind of God" or in esoteric terms, "Christ Mind." Christ means "oil" in plain definition. But in a spiritual sense, you have been "anointed with oil" or "anointed with the Christ Mind." With that, people call Jesus Christ because he was anointed with the Christ Mind. You can call him Christ Jesus as well, same thing. Anybody can gain access to this Christ Mind. If you look within and raise your consciousness, then you can be called The Christ. In Heaven today, Jesus is currently working in the Office of Christ who looks over all initiations of people (bestows people with various ranks as they raise their minds) on Earth.

Jesus came here to teach people the True path of the Kingdom, simple as that. Don't idolize nor worship him, because that's not what he wants. He wants us to learn his teachings and understand the narrow path that leads to life. If you really want to please him, then start raising your consciousness right now. He came here on a rescue mission to help people. So don't let him down, do your best. Love God with all your heart, all your mind, and all your strength. That is the first and greatest law of all time. Use this law and everything will come to you in due time.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
After 7 pages I still haven't seen where in the bible it says Jesus "Was Denied The Act OF Physical Procreation".

edit on 8/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

May I ask you one question? Was and is Jesus the Christ? God in the flesh?

YES AS JUST AS YOURSELF IS GOD ASPECT SON (you) WAS NOT SACRIFICED (thankfully not myself either). That JESUS was an INSERT OVERLAY not real/real but an (ideaform, like a photograph negative/positive) and IT WORKED; even now I can believe it. How can I explain this to you and have it make sense. In that time period an overlay had to be consumated, something the human could hold on to as a truism. A Jacobs ladder. Its not my fault, but I watched it happen. You must realise the human needed some kind of rung/ring of a truism to hold onto, ANYTHING TO BRING HOPE TO A DIEING PEOPLE (those that did not/were not adepts of the Hebrew tradition suspicious of). If this had not happened anyone that was not specifically Pagan (ROMAN) or of the Jewish tradition would have had their culture die (the belief systems of the Essenes) . Its more a fact of THE NEW CULTURE of understanding (POTENTIAL) than the PAST REMEMBERANCE of OLD FORMS (getting rid of or hacking away at them to fall away naturally). Unfortunately the Essene traditions have been blocked and hidden from sight to the natural living public, who and why is doing this. I dont expect you to believe any of this because ITS THE TRUTH.
edit on 9-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
After 7 pages I still haven't seen where in the bible it says Jesus "Was Denied The Act OF Physical Procreation".

My question initially as well, why not allowed, (IF SO NOT WRITTEN OF) and who says so; that he did not (or did) father children; and if did who is hiding the genetic line (if it exists AND I THINK IT DOES) WHERE ARE THE actual BLOODLINES and what are their NAMESAKE families). Alright, if the Bible says he wasnt denied the act of having a wife and children, the Pandoras box opens, In a NiKos Kazanzakas ARIA, "THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST" could be true as a fictional novel.
edit on 8-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
How does anyone know for sure that Jesus or Mary Magdalene weren't promiscuous. The bible tells a story how close is it to reality. Watch Hollywood movies which retell a real life events and ask yourself how close do they retell the real situation.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
How does anyone know for sure that Jesus or Mary Magdalene weren't promiscuous. The bible tells a story how close is it to reality. Watch Hollywood movies which retell a real life events and ask yourself how close do they retell the real situation.

No one does. Here is the odd thing, Jesus could write hebrew, aramaic and Greek. AND NEVER LEFT A MISSAGE/MESSAGE diary of his life and travels, Buddha did. Bible tells a story that is not factual. Bible borrows the torah for its first half. Second half is the New testament. The bible is in inself a miscommunication of 2 truths that are diametrically opposed; THE POINT? to keep both faiths judiasm and christianity alternately like electrical currents AC/DC to keep both from EVER aligning, the whole point was to keep an IDEA at ODDS factor alive. Why? because there is more energy in confusion, hate and fear, emotion than there is in LOVE and COMPLIANCE.. You must know those that feed on the human are looking for the lower vibrations of emotion. I do not expect to be understood regarding energy/food sources. But if you were to look at yourself as a nascient green bean or a fried piece of tasty bacon, the bacon will be consumed first-- and you need to recognise the consumer/patron $29.00 for the main course 'entree' -YOUR emotions ARE IT (the salt, pepper, sweet, hot and acid combined by the thyroid (curry).
edit on 9-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join