It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reese I want a refund.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Dear Reese,

I recently purchased Reese's Mini Peanut Butter cups as I am not allergic to peanut butter, and I enjoy the peanut butter chocolate infusion your product provides me. Whence I began eating your chocolaty-peanut-buttery snack, I noticed that each one was stuck to the product wrapper to which it was covered in. A very sad state of affairs, which cause my hands to get covered in chocolate & peanut butter and which also made me enjoy the snack far less than if it did not have this wrapping malfunction. I wish for a full product refund and one (1) largely breasted woman to give me a shoulder/back massage to relieve the stress I have incurred from this complication.

Sincerely,

Boncho

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Dear Boncho,

We'll get right on that. Thanks.

I actually prefer THIS over Reeses now.

edit on 28-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
try the GIANT peanut butter cup they have..

I think it is a half pounder..

My kid got me one for X-mas..

Still have some in the freezer I think..

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Now if that got stuck to the wrapper I'd be fuming...

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Dear Boncho,

We'll get right on that. Thanks.

I actually prefer THIS over Reeses now.

edit on 28-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

Something I will have to try next time I see it while I'm shopping...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Dear Boncho,

We are sorry to hear that you have been dis-satisfied with our product. We will send to you a coupon for a replacement product at once. Unfortunately all of our big breasted female masseuses are booked up but we can send one of our burley male masseuses if you'd like.

Sincerely,
Reese

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
if you didnt store it in your underpants it wouldn't melt like that

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Try putting them in the fridge for about 30 minutes.

problem solved.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Perhaps it wasnt Reese that created your dilemma but the retailer where you purchased said Reese.

You should return the uneaten portion to the retailer and ask for an exchange.

Sincerely,
K2

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Ever since I was a kid I've noticed that every year the advertising on these packs claim "33% larger!" "50% Larger!" "Bigger Than Ever!" and on and on and on...

By my calculations over the years my chocolate bar should be about 7 ft long and weigh approx. 68 lbs by now.

Strangely tho, they seem smaller...Go figure...

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I thought this was going to be about Reese Witherspoon getting arrested and you wanted your money back from the movies you watched with her in them. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't.

I feel the same way about Hall's Lozenges. The paper wrapping always gets stuck on the lozenges.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by boncho

Dear Boncho,

We are sorry to hear that you have been dis-satisfied with our product. We will send to you a coupon for a replacement product at once. Unfortunately all of our big breasted female masseuses are booked up but we can send one of our burley male masseuses if you'd like.

Sincerely,
Reese

Typical product response.

G1

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Dear Reeses,

I'm bummed because it is no longer "egg" season.

That is all.

KJ

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Ever since I was a kid I've noticed that every year the advertising on these packs claim "33% larger!" "50% Larger!" "Bigger Than Ever!" and on and on and on...

By my calculations over the years my chocolate bar should be about 7 ft long and weigh approx. 68 lbs by now.

Strangely tho, they seem smaller...Go figure...

Peace

You are so right..lol..

should be that big by now..so..I give you this!! BEHOLD!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Dear Mr. boncho,

We here at Hershey's take quality control very seriously and are responding to your disappointing experience with one of our more popular confectionaries in the hope to have your repeated business.

The malfunction issue that you described is quite a common one and our customer service department has issued the following statement relating to this issue:

"Oh for
sakes! Put the
thing in the
fridge for a few minutes before you devour it you
fat, sweaty piece of
. God If I get one more of these cocamamy
complaints from idiots who don't realize that milk chocolate
melt's at temperatures exceeding 93 °F, I'm going to swear: snap and take out this whole building with an assault rifle!"

"And now this guy wants a
backrub from a big breasted woman from our office for it? You got to be
joking, one thing the women have around here that's big ain't their breasts I can tell you.!

Hershey's Customer Service Team

Dear Mr. boncho,

Our sincerest apologies, but the customer service representative that finalized your complaint letter has been under a lot of stress lately, and has been suspended until he completes a thorough psychological evaluation and stress management techniques. This is not the way we here at Hershey's conducts business or responds to our valued customers. We do hope that this coupon for a free Hershey's product of your choice will satisfy your complaint and we hope to have you as a continued loyal customer.

Please call 1-631-403-9000 and our professional customer service representatives will assist you 24 hours a day.

As for your other request, I am afraid by PA state law, we are not allowed to have our female employees massage customers, no matter how unsatisfied they are with our product, and yes, the previous customer service agent was correct in saying that the bulk of their weight is not in their chest. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you

Hershey's Customer Service Team.

edit on 28-4-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Ha, that made me smile.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
People eat Reeses without putting them in the fridge first? That's just......disheartening.

new topics

top topics

join