It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another video showing inexplicable behavior at Boston Bombing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Not a supporter of illogical claims of actors or fake-bombs.

But have been seeing this dust clip and I am curious as to why this man is throwing powder on chaos.

I am not claiming anything conspiratorial.

But I do want to know the answer to why he is throwing powder...its just something I want to know the answer to cus I'm confused.

If anyone figures it out, I'll be pleased to read the answer. Until then I will just roll my eyes at accusations with no tangible proof, and ignore those who think "wondering about this" is foolish.

There is a middle ground...and its lined with curiosity. I'm there.

Its a weird clip...I'm sure the answer will make me say "oh ya, duh...why didn't I think of that?"...but nonetheless I am curious.

MM

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Danbones, I honestly thought it was dust at first but watching the way it reacts to being thrown resembles a sheet very strongly to me. I had to watch it a few times in HD but you can see the sheets leave his hands, if it were just dust then I would assume it was hidden in those sheets and the sheets would serve as a container.

It's just my opinion though....

edit: also op, since you posted this copy cat videos of very low quality seem to be popping up as we post, this is gonna get rough quickly.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
reply to post by Knives4eyes

I'm starting to lean towards it was the sheet unfolding while being thrown.......definitely looks like a flying unfolding sheet.

Looked pretty good in low quality but HD seems to have cleared this up.

link to HD version?
please

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Fair enough Maskie
I think that's sensible and well said

I am, as most know conspiratorially minded becasue of past events, but every event is a new now
I was hoping the rebuters would have something

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
After taking a good look at the video in HD, I strongly disagree that it is the towel. It doesn't even look like it is coming from the man with the towels.

It's too bad that the feed cuts out where it does. It could be powder, but what it really looks like is WATER.

Perhaps something or someone was smoldering. A bomb had just gone off, after all.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This link is for the whole clip.

www.youtube.com...

Well the link I watched in HD was your link, you can make out the creases in the sheet billowing out.

Ok having trouble sourcing a 1080p raw source, just to point out also, the camera is producing motion blur artifacts so that may be what is confusing a lot of viewers.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The problem I see with all of this is that it's based on faulty premises. One after the other they are piled on top and despite the first one being pulled out and proven wrong, they continue.

So what is the point of this? There is absolutely no way to know if he was simply trying to remove debris from something to be used to apply to a wound or any number of things. Ever thrown a lot of dust into the air in front of you, it tends to go everywhere. You don't often expect a mouth full of dust. We have no context to know what he was doing, what he was seeing or what he was saying.

Yet people here are grabbing hold of it and saying it's odd, inexplicable 'drill' behaviour. Adding yet MORE rubbish to the pile. There is no reason to look at this and ask questions unless you're looking for an answer, and as yet there is no damn question.

Everything so far has been proven wrong. Yet they ignore this, and continue to stack up their evidence and no matter how tedious and stupid the evidence is, it's twisted to make something bigger.

There is no mystery other than why the two maniacs did this. Yet people are accusing people of being intimately involved in this as part of a conspiracy to... something. And they're all in on it. "Why did he do it, did he not read the script?" ffs.

So forgive me if I have a short wick when this sort of thing seems to have such a huge fan base, who continually drag up proven wrong accusations, or claim expertise on things such as "that brick looks photoshooped. I know I can see pixels".

It's proving to me that the people I once read around here, are less than mentally capable of determining reality.

This is worse than a cult. It's trying to drag any innocent person looking for answers in a mucked up world, down with them, as they drown in their own insanity.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Mr Mask

Fair enough Maskie
I think that's sensible and well said

I am, as most know conspiratorially minded becasue of past events, but every event is a new now
I was hoping the rebuters would have something

No worries Dan, we are all here cus we believe in, or are curious about, conspiracies. Carry on and big hugs!

Anyways, like I said, this video has been making its rounds on the web. And I've watched it many times over and over, slowing it down, pausing etc.

The top of the "billowing cloud or sheet" is transparent. It shows that light is going through it and you can see through it. This makes me think its not a sheet.

In fact, I'm trying to force myself to see a sheet since that sounds like the most reasonable answer and one I would feel comfortable with...but I don't see that.

Now, I can maybe see a towle or sheet being thrown and dust "on it" flying as it is tossed. That's possible I guess. But as far as I can tell...I see dust or powder (two things I am sure are literally everywhere at that moment due to a recent explosion).

I don't know exactly what's going on, but from my own eyes I can only deduce a cloud of dust is spreading as a quick action is made. The things in the guy's hands appear to be cloth towels or sheets (not bags) but the burst of movement that comes from them seems very clearly to be powder or dust, no matter how I play with the vid.

Still confused. Still not supporting actor theories or conspiracies behind this. And still just curious as to what I am seeing here.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Oh no worries sir, totally none. I am actually a fan of your posts and use of logic around ATS. You remind me very much of some of my old posting chums who would destroy hoaxes and hogwash not just as sport but as a duty. And I am nowhere near bashing you for your work or humor around here.

I also agree whatever we are seeing is not a conspiracy. I also find it sick and sad so many people are quick to yell false-flag (even if it was one) before proof arises. I also find the actor-theory to be grossly wrong.

But...lol...I'm still wondering WHAT THE HECK IS THAT DUST DOING!?

Not cus I think its some ploy or trick...just cus I am curious.

But like you said, how many people have thrown dirt or dust only to get it in the mouth? To me, thus far, I am leaning towards the man is throwing a towel for help, it is covered in dust from explosion. Best answer I heard so far.

Still curious. For the sake of curiosity.

MM

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I watched this about a dozen times, in HD and using the space bar to view it frame by frame. At regular speed, it does look like a powder being thrown, but after slowing it down, it looks like a sheet.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'm starting to lean towards it was the sheet unfolding while being thrown.......definitely looks like a flying unfolding sheet.

Looked pretty good in low quality but HD seems to have cleared this up.

looks like bags to me
and as to water possily, but in bags? and are there wet people?
there are pics of what looks like a similar kind of dust in the hair and on some of the victims

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Danbones, I honestly thought it was dust at first but watching the way it reacts to being thrown resembles a sheet very strongly to me. I had to watch it a few times in HD but you can see the sheets leave his hands, if it were just dust then I would assume it was hidden in those sheets and the sheets would serve as a container.

It's just my opinion though....

edit: also op, since you posted this copy cat videos of very low quality seem to be popping up as we post, this is gonna get rough quickly.

Im trying to see that

just still seeing dust

As to the "conspiracy"
They don't just pop out of cults as has been aluded to.
There are a plethora of quaestions...
A big one is why the lack of a simple ACCURATE OS that stands up and has no loose ends that scream "Conspiracy"
Then of course there is the OS definition of AlQaida ( you know the folks that the US just gave 102 mil to in Syria)
"A world wide conspiracy..."

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I see a sheet or cloth being thrown for someone to catch, probably so they can do something about the massive amount of blood pouring from the brutally severed leg you can also see, very clearly in fact. Sorry conspiracy theorists, you're waaaaay off on this one, too.

Remember, however, that attacks or bombings like 9/11 and Boston DO NOT NEED TO BE STAGED. There are plenty of insane people out there willing and capable of carrying out attacks such as these. They don't have to be inside jobs. They don't have to be massive conspiracies involving hundreds of people. They only have to be allowed to happen to achieve the desired effect on the psyche of the target population. This attack has achieved that goal.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

yes, definitly some motion blur
but I see what looks like granulation on the uper edges of the white " flying blob"

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeOldBrew

Thoughtful post
The legislator who added the black powder to the gun bill because of this event and the police chief who wants drones for the next marathon...which are all parts of a bigger agenda as we have seen, would then become the lowest of gouls then...
As they conspire to use this event to push their agenda on the rest of the people who would prefer not to have it that way...no?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

what it really looks like is WATER

reply to post by DAVID64

it looks like a sheet

Both of you are WRONG . Thats POWDER

edit on 27-4-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's pretty clear to me that the object in question is towels

You can see the towels in this guys hand in the photo below.

The scene they are at is the same location 8 year old Martin Richard was standing. It is likely his body they are attending to.

You can match the location of where the boy is standing and the tree to where the action is and the tree in the 2 photos and clearly see what is going on here.

Unless you believe the boy did not die and this is them planting the evidence of his death. Not sure what use the powder would be, but in either event the man is throwing towels.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Do we know for sure its from Boston, on 4/15?

Yes Sir

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-4-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by StrangeOldBrew

Thoughtful post
The legislator who added the black powder to the gun bill because of this event and the police chief who wants drones for the next marathon...which are all parts of a bigger agenda as we have seen, would then become the lowest of gouls then...
As they conspire to use this event to push their agenda on the rest of the people who would prefer not to have it that way...no?

Look, they don't have to "conspire." Most of these people you mention and others like them are not getting together in a dark room somewhere and saying "alright everyone, here's what we're going to do." There certainly are people doing this, but you will never see those individuals in connection with the results of their conspiratory behavior.

The vast majority of legislators are doing one, or both, of two things. They are either doing what they think is "right" according to their particular world view, or they are doing what will net more money for themselves and their friends. Most legislators usually end up in office because they have proven to be easily manipulated by money and luxury, offered by lobbyists, or they have proven to hold ideals and values that align with the greater agenda, at which point they are just allowed to do what they would normally do.

The police chief (I don't know the specific case) is doing what he thinks will keep people safe and help him and his department protect people at events like the Boston marathon. Is he being offered federal money to implement a drone program? Probably. Is he getting federal funding to militarize his police force? You can count on it. All it takes to dispel any doubts about constituionality or privacy this police chief may have is for a couple of kids to get blown to bits by a couple of lunatics who have a misplaced grudge, who don't really care who dies. All the police chief is thinking is, "how can I prevent this from happening in my jurisdiction?" The motivator, obviously, is fear.

Then, the only conspiracy required at that point is for intel on a couple of known "radicals" to be swept under the rug and, viola, you have the possibility of a Boston bombing type event. In this case, we know that Russian intelligence warned the FBI several years ago about this older brother, yet somehow, the fellow was allowed to go about his business for the most part. This is the type of information conspiracy theorists should be looking at, not supposedly photo-shopped photographs or matching backpacks to random people in a crowd of hundreds, and not videos of a guy tossing a table cloth for someone to stop a person from bleeding to death.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Eterne

No. It is motion blur. Is the police officer's yellow jacket made of powder?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join