It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American invasion on Australian land, what most Australians dont know!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hello all you wonderful intelligent ATS users, i am writing ANOTHER topic on the presence of the US Millitia in Australia!

Not to long ago i posted a topic on Pinegap in Australia and how the US GOV Millitia have control over Pinegap and how the Australian people know nothing not even our polliticians know enough about its existance. aout a year or so ago the Australian government announced that the US Millitary was going to be based in darwin for training, some time on from the first arrivals now their families are being established over here, now im no silly person but this to me sounds like migration or an invasion, the US Millitia has a base in the NT, Victoria, WA and i think possably Queensland, so they have almost occupied every point of was accessable states at every side of Australia, plus there is pingap which is a huge millitary advantage for surveilance and millitary dominance plus the operations in the south pole. any thoughts people?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Consider yourself lucky that it's a peaceful invasion. Some countries haven't been so lucky.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
Hello all you wonderful intelligent ATS users, i am writing ANOTHER topic on the presence of the US Millitia in Australia!

Not to long ago i posted a topic on Pinegap in Australia and how the US GOV Millitia have control over Pinegap and how the Australian people know nothing not even our polliticians know enough about its existance. aout a year or so ago the Australian government announced that the US Millitary was going to be based in darwin for training, some time on from the first arrivals now their families are being established over here, now im no silly person but this to me sounds like migration or an invasion, the US Millitia has a base in the NT, Victoria, WA and i think possably Queensland, so they have almost occupied every point of was accessable states at every side of Australia, plus there is pingap which is a huge millitary advantage for surveilance and millitary dominance plus the operations in the south pole. any thoughts people?

The real question is will the Yanks survive Darwin?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The only reason why the USA has its presence here in Australia is for its own interests only. They do it to project their power to expand their presence in the Pacific (this they have confirmed themselves). Their presence here also ensures that no on else comes knocking (e.g. China), which is beneficial to us.

As for US bases in Australia, there are no huge military ones (besides the communications Centre at Exmouth, but i will get onto that later). The closest you will find would be the recent deployment of US Marines in Darwin, which by the way, is at an Australian base. Pine Gap is a joint base, but it is true that it was built by the USA and is basically considered their base of operations. American spies who work there also end up moving their families out to Alice Springs. Apparently, Alice Springs is the most American influences city in Australia...for explainable reasons.

If you want to find a solely US operated base, look no further than the one at Exmouth.

Naval Communication Station Harold E. Holt is located on the northwest coast of Australia, 6 kilometres (4 mi) north of the town of Exmouth, Western Australia. The town of Exmouth was built at the same time as the communications station to provide support to the base and to house dependent families of U.S. Navy personnel.

The station provides very low frequency (VLF) radio transmission to United States Navy and Royal Australian Navy ships and submarines in the western Pacific Ocean and eastern Indian Ocean. With a transmission power of 1 megawatt, it is the most powerful transmission station in the Southern Hemisphere.

Sir Garfield Barwick, Australian Minister for External Affairs, negotiated the lease on the US Base at North West Cape in 1963 with U.S. ambassador William Battle. The lease did not allow Australia any degree of control over the station or its use.

The base has now, in recent times been expanded to take upon the role of a joint base:

On 15 July 2008, Australia and the US signed a bilateral treaty governing the future joint use of the facility for the next 25 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

The USA is also wanting to establish drone bases at the Cocoas Islands. Another proposed plan was to permanently station US ships in Perth, Darwin, Sydney and Brisbane if i recall correctly.

edit on 28-4-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I think you mean 'Military' not 'Millitia'.
But I take your point.

It's all about surrounding China.
If they didn't have a base at Pinegap they would effectively be blind intelligence wise in the southern hemisphere.
Which is why it would be a 'first strike' target in any war.
edit on 29-4-2013 by creatives because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Not to long ago i posted a topic on Pinegap in Australia and how the US GOV Millitia have control over Pinegap and how the Australian people know nothing not even our polliticians know enough about its existance. aout a year or so ago the Australian government announced that the US Millitary was going to be based in darwin for training, some time on from the first arrivals now their families are being established over here...

Your politicians know about PG, they just don't tell YOU. You've got guys stationed there from your government.

But yeah, we have military and US contractors all over Australia. I sort of liked Alice Springs.

Think of it as the beginning of a trade you'll want later on when China gets all froggy and insistent.

Or as the song says, We'll build an all-American amusement park there; They've got surfing, too!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I can say that when the fleets are rotated in the pacific that air craft carriers stop off in Perth, Western Australia for some R&R. I have to say the US navy personel were great fun and added colour to the city. They loved a party and were very friendly. They stopped for photos with a lot of people and were very obliging. They even assembled a seven a side rugby team to play some of our guys in a friendly match in Cottesloe.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Are you NSA, CIA or Military Intelligence?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by Bedlam

Contractor! I wanted to get a dualie with Australia but my slave masters wouldn't let me. I like it there. If I had to pick anywhere else to be, it would be either Australia or NZ.

ETA: I can even sing "I Am Australian" convincingly
edit on 29-4-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by Bedlam

Contractor! I wanted to get a dualie with Australia but my slave masters wouldn't let me. I like it there. If I had to pick anywhere else to be, it would be either Australia or NZ.

Nice!

I bet it would be interesting

That sucks! I guess you could always move over here later on down the track, when you aren't being ruled by the slave masters.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So whats the issues here?

Its proven Australia hasn't enough military as it is and that is diminishing.

Yanks are our allies so it makes sense.

would you prefer Chinese troops stationed here maybe?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
..................and what does this have to do with Aliens and UFO's???

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
..................and what does this have to do with Aliens and UFO's???

Well, I was an alien. A documented one, but an alien none the less.

An Italian guy in the EE PhD program at Georgia Tech once told me that I would love Alice, because of all the people in the world he'd seen, he was pretty sure that the NT and Georgia were as close to identical culturally as possible. "Tom, they are all just like you - big redneck farm boys. You will love it"

I think he was trying to insult me but hey, he was right. I did love it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Well, they aren't native to the region and they might start playing around with top secret rc toys that aren't identifiable.

Jup aliens and ufo's.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
So whats the issues here?

Its proven Australia hasn't enough military as it is and that is diminishing.

Yanks are our allies so it makes sense.

would you prefer Chinese troops stationed here maybe?

the problem is history has shown the US have a funny way of showing hospitality back, I think they mess the word up with hostility somehow and end up dropping bombs or napalming villages. I don't trust any foreign entity in my Country be it an Armed Force or a Corporate Conglomerate, they only have their hip pocket in mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Oooookaaaay.....

Fair enough.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

No i ment millitia lol, like terroist, and secondly, the US GOV yes is surrounding china, but also gaining ground advantage and also has a hold on Australia and if things go sour then its a simeple invasion, also there is the surveilance advantage and recovering downed ufo craft.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

What are they invading exactly the desert?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
What has this got to do with aliens or UFO's?

Is this the right forum?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Psst. Better not tell Tahnya about the Singaporean air force personnel based at Pearce.

We're being invaded!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join